The FAYZ: The Gone Series discussion

The Series > Covers

Comments Showing 1-50 of 163 (163 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4

message 1: by Raina (new)

Raina I'm curious about something - On most of the covers, it's been pretty obvious who the people are... On the latest (published) book (Lies), I'm not 100% sure who the girl is on the back cover. The front features Sam and Astrid again, and the back has Sanjit, but who's the girl with him? Any ideas?

Peroxide Blond  (twits500) | 671 comments I dunno (being british and all) but I say the British covers are pretty darn awesome.... looks epicly cool :D

message 3: by Raina (new)

Raina True! I haven't seen the British covers in the pulp, but from the screenshots I've seen, they're definitely distinct and a different tone than the amerikan. Very cool. Guess I shoulda noted that I was talking about amerikan. :)

message 4: by Lunabell (new)

Lunabell  (lunabell) | 2327 comments I've heard that on the back its Drake and Brittney, but it doesn't seem like it to me.

message 5: by Raina (new)

Raina No, Brittney would be dirty, wouldn't she? And Drake was on the front of Hunger and doesn't look a thing like Sanjit.

message 6: by Lunabell (new)

Lunabell  (lunabell) | 2327 comments Drake was on the cover of Hunger???????????? I'm almost positive that was Caine.

message 7: by Raina (new)

Raina Oh that's funny, for some reason (maybe it was the evil leer) I always assumed it was Drake. What makes you think it was Caine?

message 8: by Yiling (new)

Yiling (fillthesky) | 1487 comments I was Caine. I think that MG mentioned it somewhere...
Oh, yeah Somebody told me that the people in back of Lies is Brittany and Drake.

message 9: by Lunabell (new)

Lunabell  (lunabell) | 2327 comments Yeah. I don't like it though. I think it should be Orsay and Sanjit.

message 10: by Yiling (new)

Yiling (fillthesky) | 1487 comments They probably didn't want to give anything away w/ Sanjit.

They really don't like to put minor characters on the cover. *sob*

message 11: by Lunabell (new)

Lunabell  (lunabell) | 2327 comments Oh well. Diana got on the cover once; that makes me happy. Wish we could see some Lana though.

message 12: by Yiling (new)

Yiling (fillthesky) | 1487 comments Yeah.. I wonder how some of the minor characters look like..

message 13: by Lunabell (new)

Lunabell  (lunabell) | 2327 comments Yup. I wonder what Bug looks like.

*waits for people to get joke*

message 14: by Yiling (new)

Yiling (fillthesky) | 1487 comments OHH!!! (I seriously just sat at the screen trying to get the joke)

message 15: by Lunabell (new)

Lunabell  (lunabell) | 2327 comments TEE HEE. I FEEL SMART.

message 16: by Yiling (new)

Yiling (fillthesky) | 1487 comments *pats you on the head* Good job!!

message 17: by Lunabell (new)

Lunabell  (lunabell) | 2327 comments Yay!!!! I'm a good girl! *begs for treat*

message 18: by Yiling (new)

Yiling (fillthesky) | 1487 comments *Feeds you a scooby snack*

message 19: by Lunabell (new)

Lunabell  (lunabell) | 2327 comments *spits out scooby snack* Those are for Scooby! I want a Loony snack!

message 20: by Phoebe (new)

Phoebe (phoebeandj) | 3438 comments HAHH!! ITS A JOKE BECAUSE YOU CANT SEE BUG! HAHAHA!!!! *claps*

message 21: by Selena (new)

Selena (masterjedilena) That would be awesome... if there was just this blank space and everyone's like why is there only one person on the cover? Or an outline of his body would be cool too.

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

Bug snacks....**shiver**

message 23: by Lunabell (new)

Lunabell  (lunabell) | 2327 comments Duchess Farren Cordelia Beatrix Sutton A.K.A Farny wrote: "HAHH!! ITS A JOKE BECAUSE YOU CANT SEE BUG! HAHAHA!!!! *claps*"

YAY people get my joke!

message 24: by Anthony (new)

Anthony  (anthonyprince) | 698 comments Um Raina just to clear things up (since you seem a little ... i mean Really confused) this is how the covers go -

Gone- Sam & Astrid (Front) Caine & Diana (Back)
Hunger- Caine & Diana (Front) Sam & Astrid (Back)
Lies- Sam & Astrid (Front) Brittany & Drake (Back)

There ya go, hope youre not confused anymore :)

message 25: by Anika (new)

Anika | 623 comments I don't like the back cover of Lies to be honest. I couln't believe he was suppose to be Drake! lol :)

message 26: by Lunabell (new)

Lunabell  (lunabell) | 2327 comments Ditto that.

Braden A.K.A B-Ballin (b-ballin) | 374 comments uhh what? i never even thought for a second that was drake. hmmmm thats umm interesting

message 28: by [deleted user] (new)

Braden wrote: "uhh what? i never even thought for a second that was drake. hmmmm thats umm interesting"

Yeah, we didn't think so either. It was interesting to learn.

Braden A.K.A B-Ballin (b-ballin) | 374 comments yeah that is interesting! and i thought brittney was described as ugly with braces and acne or did i just imagine reading that

message 30: by [deleted user] (new)

IKR?! I was like, wtf? That can't be her! But MG said so himself.

Braden A.K.A B-Ballin (b-ballin) | 374 comments yeah but i guess you cant have an ugly girl on the cover of your book hahaha right? ok and this is a dumb question but no one has ever told me what wtf means i mean i think i know but im not for sure so can you tell me? haha i feel like a loser

message 32: by Phoebe (new)

Phoebe (phoebeandj) | 3438 comments It means WHAT THE FUCK

tehe!

Braden A.K.A B-Ballin (b-ballin) | 374 comments Thanks! Haha so simple but yet I never figured that out

message 34: by Phoebe (new)

Phoebe (phoebeandj) | 3438 comments You are most certainly welcome. :D

Braden A.K.A B-Ballin (b-ballin) | 374 comments Haha so is that like your real name?

message 36: by Phoebe (new)

Phoebe (phoebeandj) | 3438 comments Oh good God no! My real name is Phoebe. Or people call me Fibi because it's easier to type and people always get the OE messed up (DAN). We came up with fancy names and I just haven't changed mine back to my real name because I'm lazy.

Braden A.K.A B-Ballin (b-ballin) | 374 comments Hahaha lmao! How did you come up with that? That's a pretty legit name

message 38: by Phoebe (new)

Phoebe (phoebeandj) | 3438 comments Looked up old timey names and made sure they were English old timey names. The ending of Farny is The Rabid wolf...

As said on my profile :p

Yeah... ha

Braden A.K.A B-Ballin (b-ballin) | 374 comments Hahah that wouldve sucked to have that name!

message 40: by Grace (new)

Grace | 637 comments it'd probably take a while to write...

Braden A.K.A B-Ballin (b-ballin) | 374 comments Ha yeah, but it'd be fun to say! And the looks on ppls faces when you told them would be priceless! :D

message 42: by Phoebe (new)

Phoebe (phoebeandj) | 3438 comments it would be pretty cool to tell everyone that was my name!

message 43: by Grace (last edited Jul 29, 2010 10:56PM) (new)

Grace | 637 comments XD that'd be awesome

Braden A.K.A B-Ballin (b-ballin) | 374 comments I don't really like my name it's seems so weird to say, Braden idk there's just something about it. What do you think

message 45: by Rex (new)

Rex  Hola, Braden.

message 46: by Anthony (new)

Anthony  (anthonyprince) | 698 comments I know i thought the choice for Drake & Brittney was a little B.S. but ya know, it's life

Oh and nice to meet you Braden :)

message 47: by Grace (new)

Grace | 637 comments Braden wrote: "I don't really like my name it's seems so weird to say, Braden idk there's just something about it. What do you think"

I think it's pretty cool, this is the first time I've actually heard the name

message 48: by Yiling (new)

Yiling (fillthesky) | 1487 comments әɔɐɹƃ loves commoners coffee and Hani wrote: "Braden wrote: "I don't really like my name it's seems so weird to say, Braden idk there's just something about it. What do you think"

I think it's pretty cool, this is the first time I've actual..."

Yeah same. It's pretty awesome name :)

message 49: by Phoebe (new)

Phoebe (phoebeandj) | 3438 comments At first I thought it was just a different spelling of Brandon. Then I realized there was no first n! Heh.

Braden A.K.A B-Ballin (b-ballin) | 374 comments Haha my librarian in elemetary school called me branden fo like 6 years and I'd always tell her it's Braden but after a while I was like screw it and just let her call me branden hah and thanks I don't know any other braden's either! I'm just one of a kind:)!!

« previous 1 3 4