Animal Rp discussion

Comments Showing 1-50 of 60 (60 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by ABCDE (new)

ABCDE (BriarlightABCDE) | 22 comments *can we rp yet or do we wait for more people in the group?*

message 2: by ABCDE (new)

ABCDE (BriarlightABCDE) | 22 comments ((Thankies))

Tango moped around. She had just missed a mountain goat that looked very promising.

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

((yay))

Lightning stretched and saw another snow leopard,but she was very beutiful.He bounded to her "Hello!I am Lightning"

message 4: by ABCDE (new)

ABCDE (BriarlightABCDE) | 22 comments Tango nodded, "Hiya... Who are you?"she was very sociable for a snow leopard.

message 5: by Bree (new)

Bree (BreeSoulters) | 34 comments Emmett watched two other snow leopards from a high ledge. He growled, it wasn't that he hated them indiviually, he just hated his kind in general.

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

Lightning smiled "I already said my name was lightning"

Graystripe16(Back...again) | 149 comments Smokey lay on the platform out from his den. He watched around

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

Lightning looked at Tango "Whats your name?"

Graystripe16(Back...again) | 149 comments Smokey saw a mountain goat and stood. He snuck down the cliff

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

Lightning smiled,waiting

Graystripe16(Back...again) | 149 comments He lept onto it and killed it. HE climbed bakc to his cliff. HE jumped onto the platform but his back foot slipped. The goat dropped to a lower rock as Smokey dangled

message 12: by Bree (new)

Bree (BreeSoulters) | 34 comments Emmett soon dozed off. He wrapped his bushy tail around him, so it covered his nose and eyes

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

Lightning looked at her "I am cold so i am gonna find somewhere to rest,see ya around"

message 14: by Bree (new)

Bree (BreeSoulters) | 34 comments Emmett sighed in his sleep

Graystripe16(Back...again) | 149 comments Smokey growled and pulled himself back up onto the plat form. He looked down at the goat and sighed.

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

Lightning walked around trying to find a cozy spot

message 17: by Bree (new)

Bree (BreeSoulters) | 34 comments Emmett woke up. He didn't move, though.

Graystripe16(Back...again) | 149 comments He looked at his torn claw and jumped down onto the plat form where the goat was. HE pulled it back up to his cave.

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

Lightning felt his stomach growl I dont need food now he though

Graystripe16(Back...again) | 149 comments He took a bite and pushed it aside. He licked his torn claw and d down at the other leopards

message 21: by Bree (new)

Bree (BreeSoulters) | 34 comments Emmett's ears twitched, as he heard prey down below.

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

Lightning looked at the prey i have too,he found the prey he wanted...a small mountian goat

Graystripe16(Back...again) | 149 comments Smokey yawned and rolled over

message 24: by Bree (new)

Bree (BreeSoulters) | 34 comments Emmett peered over the edge and stared at a hare. It looked tasty, but Emmett wanted to stay in the sun.

message 25: by [deleted user] (new)

Lightning ran as fast as a car to the goat,he flew himself towards it and clawed its throught.the goat fell and was dead

Graystripe16(Back...again) | 149 comments smokey stood up and jumped up the rocks higher up to cliiff

message 27: by Bree (new)

Bree (BreeSoulters) | 34 comments Emmett watched as the hare disappeared. He rested his head on his paw. He flicked his tail.

Graystripe16(Back...again) | 149 comments Smokey scented the air. He snapped his head towards Snowfire. He beared his teeth in a snarl.

message 29: by [deleted user] (new)

Lightning ate his prey

Graystripe16(Back...again) | 149 comments Smokey padded over a little. He sniffed her a little 'Its okay.."

Graystripe16(Back...again) | 149 comments "yes..i live right under though rocks" he said pointing with his tail.

Graystripe16(Back...again) | 149 comments ((sure:D))
Smokey sat down and licked his paws. He watched her go

message 33: by [deleted user] (new)

Lightning finished his prey,he licked his jaws and walked to a nice shady place.He curled his tailo around himself and went to sleep

message 34: by ABCDE (new)

ABCDE (BriarlightABCDE) | 22 comments ((Sorry I wasn't on))

Tango walked up to Lightning and meowed, "Hey I ran inot you earlier. I am Tango by the way. I was observing you.You are a good hunter," Tango complimented Lightning.

message 35: by [deleted user] (new)

((its ok,i understand^-^))

Lightning looked at Tango "Oh thanks tango" he smiled "you can rest here tonight,it has plenty space and its getting dark..."

message 36: by ABCDE (new)

ABCDE (BriarlightABCDE) | 22 comments ((Thankies ☺))

Tango nodded, "Thank you that is very nice."

message 37: by [deleted user] (new)

((yw))

Lightning "No problem"

message 38: by ABCDE (new)

ABCDE (BriarlightABCDE) | 22 comments ((haha))

Tango layed down where she was and began to lick her pelt.

message 39: by [deleted user] (new)

((^_^))

Lightning layed down too,and looked at the moon rising

message 40: by [deleted user] (new)

Cloe walked around,she saw the moon so she went in a small cave

Graystripe16(Back...again) | 149 comments Smokey yawned and sat in his den. he went back to his mountian goat

message 42: by [deleted user] (new)

Cloe layed in the cave and fell asleep

message 43: by [deleted user] (new)

Cloe had a nightmare

Graystripe16(Back...again) | 149 comments Smokey yawned and lay his head down

message 45: by [deleted user] (new)

Cloe woke up

message 46: by ABCDE (new)

ABCDE (BriarlightABCDE) | 22 comments Tango laughed, she thanked Lightning one last time and layed down to nap.

message 47: by [deleted user] (new)

Lightning grinned "Good night Tango" he fell asleep

message 48: by ABCDE (new)

ABCDE (BriarlightABCDE) | 22 comments Tango fell asleep next to him. She rolled in her sleep.

message 49: by [deleted user] (new)

Lightning fell asleep next to her smiling

message 50: by ABCDE (new)

ABCDE (BriarlightABCDE) | 22 comments Tango yawned and woke up she looked around and remembered where she had spent the night. She silently slipped way without waking Lightning.

« previous 1