*Teardrop* [A Roleplay Group] discussion

Pffft. Undecisive Ola Tiemz. > Boarding School *Roleplay*

Comments Showing 1-45 of 45 (45 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Carly (new)

Carly  (cloud-envy) Ashton and Al sat on the edge of the courtyard fountain. The eldest, Ashton, was boredly staring at his younger sister Rae. Al looked more into what his sister was trying to say. Her power always enthralled him in her moments of presentation.
"Ready?" she was saying to them.
Al nodded willingly.
Ash only grunted.
Their sister narrowed her eyes at him. She clasped her hands together, taking a breath and then crossed her arms, concentraiting. Her lips turned up in the smallest of smirks.
In seconds Ashton had jumped about three feet off the ground and was howling in pain. She grinned wickedly at him.
"What the hell were you thinking!?" her brother gasped, his heart pounding.
"I told you I was going to show you what I managed!" she rolled her eyes. "Idiot."
Al looked fondly up at his siblings, laughing mostly at his brother. "Good job, Rae."

message 2: by Carly (new)

Carly  (cloud-envy) Rae looked from person to person after having witnessed the makeshift chorus infront of them. Al looked rather ammused with the six guys infront of them.
"Hello!" he greeted.
He was follwed by a slow nod from Rae. "Hey.."
Ash was the last one to say anything. Not one for proper introductions at times, he furrowed his brow.
"What the hell was that?" he asked, frowning.
"Ash!" Al elbowed his brother. "Don't be an idiot." he whispered.

message 3: by Carly (new)

Carly  (cloud-envy) "I see..." Ash said with a slight frown, trying his best to remember the names.
Seeing her brother struggling, Rae rolled her eyes and stepped forward, putting a hand on Al's shoulder. "Nice to meet you Michael, and all of your brothers." she said, a slight smirk on her lips after what Gabriel had said. "This ass," she said, placing a hand on Ash's shoulder. "Is my brother Ashton. Take no offence, he's an ass to everyone." she smirked breifly.
"Hey-!" Ash protested, but she slapped his arm.
Rae continued. "This is our little brother Al, and I'm Rae." she said with a slight grin. "Nice to meet you all." she said, looking over the other five boys with mild interest.

message 4: by Carly (new)

Carly  (cloud-envy) (okay ^^)

"I see..." Ash replied slowly.
Rae rolled her eyes, shaking her head. "He'll get it eventually. He has a rather low mental capassity(sp)." she replied

message 5: by Carly (new)

Carly  (cloud-envy) (gah thought so)

Rae let out a short laugh along with Al's rather ammused one. "Interesting." she said with a slight smile. Even Ash managed to crack the breifest of smiles.

Everley Sharp, the Clankinist (theawesomeestreaderpersonevah) Rebecca sat on a wall of the courtyard, reading. As she turned the page of her book, a slight breeze ruffled her hair.

message 7: by Carly (new)

Carly  (cloud-envy) Ash glanced around boardly, shaking his head. "I'm just gonna..." he pointed twoard the building. "I'll see you guys later

message 8: by Carly (new)

Carly  (cloud-envy) (yess!! ahh i love you *runs to read*
byes!)

message 9: by Carly (new)

Carly  (cloud-envy) (gah im being mobed by children, can i write you something tonight?)

Rae chuckled. "I can send electrical impulses, Al can heal."

message 10: by Carly (new)

Carly  (cloud-envy) (xD im writing now)

Rae smirked at Enzo, ammused. "Very interesting." she replied, glancing at the boys. "Ash can heat his surface temerature. So high that he can melt things or set them on fire. He usually does so with his palms. Al...Al can regenerate bone sometimes." she smiled at her brother. "But it takes him awhile to recover."

message 12: by Carly (new)

Carly  (cloud-envy) (xD)

message 13: by Carly (new)

Carly  (cloud-envy) (D: ahh! but im watching my house marathon O.O)

message 14: by Carly (new)

Carly  (cloud-envy) (season one or two, I was just in two, now I'm watching three stories.

XD oh my god you are my hero)

message 15: by Carly (new)

Carly  (cloud-envy) (yes ^^ one of my favorites
Noo I don't have season three, but I loove airborne. I want to see another episode where they have Cuddy with some sort of medical issue.

X3 that's just awesome. My sister's trying to ignore my laughter at like, every line, and she's like oh my god your obsessed and im like...my huddy-buddy is limping around with a cane she made herself)

message 16: by Carly (new)

Carly  (cloud-envy) (XD yes, yes it does. It was such an amazing episode ^^

She, and her little friend who's face is blue from a lollipop, says hi. xD)

message 17: by Carly (new)

Carly  (cloud-envy) (Ah, I do too. Dx
My friend just decided to tell me that all week House has been on USA every morning D: ah and we might get the new promo tonight! I have to watch and see o.O

She say's hello ^^ and she's good.)

message 18: by Carly (new)

Carly  (cloud-envy) (me too :D

xD wow, nice ^^)

message 19: by Carly (new)

Carly  (cloud-envy) (mee too!
yes yes I can go write now xD which do you want, a oneshot or another chapter and of which story?

ohh I see)

Everley Sharp, the Clankinist (theawesomeestreaderpersonevah) ((check this out! i think it's funny. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-DqpAn... ))

message 21: by Carly (new)

Carly  (cloud-envy) (heh.)

message 22: by Carly (new)

Carly  (cloud-envy) (xD santa will bring you a new fic soon!)

Everley Sharp, the Clankinist (theawesomeestreaderpersonevah) ((YAY NCIS!!!!!!!!!!))

Everley Sharp, the Clankinist (theawesomeestreaderpersonevah) ((back to the rp!!!))

message 27: by Carly (new)

Carly  (cloud-envy) (...I can't...)

Everley Sharp, the Clankinist (theawesomeestreaderpersonevah) ((uhh, why not?))

message 29: by Carly (new)

Carly  (cloud-envy) (because I'm rping with her charries >.>)

message 30: by Carly (new)

Carly  (cloud-envy) (more like a melancholy fangirl who's lost someone.)

Al nodded his head. "I am." he said. "Ash is, sorta. Ash decided he was okay with going here. I didn't want to live without him or Rae, so I enrolled." the boy explained. "Rae on the other hand..."
Rae looked down, frowning thoughtfully. "I was forced to come here because I lost my temper and almost killed someone." she muttered, glancing to Al then up once more.

message 31: by Carly (new)

Carly  (cloud-envy) Rae nodded. "I don't see how throwing me in a place like this will help any. If anything I'll losey temper more often. Especially with my brothers around." she gave a pittiful attempt at a real laugh but ended up sounding dry.

message 32: by Carly (new)

Carly  (cloud-envy) (xD why didn't you tell me earlier? :P)

She gave a small smirk. "Indeed it does." she shrugged, glancing down at Al who merely forced a smile, as if not knowing what was going on. "Anyway...where are you all from?" she raised a brow, looking from person to person.

Everley Sharp, the Clankinist (theawesomeestreaderpersonevah) Rebecca shut her book and stood, putting it in her bag. ((i feel ignored...*sniffles*))

message 34: by Carly (new)

Carly  (cloud-envy) (xD I see, I see.)

Rae nodded. "We moved from England when I was...seven. Right after Al was born. We've been living in Southern Florida for the last ten years." she said with a decisive nod.

Everley Sharp, the Clankinist (theawesomeestreaderpersonevah) ((she's sitting where people could notice her. I just am not the type to, you know, go up and say "Hi! I don't want to be ignored, so I'm going to be obnoxious and try to talk to you!!!!!!!!" when do the classes start, anyway?))

message 36: by Carly (new)

Carly  (cloud-envy) (No idea. well m people are still a bit involved so... and its an rp..its not like arhgh!)

Rae chuckled softly. "I bet you'd like it there." she shrugged. "Though, I don't mind florida. It'd be great to get out of here and have some time to travel about." she shrugged and streatched slightly.

Everley Sharp, the Clankinist (theawesomeestreaderpersonevah) Rebecca looked across the courtyard to the talking students. Part of her wanted to say hi, but instead she wakled inside.

message 38: by Carly (new)

Carly  (cloud-envy) (*shrugs*)

"Of course." Rae agreed. Her eyes flickered to Raphael and Enzo. She struggled to supress her laughter, a smirk flickering across her lips. "You two really can't give him a break? Or does he do things like this often?"

message 39: by Carly (new)

Carly  (cloud-envy) Rae gave a short laugh. "Sorry, cant help you with that." she said with a patronizing smile. "At least you know that you have a more extensive knowledge on whatever the hell you all are talking about, seeing as you read it and didn't watch it...?" she gave a puzzled look. "Sorry..."

message 40: by Carly (new)

Carly  (cloud-envy) She smirked and shook her head. "I see nothing wrong with liking a t.v. pairing. I mean, it adds...some new entertainment to the show." she shrugged her shoulders. "Sadly I can't side with you on the Silence of the Lambs stuff, I haven't read or seen the movies."

Everley Sharp, the Clankinist (theawesomeestreaderpersonevah) rebecca sat outside her classroom and pulled her book out again. She tried to concentrate on the words, but they kept sinking right through her head without her taking them in.

message 42: by Carly (new)

Carly  (cloud-envy) "Probably that inavoidable awkward silence where everyone just stands there with their hands in their pockets and tries to think of something to say." Rae shrugged and glanced around. "Do we have classes today?" she asked.

Everley Sharp, the Clankinist (theawesomeestreaderpersonevah) ((YES WE DO!!!! PLEASE?!?!?!?)))

message 44: by Carly (new)

Carly  (cloud-envy) (okey doke)

Rae nodded, unfolding her schedual. "So I guess that means we don't have to worry about the first block of classes." she said, relieved

message 45: by Carly (new)

Carly  (cloud-envy) "Physics." she replied with a grimaced. She hated having normal classes mixed with the actual 'gifted' generalization.