Kenyons Minions discussion

The Bat Tower really exists

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Tara (new)

Tara | 142 comments So I was driving home to New York, from Little Rock, Arkansas this week. I have made this drive a zillion times in the last 6 years, but for some reason I apparently never really paid attention. As I was driving through Nashville on I-40, I passed the Bat Tower! I thought it was made up, there was the AT&T tower that looked like a nat. It was all I could do not to stop, but I was on a schedule. Maybe next time I'll spend a night in Nashville so I can take some pictures!! I also saw ads for all the music places that Joe likes. It was fun!

Fangirl Musings (fangirlmusings) That is sheer awesomeness! I never realized, either, that the Bat Tower was a real place. Although, come to think of it, it does make sense. Sherri's always using real locales in her books (ex. DH series of Cafe Du Monde, French Quarter, etc.). Awesome!

message 3: by Tara (new)

Tara | 142 comments Yup! I should have thought it was real but it just seemed.. I mean I would have thought I'd have seen it or at least heard of it before. I mean we used to visit Nashville when I was a kid and then like I said I've driven that exact route at least twice a year every year since 2004... but really this has to be it right? I mean as I was driving by I looked and was like, hey it looks like a batman!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

message 4: by Cindyg (new)

Cindyg (brotherlover) | 248 comments Cool...

Fangirl Musings (fangirlmusings) That is just too cool for words! Wow!!!

(Okay, yeah, yeah...I know. I'm a dork :P LOL. But obsession is fun! :) )