Between the Lines discussion

General Book Discussion > Your Wishlist

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Frances (new)

Frances (thelioness) | 47 comments This isn't a book but I THINK I might want a Nook. Maybe.

message 2: by Alisha Marie (new)

Alisha Marie (endlesswonderofreading) One that I really, really want to get is The Kitchen House by Kathleen Grissom. I actually want to buy it, but my town has this really great library with ILL, so I'm thinking I'll just check it out from there. I'm sort of on a semi book ban, at least until November's Friends of the Library Sale.

message 3: by galya (new)

galya The 5 Intellectual Devotionals by David S. Kidder.

message 4: by Jean (new)

Jean (jaywya) | 7 comments Alisha wrote: "One that I really, really want to get is The Kitchen House by Kathleen Grissom. I actually want to buy it, but my town has this really great library with ILL, so I'm thinking I'll j..."

Hi Alisha! I just recently finished this book and enjoyed it very much. Is that really great library in Wheaton by any chance?

message 5: by Alanna (new)

Alanna | 655 comments I am kinda on a self-imposed book ban but will be getting The Girl Who Played with Fireon my Kindle soon. After that I will get The Girl Who Kicked the Hornet's Nest because I am reading the trilogy for my neighborhood book club.

message 6: by Kathy (new)

Kathy  (readr4ever) | 139 comments This link is to my wishlist shelf.
http://www.goodreads.com/review/list/...

What's sad is that there are still many that I want that I haven't even added to this list.

message 7: by Alanna (new)

Alanna | 655 comments Kathy wrote: "This link is to my wishlist shelf.
http://www.goodreads.com/review/list/...

What's sad is that there are still many that I want that I haven't even added to this list."

Oh, Kathy I know what you mean. I have so many I want to read that I have been resisting looking at the books I see on Goodreads.