Killer RolePlays discussion

Vampire > Vampire RP

Comments Showing 1-50 of 1,203 (1203 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 24 25

message 1: by Yuri (new)

Yuri (I_Support_Gay_Marriage) ((RP here))

message 2: by Taylor ♡ (new)

Taylor ♡  | 1524 comments May walked around the woods

message 3: by -FROZEN- (new)

-FROZEN- (Otaku4Life) Sunako sat in the park reading a book.

message 4: by -FROZEN- (new)

-FROZEN- (Otaku4Life) Sunako put her book down and looked up at the sky.

message 5: by Taylor ♡ (new)

Taylor ♡  | 1524 comments May climbed up a tree next to Ric but she never noticed him

message 6: by -FROZEN- (new)

-FROZEN- (Otaku4Life) Sunako thought about taking a walk in the woods. "Maybe." She thought and stood up her book in her hand. She started to walk to the woods.

message 7: by Taylor ♡ (new)

Taylor ♡  | 1524 comments she got wide eyed "oh my gosh i'm so sorry!i didnt mean to startle you." she said climbing down and helping him up

message 8: by -FROZEN- (new)

-FROZEN- (Otaku4Life) Sunako walked into the woods and thought about her what one of her friends had said. Some how they had stared talking about boys and her friend had said that Sunako needed a boyfriend to make her more happy. "Whatever. I don't need a boyfriend." Sunako thought.

message 9: by Taylor ♡ (new)

Taylor ♡  | 1524 comments she sat down by a tree

message 10: by -FROZEN- (new)

-FROZEN- (Otaku4Life) Sunako saw some people((May and Ric)). She wondered what they were doing.

message 11: by Taylor ♡ (new)

Taylor ♡  | 1524 comments May looked at the ground

message 12: by -FROZEN- (new)

-FROZEN- (Otaku4Life) Sunako had still been walking and she walked right into a tree. "GAH!!!!!" She yelled.

message 13: by -FROZEN- (new)

-FROZEN- (Otaku4Life) ((gtg))

message 14: by Taylor ♡ (new)

Taylor ♡  | 1524 comments ((k))

message 15: by -FROZEN- (new)

-FROZEN- (Otaku4Life) ((Anyone on?))

message 16: by -FROZEN- (new)

-FROZEN- (Otaku4Life) ((Yay!))

Sunako rubbed her head. "Ouch..." She muttered. She looked up and saw Ric. "Er....."

message 17: by -FROZEN- (new)

-FROZEN- (Otaku4Life) "Who are you?" Sunako asked. She tried to stand up but couldn't.

message 18: by -FROZEN- (new)

-FROZEN- (Otaku4Life) "Sunako." She said standing up. "Thanks." She said.

message 19: by -FROZEN- (new)

-FROZEN- (Otaku4Life) Sunako watched him closely then turned away.

message 20: by -FROZEN- (new)

-FROZEN- (Otaku4Life) "Huh? Do you need something?" Sunako asked turning to face him and crossed her arms.

message 21: by -FROZEN- (new)

-FROZEN- (Otaku4Life) "Okay then. Good bye." Sunako said and started to walk away.

message 22: by -FROZEN- (new)

-FROZEN- (Otaku4Life) "Fine." She said but did not take his hand.

message 23: by -FROZEN- (new)

-FROZEN- (Otaku4Life) "Don't try to get to friendly." She said.

message 24: by -FROZEN- (new)

-FROZEN- (Otaku4Life) "Tch." Sunako muttered. "You'd think a boy would now what that would mean."

message 25: by -FROZEN- (new)

-FROZEN- (Otaku4Life) "Heh." Sunako said and turned away.

message 26: by -FROZEN- (new)

-FROZEN- (Otaku4Life) "Whatever." She said.

message 27: by -FROZEN- (new)

-FROZEN- (Otaku4Life) She looked at him then walked away.

message 28: by -FROZEN- (new)

-FROZEN- (Otaku4Life) She walked out of the woods.

message 29: by Taylor ♡ (new)

Taylor ♡  | 1524 comments May looked at Ric.

message 30: by -FROZEN- (new)

-FROZEN- (Otaku4Life) ((?))

message 31: by -FROZEN- (new)

-FROZEN- (Otaku4Life) "Haha!" Vidia jumped out from behind a tree. Sunako jumped back. "Wh--" "You will do anything to scare a boy away." Vidia laughed.

message 32: by Taylor ♡ (new)

Taylor ♡  | 1524 comments May sighed

message 33: by -FROZEN- (new)

-FROZEN- (Otaku4Life) Vidia smiled and put her arm on Sunako's shoulder. "And that one was sorta nice to." She said laughing again.

message 34: by -FROZEN- (new)

-FROZEN- (Otaku4Life) ((Anyone on?))

message 35: by -FROZEN- (new)

-FROZEN- (Otaku4Life) "Whatever." Sunako said trying to walk away but Vidia stopped her. "I want to talk to him!" Vidia said and she started to pull Sunako over to Ric.

message 36: by -FROZEN- (new)

-FROZEN- (Otaku4Life) Vidia waved. "Hi!" She said smiling. Sunako looked away.

message 37: by -FROZEN- (new)

-FROZEN- (Otaku4Life) "Hey! Don't look away!" Vidia said pushing Sunako forward.

message 38: by -FROZEN- (new)

-FROZEN- (Otaku4Life) Vidia stopped pushing Sunako and kicked her. Sunako fell forward. She was at Ric's feet. SHe looked at him and blinked then stood up quickly.

message 39: by -FROZEN- (new)

-FROZEN- (Otaku4Life) Sunako was blushing slightly as she muttered insults at Vidia. "I'm Vidia." Vidia said smiling holding out her hand.

message 40: by -FROZEN- (new)

-FROZEN- (Otaku4Life) Vidia gave him a look."Well? What's your name?" She asked.

message 41: by -FROZEN- (new)

-FROZEN- (Otaku4Life) "Ric?" Vidia asked. Sunako looked at Ric and walked over to him. "Yo! Sorry i was mean to you! I know you can talk so don't make this harder!" she said.

message 42: by -FROZEN- (new)

-FROZEN- (Otaku4Life) "Good! Don't act so stupid again!" Sunako said. Vidia looked at Sunako and smiled. Then Vidia looked at Ric and stopped smiling.

message 43: by -FROZEN- (new)

-FROZEN- (Otaku4Life) Vidia turned to Sunako. "Hey... Can you give us a sec?" "Uh? Sure...?" Sunako said and walked away. Vidia turned to Ric and smiled widely showing her fangs. "Be a good boy and hold still." She stepped closer to him.

message 44: by -FROZEN- (new)

-FROZEN- (Otaku4Life) "again?" Vidia stopped moving. "What dos that mean?" She asked.

message 45: by -FROZEN- (new)

-FROZEN- (Otaku4Life) "Have you been turned?" Vidia asked.

message 46: by -FROZEN- (new)

-FROZEN- (Otaku4Life) Sunako walked out of the forest and on to a small street.

message 47: by -FROZEN- (new)

-FROZEN- (Otaku4Life) "Okay then." Vidia said. Then suddenly Vidia ran up to him and put her hand over his mouth. "Hold still and be a good boy." She said then bit Ric's neck.

message 48: by -FROZEN- (new)

-FROZEN- (Otaku4Life) "D*mn!" Vidia yelled. "Stupid..." She stood up and ran after him. Sunako sighed and sat down at a bus stop.

message 49: by -FROZEN- (new)

-FROZEN- (Otaku4Life) "Wh-what?! Are you okay?" Sunako asked. Vidia ran up behind Ric and grabbed him by his neck.

message 50: by -FROZEN- (new)

-FROZEN- (Otaku4Life) "Ow!" Vidia yelled. "What!" Sunako yelled helping Vidia stand up. "Why did you do that to Vidia?" Sunako asked Ric.

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 24 25