RolePlaying discussion

RPs > Romance #2

Comments Showing 1-20 of 20 (20 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

Info stays the same. start*

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

Lezle walks home alone with a red rubee neclace on her.

message 3: by Esther, So you put the lime in the coconut and mix it all around? (new)

Esther (essie7198) | 219 comments Mod
((why is there a second one?))

message 4: by Natalie (new)

Natalie ((dont know, lol))
Maddy is walking home. She sees a guy about her age-16-watching her from across the street.

message 5: by Esther, So you put the lime in the coconut and mix it all around? (new)

((eh... ill just go with it))
Elektra walked down the street, hands in her pockets.

message 6: by Natalie (last edited Jul 26, 2010 01:35PM) (new)

Natalie Maddy blushed and looked down, trying to ignore the guy who was still looking at her. She accidentally bumped into someone. Maddy and the girl sat on the floor. "ow," she said while rubbing my head.

message 7: by Esther, So you put the lime in the coconut and mix it all around? (new)

((was that Elektra?))
"Oomph."

message 8: by Natalie (new)

Natalie ((haha yes))
"sorry, I wasn't watching where I was going" Maddy said as she got up.

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

Annabelle and Bridgette walked around downtown, looking at the shops, chattering away in French.

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

(Chloe and Lezle are friends) Chloe and Lezle walk down the street to get the mail when a red hummer drives by them and shouts. "Looking good ladies." Then the stranger drives off with out another word. Lezle looks at Chloe with a questioning face."What was that all about?"

message 11: by Esther, So you put the lime in the coconut and mix it all around? (new)

"It's fine."

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

"Chloe?"
"Huh?"
"Do you know if someone likes me?"
"No, why?"
"I was just wondering because its like everybody likes someone but then some people are left out, because know one likes them but, nevermind, just foget I ever asked."

message 13: by Elysse (new)

Elysse (readyforthemorgue) Iris scurried out of the school building. She was just talking to the principal about her younger cousin who had gotten in trouble on the school's property. Why can't Robbie just behave...

message 14: by Elysse (new)

Elysse (readyforthemorgue) Robbie rushed out behind her. "You don't have to always defend me you know."
"Mr. Brownstein asked me to come in you know that."
"Yeah cause he likes you. He doesn't give a s*** about me."
Robbie ran of toward Iris's car. Lord, why did my uncle have to give me custody of his adopted son?

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

Chloe passes the office building. She walks in. "Hi my name is Chloe, does anyone know where Mr.Bail is?"

message 16: by Elysse (new)

Elysse (readyforthemorgue) Robbie sat in his cousin's car waiting for the ride home. I hate Mr. Brownstein, he silently grumbled. He's 32 and doesn't have a wife so why does he hafta crush on Iris? She ain't even pretty. Then again I'm not supposed to think she's pretty. We're 'related'. I hate Dad. I hate the world. I hate everything. He started crying.

Iris sat down in the car to find Robbie crying. She shook her head and started the vehicle.

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

Fine don't answer. Chloe thought in her head and walked away.

message 18: by Esther, So you put the lime in the coconut and mix it all around? (last edited Jul 28, 2010 01:38PM) (new)

((hey... can i make Elektra 15 in this one? i'm not a big fan of being 20 and its sorta to late to change it on the other one))
She smiled then walked down the street.

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

"Gotta find Mr.Bails class and soon." Chloe runs down the hall and hits someone while falling down.

message 20: by Esther, So you put the lime in the coconut and mix it all around? (new)

"Oh crap... there was school today! I guess I'll pretend i was sick..." Elektra said.