Mysteriosity ((An RP Group)) discussion

Realistic/Non-fiction RPs > Kidnapped RP

Comments Showing 1-8 of 8 (8 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Hannah (last edited Jul 27, 2010 01:19AM) (new)

Hannah Nikka (hannahashworth) For the kidnapped: You have just been kidnapped by an unknown figure. What will you do? How will you escape? Will you escape?

For the kidnappers: No one knows why you did it, maybe for a ransom or maybe because you belong in an asylum or you want revenge, but you have just kidnapped someone. What are your plans?

Create charries here: http://www.goodreads.com/topic/show/3...

message 2: by techno (new)

techno (cyborg) | 4 comments intresting foundation for this intriging story that will formulate over time let see where it goes from here ^_^

message 3: by Hannah (new)

Hannah Nikka (hannahashworth) techno wrote: "intresting foundation for this intriging story that will formulate over time let see where it goes from here ^_^"

haha yes I'm eager to know :)

message 4: by techno (new)

techno (cyborg) | 4 comments which charater do you wish to pertray in this story the victim or the kidnapper

message 5: by Hannah (new)

Hannah Nikka (hannahashworth) Victim :)

message 6: by techno (new)

techno (cyborg) | 4 comments well I have never played the victim or the villian I have always playedthe savior I am better at it that way ^_^

message 7: by Hannah (new)

Hannah Nikka (hannahashworth) haha ok :)

message 8: by techno (new)

techno (cyborg) | 4 comments ya the thing is when I am the goodguy I well never do that part in a rp It is usually in Reallife but occasionally in Rpz when I am bored^_^