Fans of Interracial Romance discussion

Movies & TV > HawthoRNe

Comments Showing 1-16 of 16 (16 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Kindledinterest Maliknakis | 2 comments Anybody here look at this show? It's in it's second season on TNT.

For those that don't know, HawthorRNe is the TNT series showcasing the exploits of Nurse Christina Hawthorne(Jada Pinket Smith) and her team of nurses that struggle against the odds to deliver the best care possible to their patients.

For episodes you can check out the Hawthorne TNT site here: http://turnerinfluencernetwork.com/ct...

message 2: by Arch , Mod (new)

Arch  | 6606 comments Mod
I don't watch it.

message 3: by Michelle, Mod with the Bod (new)

Michelle Gilmore | 3396 comments Mod
I don't watch it either. I think being a nurse makes me judge all those medical/ hospital drama's a little too harshly. But, I've heard good things about that series.

message 4: by Danielle The Book Huntress , Sees Love in All Colors (new)

Danielle The Book Huntress  (gatadelafuente) | 7314 comments Mod
I tried watching it last season, and I was kind of bored. I didn't like JPS's character that much. My mother says it's better this season.

message 5: by Arch , Mod (new)

Arch  | 6606 comments Mod
Michelle wrote: "I don't watch it either. I think being a nurse makes me judge all those medical/ hospital drama's a little too harshly. But, I've heard good things about that series."

I'm not a nurse, but I am in the medical field as well.

message 6: by Desiree (new)

Desiree | 1 comments I love this show. It's absolutely better this season. Last season it was kind of slow, but it's much more interesting this go round.

message 7: by JC (new)

JC (ainathiel) I love it. I know it has nothing to do with what really happens in a hospital. I like it anyway. I don't believe House would remain a Doctor either, but it is a popular show as well.

message 8: by CaliGirlRae, Mod Squad (new)

CaliGirlRae (rae_l) | 2002 comments Mod
I'm watching it on and off. Mainly for the 'will they or won't they' aspect of the relationship lol.

message 9: by JC (new)

JC (ainathiel) I usually catch it on TNT.com. It seems that Dr.Tom is flirting with the new rich Dr.Lady.
Hawthorne kind of got that feeling last episode but then had to deal with her daughter having sex in a house with a subordinate. DRAMA!

message 10: by JC (new)

JC (ainathiel) I usually catch it on TNT.com. It seems that Dr.Tom is flirting with the new rich Dr.Lady.
Hawthorne kind of got that feeling last episode but then had to deal with her daughter having sex in a house with a subordinate. DRAMA!

message 11: by Dee (new)

Dee (Joycee) | 103 comments Hey I just read that Marc Anthony (JoLo's man) will be appearing on the show. It seems he will have a little "something, something" go on with Christina.

message 12: by Vanessa (new)

Vanessa Johnson (VanessaAJohnson) | 58 comments I love the show. Watch every episode, if it miss it at regular time, I catch the later broadcast and yes, I agree, this season is much better than last season. Yes, Marc Anthony will make a guess appearance in tomorrow night's episode, but don't know if he'll be a regular.

message 13: by JC (new)

JC (ainathiel) Well I do wonder if he (Marc Anthony) will make Dr.Tom jealous.

message 14: by JC (new)

JC (ainathiel) Is Tom going to dump that Dr.Lady cause of her laugh.

The evil nurse Calloway is going to cause trouble.

message 15: by Vanessa (new)

Vanessa Johnson (VanessaAJohnson) | 58 comments It seems Nurse Christina has so many hangups with starting a serious relationship especially with Dr. Tom, but she already seems smitten with Marc Anthony. An in my honest opinion, he ain't got nuthin on Dr. Tom, but that's just my opinion.

message 16: by JC (new)

JC (ainathiel) It does look like Tom is a little vindictive. And I agree, Christina does have hangs up but it is understandable. She was married at 19. She needs time to splurge.

Did I miss her talking to her daughter and that boy?
I hate when they do that.
Next episode looks extra juicy.