Roleplay disease! discussion

Comments Showing 1-50 of 261 (261 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6

message 1: by siyao, *Hero of Olympus* (new)

siyao (siyaoi) | 103 comments Mod
((Rp!))

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

((me!))

Sky was in the assembly. She looked up, as Max flew out. "What the..." Sky looked around, and spirnted out of the hall, unnoticed. When she reached the playground, she snapped her own wings out, and jumped into the air. In a matter of seconds she was in pursuit of Max, who she could see flying towards the woods.
She caught up with her, and in mid-flight, grabbed her shoulder and spun around.
"What do you think you're doing???? Okay, yeah, you've probably never seen me before in your life, and yeah, I'm an angel too, but you don't go taking off like that! In front of two or three people is bad enough, but a few hundred???"

message 3: by Esther (new)

Esther (essie7198) ((... ugg.... to lazy to read all that... so im not))
Elektra walked around, squirming a little trying to find a good way to keep her wings folded under her jacket.

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

((Okay, so what happened was people in a school assembly were accusing Max of flying, one girl told her father who was an agent of a FBI person, and then FBI people came so Max flew away in front of everyone, and Sky flew after her.))

message 5: by Esther (new)

Esther (essie7198) ((oh... i was a little confused cuz in my other angel demon rp it was angel VS demon and they were like in a completely dif world then humans so... ya))

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

((no, this is like.... different))

message 7: by Esther (new)

Esther (essie7198) ((so like... humans and demons and angels all in human world rite?))

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

((uh huh. But demons are usually bad.))

message 9: by Esther (new)

Esther (essie7198) ((kay.. well mines half half so... ya))

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

((neutral))

message 11: by Esther (new)

Esther (essie7198) ((no i mean... she's literally half demon half angel... but yea she is neutral 2))

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

((okay. Let's roleplay.))

message 13: by Esther (new)

Esther (essie7198) ((ya!))
She looked up and saw two angels flying through the air. "What the heck?" She looked around to make sure no one was looking and took of her jacket and tied it around her waist. She flew after them.

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

Sky turned around. "Oh good, we're being followed."

message 15: by Esther (new)

Esther (essie7198) "What are you guys doing? There's a school over there! Did anyone see you guys?"

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

"We came from the school? And yes, maybe the whole of our year saw someone fly out." Sky said accusingly, looking at Max.

message 17: by Esther (new)

Esther (essie7198) Elektra sighed. "So you were following her?"

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

"Hey, I was clever enough to actually get out of the gym before I took off. No one saw me, although I wish I could say the same about Max here."

message 19: by Esther (new)

Esther (essie7198) "Yea. I was on an empty street."

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

"Well, now around 300 people know. Way to go, Max."

message 21: by Esther (new)

Esther (essie7198) "By the way, I figure that she's Max, who are you?"

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

"Sky."

message 23: by Esther (new)

Esther (essie7198) "I'm Elektra."

message 24: by [deleted user] (new)

"Nice to meet you."

message 25: by Esther (new)

Esther (essie7198) "You too." ((just making sure, u know that Max is a demon rite?))

message 26: by [deleted user] (new)

((No I did not. gtg))

message 27: by Esther (new)

Esther (essie7198) ((aw... bye))

Everley Sharp, the Clankinist (theawesomeestreaderpersonevah) Juliet closed her eyes and concentrated.

"The square root of pi is..." she wrote the answer down on her test paper. Math had always been her worst subject.

message 29: by siyao, *Hero of Olympus* (new)

Rose sat next to Juliet in Math. Math was Rose's best subject, but not her favorite. She breezed through the test problems easily and finished 15 minutes before time was up. She saw Juliet struggling, and sighed. She couldn't help everyone.

message 30: by [deleted user] (new)

"Anyway," Sky sighed. "I have to go back. I really don't suggest you do the same, Max. See you guys later."

She flew back to the school, and landed, before folding her wings away, and slipped back into the hall. Commotion had risen.

message 31: by Chachi (new)

Chachi  (fudgebrowne) | 82 comments Avery sat in a tree in the back of the school yard and flipped open his notebook to a fresh page and stared ahead of him picturing faces as he wrote. He blocked out Karen's voice from down below and sighed.

message 32: by [deleted user] (new)

Sky heard the bell ring, even above all the chatter. She walked out, and saw a boy in a tree at the back. "Hmm." she said out loud. I really hope he didn't see my wings when I landed.... she thought.

message 33: by Chachi (new)

Chachi  (fudgebrowne) | 82 comments Avery jumped down and landed gracefully and shoved Karen away from him. He screamed at her as she followed him.

"What do you want from me?!" She started laughing at his expression.

message 34: by [deleted user] (new)

((yup!))

message 35: by Esther (new)

Esther (essie7198) Elektra nodded and flew back to school. She landed behind a tree then folded her wings and put her jacket back on and walked into school.

Everley Sharp, the Clankinist (theawesomeestreaderpersonevah) She finished her last problem, sure she had at least scraped an A-. Standing up, she handed her test in to the teacher before sitting back down and pulling out her book. She tried to concentrate on the life of Cleopatra, but she was so bored that al she could do was tap her foot impatiently against the pole of her desk.

message 37: by Esther (new)

Esther (essie7198) She walked to her class.

message 38: by siyao, *Hero of Olympus* (new)

Rose stared out the window at the blue sky and white clouds. She wanted to leave her boring life, but for right now, leave this boring class was okay with her. The bell finally rang and she was one of the first to jump up.

message 39: by Chachi (new)

Chachi  (fudgebrowne) | 82 comments "What ever." Avan said and started walking away from Karen. He walked out of the school yard and sprouted his black wings.

message 40: by [deleted user] (new)

Sky walked out of the school. She was about to spread her wings, when she saw a boy with black wings. Another?

message 41: by Chachi (new)

Chachi  (fudgebrowne) | 82 comments He turned around to look behind him, and covered his face before pulling out his notebook writing another name down.

message 42: by [deleted user] (new)

Sky shrugged, and spread out her own white wings, shaking them lose of her tight jacket.

message 43: by Chachi (new)

Chachi  (fudgebrowne) | 82 comments "I've seen her before." Avan said to himself. 'But where? Sky!" he called out.

(brb)

message 44: by [deleted user] (new)

((kay.))

Sky turned her head. "Huh? Sorry, do I know you?"

message 45: by Chachi (new)

Chachi  (fudgebrowne) | 82 comments "Um, no you don't, but I saw you somewhere. I'm Avan but he way." His wings dissapeared and he jumped over the fence.

message 46: by [deleted user] (new)

"Nice to meet you. How do you know my name, by the way?" she asked, her own wings disappearing.

message 47: by Chachi (new)

Chachi  (fudgebrowne) | 82 comments "I have the eyes. It lets me see your name and lifespan when I look at a person, video, or photo and they have to be living." he answered.

message 48: by [deleted user] (new)

"Oh? How interesting." she spotted the notebook in his hands.

message 49: by Chachi (new)

Chachi  (fudgebrowne) | 82 comments "Yeah, it can become useful in some cases." he pressed his lips together. He looked down at his notebook. "I'm a death angel if you're wondering."

message 50: by [deleted user] (new)

"Oh." Sky said, a little taken back, but not intimidated.

« previous 1 3 4 5 6