Paranormal Romance & Urban Fantasy discussion

Totally Off Topic > Quizzes

Comments Showing 1-9 of 9 (9 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Soraia (last edited Aug 02, 2010 04:25PM) (new)

Soraia (sharonbhz) | 27 comments Hey guys, I love quizzes, specially about series I love. I also like making them and I decided to share with you all some I have made and that I think you guys might enjoy:

1-) Q: Who's the author? (PNR & Urban Fantasy)

2-) Q: Guild Hunter (Books 1 & 2) by Nalini Singh

3-) Q: Psy-Changeling by Nalini Singh (book 1 to 8)

4-) Q: Which Argeneau? (Lynsay Sands) Quiz about the Argeneau/Rogue Hunter Series.

5-) Q: Chicagoland Vampires (books 1, 2 and 3) by Chloe Neill.

6-) Q: What's the series? (PNR/Urban Fantasy)

Hope you enjoy it.

If you have made a quiz as well about paranormal series, urban fantasy or PNR, share it :)

The Black Dagger Brotherhood Quotes - by Tytti

message 2: by Tytti (new)

Tytti | 45 comments I too love good quizzes about books I love and I have made one about The Black Dagger Brotherhood (books 1-9). If you think you know the books, check it out ;)

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

Someone made and posted a quiz about the books I wrote on here and I was excited to see it! I don't know who did it, but what a fun way for readers to get involved with books!!

message 4: by Desperado (new)

Desperado (lethallovely) | 453 comments I think your quizzes are really good, Soraia! I toke the Guild Hunters one yesterday & I'm going to take the PNR/UF one next.

message 5: by Soraia (new)

Soraia (sharonbhz) | 27 comments Tytti and Lacey, do share the links with us :)

And thank you, ♠LethalLovely~HBBIC♠, hope you enjoy the PNR/UF as well.

message 6: by Tytti (new)

Tytti | 45 comments Here's the link to my BDB-quiz...Let me know what you think, too hard/easy....?

http://www.goodreads.com/quizzes/by_u...

message 7: by Soraia (last edited Aug 02, 2010 09:26AM) (new)

Soraia (sharonbhz) | 27 comments @ Tytti, nice quiz! I got only 60% but that's ok. I have terrible memory for quotes so that's already great :)

ps: I added the link to the first post in this thread as well

message 8: by Tytti (new)

Tytti | 45 comments Soraia wrote: "@ Tytti, nice quiz! I got only 60% but that's ok. I have terrible memory for quotes so that's already great :)

ps: I added the link to the first post in this thread as well"

Thanks! I like making quizzes (even though I've made only that one so far...) and it's great to hear your thoughts. They give me great ideas for the next one!!

message 9: by Soraia (last edited Aug 02, 2010 04:26PM) (new)