Karl and Clayton's Summer Book Club discussion

Discussion of The Day After Roswell

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

Surprise! I didn't know we could add topics. Just wanted to help get a little more organized here.

message 2: by Susan (new)

Susan | 16 comments Great Idea! I started with Winston's War: Churchill, 1940-1945so will be going back to read the others. I reserved The Day After Roswellas well as The Time Traveler's Wife. Roswell looked interesting and Time Traveler was already on my summer reading list. Do you have all of the book titles? I know What Hath God Wrought: The Transformation of America, 1815-1848 and Foreign Influence.

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

I'm beginning Winston's War today. Still accumulating all the books - getting digital when possible (bought a Nook recently).

I really enjoyed Roswell. Very thought provoking. I learned a lot about technology.

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

message 5: by Rich (new)

Rich (richcorbett) | 4 comments Downloaded Roswell on my daughter's Nook and found it surprisingly interesting. Although I didn't finish it while I had access to her eReader, I'm looking forward to finishing it up while on our family vacation shortly. Great selection ... something I may not have picked up on my own. (BTW, I'm still hauling around the hefty What Hath God Wrought ... don't know when I'll finish that either?)