Animal Lovers discussion

Your Pets

Comments Showing 1-16 of 16 (16 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

Hey guys!!!! What kinds of animals do you have? I have 1 frog, 2 dogs, 1 cat, and I am going to get a baby rat

message 2: by Laika (new)

Laika | 4 comments I used to have 3 snakes two cats and a gecko, but my cat ran away, my gecko gave my family salmonella so we had to give him away, and we had to leave my snakes in toronto when we moved. After that, one of my snakes ran away. I got a new cat, and we might be getting chickens.

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

oh yeah. I have chickens too but they dont live at our house. I'm sorry about your gecko, snake, and cat.

message 4: by Laika (new)

Laika | 4 comments yeah

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

its so sad :-(

message 6: by Cayla (new)

Cayla I have 2 dogs. 1 is a chihuahu and the other is a black lab. i know, 2 completly different dogs.

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

awwwwwwww. So CUTE!!!!!!!!!!!!

message 8: by Icewolf(Emily) (last edited Aug 01, 2010 02:12PM) (new)

Icewolf(Emily) (Mistyfoot) | 2 comments I have 3 turtles a lot of fish and a dog name Ginger

message 9: by Cayla (new)

Cayla the lab is mine and the chihuahua is my moms.

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

Icewolf(Emily) wrote: "I have 3 turtles a lot of fish and a dig name Ginger"

cool! what kind of turtles?

♫☺Cindy☺♫  | 11 comments Mod
cool! i have 1 cat and 7 kittens , i used to have 3 dogs name booboo , lucky and coco ! lucky ran away =( and we had to give booboo and coco away =.(

message 12: by Aesha☆ (new)

Aesha☆ | 6 comments i used to have 6 dogs but most of them dies. 2 ran away and one of them got bitten by a snake:( it was my fave. we still have 1. hes in india.

oh thats sad

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

Cindy, how did you get those symbols on your name??

I pressed alt and 1 for a smiley face, alt and 2 for another smiley face and alt and 3 for the heart ( pleeze dont delete this !!!! )

message 16: by Aesha☆ (new)

Aesha☆ | 6 comments kay tanks.