Axis Mundi X discussion

New Member Intros > Hi guys

Comments Showing 1-11 of 11 (11 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Catamorandi (new)

Catamorandi (wwwgoodreadscomprofilerandi) Hi. I just joined this group about an hour ago. I already know several of you from other groups. I just started my love for reading about six years ago. I do a lot of reading now. I am going to college to study English - writing. I have written one short, short story and one poem since I have been here. All that I have done so far except for the poem in my profile, have been class assignments. I have been afraid to venture outside of the classroom setting. The poem was my breakthrough. I hope that I will now have the courage to continue where I have just started. Writing a poem on my own wasn't nearly as scary as I thought it would be.

message 2: by Amanda (last edited Jun 25, 2008 05:40AM) (new)

Amanda (randymandy) Remember our education never stops.

Oh, so true. Very good, Charly. :)

Hi, Catamorandi!!!!

Servius  Heiner  | 1980 comments Mod
Catamorandi... is that your real name, I don't think I have ever seen that before. Welcome, pull up a beach towel. Make sure you don't get any Charissa in your bikini; it tends to itch a bit ;)

message 4: by Ruth (new)

Ruth Hey, Catamorandi. Every time I read your new moniker I think of Morandi the artist.

message 5: by Hayley (new)

Hayley | 576 comments Hi Catamorandi

Welcome to the wonderful world of Axis Mundi, I'm sure you'll enjoy it as much as the rest of us do.

Nick, thats a bit graphic, now all can imagin is charissa making me itch!!!

message 6: by Jackie "the Librarian", Cool Star Trek Nerd (new)

Jackie "the Librarian" | 1818 comments Mod
Welcome, Catamorandi!

message 7: by Charissa, That's Ms. Obnoxious Twat to You. (new)

Charissa (dakinigrl) | 3620 comments Mod
Welcome Cat! Don't let Nick frighten you... I don't actually try and get in everyone's pants. Uhm... well....

Your avatar reminds me of a hot springs I visited in Aranal, Costa Rica.... good memories.

message 8: by RandomAnthony (new)

RandomAnthony Hi Cat! Welcome...I hardly ever scroll down this far, so forgive my tardiness, please:)

message 9: by Lori (new)

Lori Hiya. *waves*

message 10: by Willie (new)

Willie | 57 comments Hey Catamorandi,

Glad you joined in on the Axis fun!!!

message 11: by Amanda (new)

Amanda (randymandy) Hey, Charly, your running analogy makes me think you will never find peace. Kinda makes me sad, man. Can there be a balance?