The FAYZ: The Gone Series discussion

The Series > Plague, Darkness, Light(IMPORTANT DEATH)

Comments Showing 1-50 of 1,007 (1007 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 20 21

message 1: by Anthony (last edited Jul 26, 2010 06:38PM) (new)

Anthony  (anthonyprince) | 698 comments Hey guys i read on Gaiaphage.com that MG said who he was killing off at the end (idk if its in Plague, Darkness, or Light. He didnt specify). But he said that ..... (Drake lovers close your eyes)

he was going to kill off Drake for good and one very major "good guy".

So i'm kinda stressin because what does that even mean? It could actually be one of the Fantastic Foursome (Sam, Astris, Caine, and Diana) since we can kind of tell that Diana's turning good, and its only a matter of time before Caine does the same. So idek who the "major good guy" could be. I kind of think it would be Caine, Dekka, or Orc. They're just the most likely candidates. Either way it's gonna suck if they die

message 2: by Phoebe (new)

Phoebe (phoebeandj) | 3438 comments NOOOOO!! I DIDN'T CLOSE MY EYES!

*sob* Oh god WHY?!

message 3: by Lunabell (new)

Lunabell  (lunabell) | 2327 comments I BET ASTRID IS GOING TO DIE!!!

message 4: by Anthony (new)

Anthony  (anthonyprince) | 698 comments heck no! Astrid is not going to die!

....wait... maybe LP dies .... hmmm

message 5: by Phoebe (new)

Phoebe (phoebeandj) | 3438 comments That'd be kinda sad. Because he doesn't really get what the hell is going on, other than a scary thing wants to hurt him.

But DRAKE?! MY DRAKE?!

*smashes head against a wall* NOOOOOOOOOOO!

message 6: by Anthony (new)

Anthony  (anthonyprince) | 698 comments Drake had to die eventually. I mean you can't have some crazy psycho killer on the loose

message 7: by Phoebe (new)

Phoebe (phoebeandj) | 3438 comments Oh yeah... I just forgot that part of him...

Because you know, *shifts eyes crazily* I only know the sweet, caring side of him. *hugs a Drake picture* He's my sweetheart, Ya hear?!

message 8: by Lunabell (new)

Lunabell  (lunabell) | 2327 comments Of course, Fibi. *pats on head* You can mourn him if you like. BUT HE'S STILL GOING TO DIE!

message 9: by Phoebe (new)

Phoebe (phoebeandj) | 3438 comments Oh GOD! *sobs uncontrollably*

*sniffles* Well.. he's not dead yet! I'll enjoy him while I can *snuggles close to Drake*

message 10: by Lunabell (new)

Lunabell  (lunabell) | 2327 comments You do that! *hugs Fibi* It'll be okay!

message 11: by Aaron Vincent (new)

Aaron Vincent (aaronvincent) Its fine with me if Sam will die, just not Diana or Caine!

Drake is more likely to die even from the start. He can't make that psycho survive even if a lot of people loves him.

message 12: by Lunabell (new)

Lunabell  (lunabell) | 2327 comments DUDE I GOT IT!!! LANA IS GOING TO DIE!!! Because she's already messed up, she might be happier dead. AND that will add even MORE distress to the series because the healer, the hope, IS DEAD. @_@

message 13: by Phoebe (new)

Phoebe (phoebeandj) | 3438 comments WOAH!!!!!!!

I don't want Lana to die either.. but

I don't think he'd kill Sam. That wouldn't make sense.

message 14: by Lunabell (new)

Lunabell  (lunabell) | 2327 comments I don't think he'll kill Sam either. But the more I think of it, Lana is seeming more and more likely.

message 15: by Grace (last edited Jul 26, 2010 09:53PM) (new)

Grace | 637 comments He better not kill Lana, or he'll have to face Rose o.O

message 16: by Aaron Vincent (new)

Aaron Vincent (aaronvincent) I'd rather choose Sam dead than Lana dead. I'd kill him myself if I have to.

message 17: by Lunabell (new)

Lunabell  (lunabell) | 2327 comments Hm, for me its a tough choice.

I love Lana SO much more than Sam. Which would make it all the more dramatic and stuff if Lana dies. She's deteriorating from the Gaiaphage. It would be... awful and amazing.

message 18: by Rex (new)

Rex  FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK!

IONHF:WKJF:KJBFWK:JBFIH!

*sobs uncontrollably*

((I knew this was coming, and as much as I love Drake, in all seriousness I'm glad he's gonna die. He's just too damn evil to live.))

I swear to freaking god if he kills of Edilio I will MOURN for DAYS. And cry, and cry, and cry... (I can't remember where but I think I remember seeing something about MG being surprised that "everyone loves Edilio" which is great cause "he's such a humble guy.")

I don't really care if Lana dies. She's okay, I respect her, but she's also kind of annoying. If Astrid dies I'll throw a fucking party with free cheesecake for everyone.

message 19: by Aaron Vincent (new)

Aaron Vincent (aaronvincent) Sierra, if you will throw a party on Astrid's death, the beers and wines are on me!

message 20: by Rex (new)

Rex  YAY! You have earned my great respect for this comment Sir Vince. I'll get the DJ and rent out a small island for the party..either that or a penthouse in NYC....Hmm...Yeah, I'd going with the penthouse.

message 21: by Anthony (new)

Anthony  (anthonyprince) | 698 comments I love Astrid!

Come on Astrid fans, back me up!!

(btw i don't actually lilke her character. she's kind of annoying but she's cute. thats her only redeeming quality. but she has her moments.)

message 22: by Aaron Vincent (new)

Aaron Vincent (aaronvincent) Come on, Anthony! If there is a least devastating death from the Fantastic Four, it would be Astrid's.

message 23: by Lunabell (new)

Lunabell  (lunabell) | 2327 comments Of the four, yes. OOH OOH! OR CAINE COULD DIE AND THEN DIANA WOULD GO TOTALLY DEPRESSED AND BE ALL EMO AND COMMIT SUICIDE! That would definitely put a dramatic spin on the story!

Dan Dan Dan DAN Dan Dan Dan. (dan_nlolz) Anthony/ Prince Deklin Briginnia Alfonso Deuterono wrote: "Hey guys i read on Gaiaphage.com that MG said who he was killing off at the end (idk if its in Plague, Darkness, or Light. He didnt specify). But he said that ..... (Drake lovers close your eyes)
..."

DRAAAAKKKEEEE!!!! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

message 25: by Soyoon (new)

Soyoon Evelyn Agent Six wrote: "FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK!

IONHF:WKJF:KJBFWK:JBFIH!

*sobs uncontrollably*

((I knew this was coming, and as much as I love Drake, in all se..."

Here's the second mourner for Edilio.
But I don't really think MG will kill him. like, he could have dead a LOT sooner

message 26: by Yiling (new)

Yiling (fillthesky) | 1487 comments Anthony/ Prince Deklin Briginnia Alfonso Deuterono wrote: "Hey guys i read on Gaiaphage.com that MG said who he was killing off at the end (idk if its in Plague, Darkness, or Light. He didnt specify). But he said that ..... (Drake lovers close your eyes)
..."

NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! How could he?! I HATE it when my favorite characters die. >.<

Dan Dan Dan DAN Dan Dan Dan. (dan_nlolz) :'( why? WHY?!

message 28: by Phoebe (new)

Phoebe (phoebeandj) | 3438 comments I would die if Edilio died. I'm not kidding, MY HEART WOULD STOP!!!!!!!!

I'd rather Lana die than Sam... just because Sam is the MAN... :p

But if Astrid died? Meh, I'd be all.... "FUCK YEAH MUTHAFUCKAHHHHHH WHERES THE CHEESECAKE??!??!!"

message 29: by Yiling (new)

Yiling (fillthesky) | 1487 comments I feel bad for astrid cause of you guys. = p

Edilio would probably be the person who dies.I DON'T WANT HIM TO DIE!!

message 30: by Phoebe (new)

Phoebe (phoebeandj) | 3438 comments NOO!! EDILIO CAN'T DIE!!!!

message 31: by Yiling (new)

Yiling (fillthesky) | 1487 comments I love Edilio! *hugs Edilio doll*

But, I'll rather have him die than Sam.

message 32: by Peroxide Blond (last edited Jul 27, 2010 08:21AM) (new)

Peroxide Blond  (twits500) | 671 comments meh, Drake dies... thats a shocker.... NOT ;]

I actally pictured Drake just like this guy (but not the hair, just attitude and face looks wise)

He's off a game called Apollo Justice: Ace Attorney and guess what, this guy is a physcopathic killer! Hoooooray for Daryan Crescent!

http://www.court-records.net/arts/art...

message 33: by Phoebe (new)

Phoebe (phoebeandj) | 3438 comments Hahaha I was going to say, Matt, he has a pretty sexy hairstyle!

message 34: by Anthony (new)

Anthony  (anthonyprince) | 698 comments i guess she would be the most likely to die. Now that i think about it, it would be kind of a good eneding if she like sacrfices herslef for the whole town. Oh and i was thinking, if Astrid does die then Sam's going to have to find a new girl. What if it's Lana?

@Matt yeah that guy has that "shark" look that they described Drake as. Maybe he could be Drake's older, more cartoonish self. Even though he won't make it past 16

Peroxide Blond  (twits500) | 671 comments What if Sam goes for Diana? Y'know she is kinda inbetween both ain't she?

ooooooh, I forgot about Drake being described as a shark... but guess what, Daryan's a policeman! The job Drake wanted so he could use a gun... this is kinda creepy how similar they are o_O

message 36: by Anthony (new)

Anthony  (anthonyprince) | 698 comments Oh yeah i forgot that Diana kinda had a thing for Sam ... hmmmm we'll never know ..... well until 2013. Geez i can't wait that long

They are similar! I wonder if Gone would ever be turned into a VG. if it did then that guy would play him, most definitly

message 37: by Yiling (new)

Yiling (fillthesky) | 1487 comments Diana w/ Sam? That would be really interesting to see.

It would be cool to see gone as Video game!

message 38: by Anthony (new)

Anthony  (anthonyprince) | 698 comments yeah i know! i would want to play as Caine or Hunter

message 39: by Yiling (new)

Yiling (fillthesky) | 1487 comments Playing Caine would fun=)
I would want to be Drake so i could whip people.

message 40: by Phoebe (new)

Phoebe (phoebeandj) | 3438 comments OHMYGOD! That makes me so excited guys... just the THOUGHT of a videogame! AHHH!!

message 41: by Rex (new)

Rex  Matt a.k.a The Veteran wrote: "What if Sam goes for Diana? Y'know she is kinda inbetween both ain't she?

ooooooh, I forgot about Drake being described as a shark... but guess what, Daryan's a policeman! The job Drake wanted s..."

It's also creepy when you remember that Drake's own father is a cop.

message 42: by Soyoon (new)

Soyoon Evelyn omg that IS totally creepy

message 43: by [deleted user] (new)

OHMYFUCK!

STOP TALKING ABOUT LANA DYING. JUST STOP.

Poor Drakey. :(

And I love Edilio! He can't die! HE JUST CAN'T! MY WITTLE EDILIO!!!!

Ladilio won't be the same....**sob**

message 44: by Adam (new)

Adam  (adawg) | 339 comments i think that Edilio is gonna die.....I think Jack should turn sides!!!!! hes so awesome

message 45: by Lunabell (new)

Lunabell  (lunabell) | 2327 comments Edilio shouldn't die. He probably will. BUT IT WON'T BE AS DRAMATIC AND TRAGIC AND AWFUL AS SOMEONE ELSE!!! And I like books that are dramatic and tragic and awful :D

message 46: by Yiling (new)

Yiling (fillthesky) | 1487 comments Lunabell *Amethyst Lunallia Brakenstach-Kofski XI wrote: "Edilio shouldn't die. He probably will. BUT IT WON'T BE AS DRAMATIC AND TRAGIC AND AWFUL AS SOMEONE ELSE!!! And I like books that are dramatic and tragic and awful :D"

IKR?!

message 47: by Phoebe (new)

Phoebe (phoebeandj) | 3438 comments NO!! Edilio can't die! HE JUST CAN'T OKAY!!!

message 48: by Lunabell (new)

Lunabell  (lunabell) | 2327 comments Eh, I don't think he should. I don't care that much about him, but I feel like it just shouldn't happen.

Dan Dan Dan DAN Dan Dan Dan. (dan_nlolz) EDILIO DYING!? IT CAN'T BE! WHY MUST DRAKEY-WAKEY DIE TOO!? they're my fave two characters!

Peroxide Blond  (twits500) | 671 comments Drakey-wakey?

hope the bastard burns in hell, or as an alternatve spit roasted by random cannibal children...

i really don't like Drake :P

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 20 21