Mystery/Thriller Reading Friends discussion

Comments Showing 1-11 of 11 (11 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Sherry (new)

Sherry  | 3734 comments anyone know when crais' next book is coming out?
thanks!

message 2: by Barry (new)

Barry (barrypz) | 3079 comments The Sentry, March 2011

message 3: by Sherry (new)

Sherry  | 3734 comments Barry wrote: "The Sentry, March 2011"

thanks, barry!

message 4: by Melodie (last edited Jul 23, 2010 01:51PM) (new)

Melodie (melodieco) | 3637 comments That Barry!! If you need to know something just ask him! ;-)

message 5: by Barry (new)

Barry (barrypz) | 3079 comments ...That Barry!! If you need to know something just ask him! ;-)
Yup, if I don't know it, I just make it up.

message 6: by Sherry (new)

Sherry  | 3734 comments Barry wrote: "...That Barry!! If you need to know something just ask him! ;-)
Yup, if I don't know it, I just make it up."

barry! you must be related to us. ;)
my friends on the lilith board want to know if it's an elvis or a joe book. i told them it was probably an elvis and joe book since that's what most of them are.

message 7: by Ann (new)

Ann (annrumsey) | 14730 comments Barry:
I am eager to know more about the new Crais book too. I realize that writing books and touring to promote are more important, but I wish more authors would keep their official websites more up to date. I really like to be able to see 'work in progress' commentary to help build anticipation. Dana Stabenow and Laurie R King do such a wonderful job of engaging their readers and keeping us in the loop with either blogs or facebook or both. If they are a "big time author" then at least hire someone to update the bibliography and news on their site.
Case in point - the last book listed is from 2008 http://www.robertcrais.com/bibliograp...

Barry wrote: "...That Barry!! If you need to know something just ask him! ;-)

message 8: by Shomeret (new)

Shomeret | 1383 comments Sherry wrote: "Barry wrote: "...That Barry!! If you need to know something just ask him! ;-)

barry! you must be related to us. ;)
my friends on the lilith board wan..."

Re Lilith board--Does Lilith have a board? I quit because they were going to e-mail and they are too high volume for e-mail.

message 9: by Sherry (new)

Sherry  | 3734 comments Shomeret wrote: Re Lilith board--Does Lilith have a board? I quit because they were going to e-mail and they are too high volume for e-mail.
"

we went to a yahoo board, shom. i get my posts by email but you can also access it by reading the board. since we left aol, though, the postings have decreased significantly ;(
here's the link if you're interested:
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/LilithR...

message 10: by Shomeret (new)

Shomeret | 1383 comments Never mind. I don't like the way Yahoo's website works. It's too slow and clunky. Each post has to load separately.

message 11: by Sherry (new)

Sherry  | 3734 comments Shomeret wrote: "Never mind. I don't like the way Yahoo's website works. It's too slow and clunky. Each post has to load separately."

yeah it can be a pain. when i read on the board, i use the "expand" option so that a bunch of posts load on one page. mostly i just do it by email. i have a separate email account i use just for that board.