homeschool kids discussion

New series compared to the Chronicles of Narnia.

Comments Showing 1-2 of 2 (2 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Karey (new)

Karey (kareyshane) | 1 comments Hello, forgive my intrusion into your group, but I thought you might want to celebrate with me about some pretty amazing news: the School Library Journal compared Secret Speakers and the Search for Selador's Gate to the C.S. Lewises Narnia and Tolkien's Lord of the Rings novels in a starred review in the June issue. I hardly knew what to think, and still have a mix of feelings about such an incredible honor.

The head of the C.S. Lewis society here in the states has requested a review copy, as well. You would honor me if the group had any interest in participating in a Q & A with me. I'm not on goodreads much lately since I'm away from my desk so much with the book's rapid success and frequent book signings. Please feel free to send me a tweet http://twitter.com/KareyShane

If none of you are on twitter, then I'll do my best to check back here when I can.

I hope you're having a wonderful summer. May God hold you in the palm of His hand.

With love,
Karey

message 2: by William (new)

William | 3 comments Thanks for the info on your book, Karey. Actually, people have been comparing my series ("The King of the Trees") to C.S. Lewis and Tolkien as well. I now have 7 titles in the series. The first book is The King of the Trees.

God bless you as well....

Bill Burt