You'll love this one...!! A book club & more discussion

Closed Discussion Topic > New girl in sunny California!

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Jamie (new)

Jamie  (preciousandreckless) | 3 comments Hello group-
My name's Jamie. I'm 25 and a lover of books. I recently discovered Good Reads and am hooked : )
Currently reading Into the Wild but I'll have it finished soon.

I'm glad to have found this group! Happy reading.

message 2: by Chris (new)

Chris (christmax) Welcome from not so sunny Edinburgh! You'll love this group and your list of TBR will grow steadily!!

message 3: by BurgendyA (new)

BurgendyA | 77 comments Hi Jamie! Welcome to the board. It's always awesome having new members to chat with. I hope you enjoy it here. Sofar how is Into the Wild sofar? =)~

message 4: by Jamie (new)

Jamie  (preciousandreckless) | 3 comments Chris wrote: "Welcome from not so sunny Edinburgh! You'll love this group and your list of TBR will grow steadily!!"

@Burgendya, I finished Into the Wild and it was very good, I enjoyed it. I don't think I'll see the movie though, movies from books usually disappoint me.

message 5: by Chris (new)

Chris (christmax) Jamie wrote: "Chris wrote: "Welcome from not so sunny Edinburgh! You'll love this group and your list of TBR will grow steadily!!"

@Burgendya, I finis..."

Me too Jamie, we're in Florida just now and it's sooo hot! It is an amazing place though.

message 6: by Jenny, honorary mod - inactive (new)

Jenny (notestothemoon) | 846 comments Hey Jamie, welcome to the group. I have Into the Wild on my book shelf waiting to be read. I'm glad you enjoyed it. You really should watch the film, even if it's just to enjoy the amazing scenery. It's fantastic!

message 7: by Jamie (new)

Jamie  (preciousandreckless) | 3 comments Thanks Jenny! I will. The book was detailed so richly, it's nice to hear the movie did justice to that aspect of it!

You'll love this one...!! A book club & more

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

Into the Wild (other topics)