The Mortal Instruments Roleplay [etc] discussion

Roleplays > Roleyplay II

Comments Showing 1-50 of 4,779 (4779 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 95 96

message 1: by Clarence :P (new)

Clarence :P ((start))

message 2: by Ky, The Ninja Master of Mastering Ninja-ness (new)

Ky (poeticshark) | 3918 comments Mod
Madsen-Jannes slumped to the ground, scraping her back on the bricks behind her. Silent tears fell down her face in tiny rivers, eyes closed and lashes wet. Other than the subtle movements of her shallow breaths, the young girl didn't move any longer.

message 3: by Clarence :P (last edited Jul 26, 2010 07:51AM) (new)

Clarence :P Xin pursed her lips, smirking at the two girls arguing in front of her.
"Really, there's no need, I'll send both of you a sighned-album." she said cooly, watching them swing their heads toward her.
"Really? You would do that?"
"Of course." her voice was smooth, like honey, it oozed out with the confidence of King George.

((figuritive language central in the last sentance!))

message 4: by Hannah, The Crazy Writing Master (new)

Hannah (lettingtheinkdry) | 3585 comments Mod
((Am I allowed to come back and use my old characters???))

message 5: by Clarence :P (new)

Clarence :P ((sure))

message 6: by Hannah, The Crazy Writing Master (new)

((HORAY!!! Thanks :} ))

Cara gripped at the gash on her side, she was never the best with the healing runes. Blood seeped steadily through her fingers and she pressed the cloth tighter to her side.

message 7: by Ky, The Ninja Master of Mastering Ninja-ness (new)

Calista roamed around wondering where exactly Cara was.

message 8: by Hannah, The Crazy Writing Master (new)

Seth saw Cal and ran up to her
"What hppened to Cara? She's supposed to be teaching Marjle."

Cara leaned up against a cool side of a brick building.
((I gtg, my bed is calling I will be on tomorrow!))

message 9: by Ky, The Ninja Master of Mastering Ninja-ness (new)

"Um...I don't know. Where is she?"

((kaykay!))

message 10: by Clarence :P (new)

Clarence :P ((Ooh, jtluk Kenny, I made you a title. =D))

message 11: by Clarence :P (last edited Jul 26, 2010 04:48PM) (new)

Clarence :P The girls looked at Xin with awe, before she looked at them smuggly and snapped their necks.

message 12: by Clarence :P (new)

Clarence :P ((however you like))

message 13: by Ky, The Ninja Master of Mastering Ninja-ness (new)

Clare Bear wrote: "((Ooh, jtluk Kenny, I made you a title. =D))"

((:P))

message 14: by Ky, The Ninja Master of Mastering Ninja-ness (new)

Soda wrote: "((Kenny!!!!!! You're back.....? I am sook confusEd to epic levels.... Bu if you are in fact back I happy dance!))"

((sanka))

message 15: by Hannah, The Crazy Writing Master (new)

[Just:] Kendall wrote: ""Um...I don't know. Where is she?"

((kaykay!))"

"I have no clue. I can't find Auden or I'd ask him. Cara was gone before I even woke up. Should we be worried yet?" Seth asked looking at Cal

If Cara was there she would have told them to worry now. Her stele was missing and she was still bleeding, demon guck was covering her body and mud was tangled in her hair. Eyes drooping and body sagging she kept going onto the institute. Calista was going to kill her she noted, but that was if she didn't pass out before she got home.
((Cara always the trouble maker...))

message 16: by Ky, The Ninja Master of Mastering Ninja-ness (new)

"Probably. Rule number one: always be worried when it comes to Cara. It's better to be safe than sorry, eh? Anyway, if she's hurt, she sucks at healing runes. So we'd better find her soon. If I know Cara, she was fighting demons." Calista sighed.

message 17: by Clarence :P (new)

Clarence :P Xin quickly covered her tracks, cunningly making it look like someone in the apartment down the street.
Then she exited the scene, right after calling the police.

message 18: by Ky, The Ninja Master of Mastering Ninja-ness (new)

((Hey Clare, maybe Xin can find Madsen-Jannes?))

message 19: by Hannah, The Crazy Writing Master (new)

"Yeah, to all of it. I'd put money down she ended up hurting herself. She seems to like the pain and the fighting more than the rest of us." Seth noted walking towards the doors "You comming with me t get her?"

Cara was probably 20 blocks away from the Institute, even that seemed like lightyears away from her spot.
"Freaking demons." She muttered "Freaking sewers that alow limited mobility. Freaking Stele getting lost." she growled through clenched teeth.

((And now for Jensen and Nevah ;} ))

"Nev!" Jensen yelled in her ear
Nevah jumped a good 10 feet off the couch shehad crashed on, her notebok hitting the floor with a THUNK.
"Jesus Jensen!" she yelled

message 20: by Ky, The Ninja Master of Mastering Ninja-ness (new)

((someone needs to meet Madsen! Because I want to use her. :O))

"Of course I'm coming," Calista scowled. "She's practically my responsibility. "I wonder if she brought her phone.."

Adelaide woke up and got showered and dressed.

message 21: by Hannah, The Crazy Writing Master (new)

((I could have Marjle be wandering...))

Seth nodded
"Good point, try it."

Cara's Glamour rune was wearing off and she was starting to get mundies doing double takes at the sight of her
"Great." She gowled andcrept deeper into the sadows. The spiresof the Institute were showing over the tops of the buildngs now. There couldn't b much more walking.
"I need a friggin car." she decided

Jensen laughed
"You're taking up the whole couch."
"Screw off you asshole." Nevah told him.

message 22: by Ky, The Ninja Master of Mastering Ninja-ness (new)

"I shall try it," Calista grumbled. "But it may not work...." she dialed and waited to see if Cara would pick up.

Once dressed and ready for the day, Adelaide headed over to Nevah and Jensen's apartment like she normally did.

message 23: by Clarence :P (last edited Jul 26, 2010 06:56PM) (new)

Clarence :P [Just:] Kendall wrote: "((Hey Clare, maybe Xin can find Madsen-Jannes?))"

((OKAY!
And I like Xin's name because it kind of sounds like "Sin" and she's a demon...))

((oh. I just failed. "Xin" means "Beautiful" in chinese.))

message 24: by Ky, The Ninja Master of Mastering Ninja-ness (new)

((Her name is sic!))

message 25: by Hannah, The Crazy Writing Master (new)

Something in one o Cara's many pockets vibrated dully she groped around one handed for the source and pulled out her cell.
"Thank the Angel" she said answering it
"Cal, you are my savior." she exhaled.

Seth looked at her expectantly.

Jensen scootched her over and sat.
Nevah, who was obviously not a morning person, layed back down on top of him annoyingly.

message 26: by Ky, The Ninja Master of Mastering Ninja-ness (new)

"Oh yeah I know," she smiled, relief leaking into her words. "So where are you exactly? Seth and I will pick you up."

Adelaide broke into the apartment and then locked the door behind her. "What's up, ladies?"

message 27: by Hannah, The Crazy Writing Master (last edited Jul 26, 2010 07:05PM) (new)

((I love her name . it's gonna mean/ sound like Sin in my head))

Cara looked around then laughed
"In that alley near Starbucks. You went there with Seth."

"Ladies?" Jensen asked at the same time Nevah said
"Jensen's an ass."

message 28: by Ky, The Ninja Master of Mastering Ninja-ness (new)

"Oh wow. I'll be there in, like, two secs. See ya then, Care." Calista slammed the phone shut and tapped Seth's shoulder. "The alley by Starbucks. Let's go."

Adelaide laughed and walked over to them. She kissed Jensen's hair and then patted his face with her hand. "Bad boy, Jens." She smiled at Nevah. "How are you, Missy?"

message 29: by Hannah, The Crazy Writing Master (new)

Cara thanked the Angel once more and sat down.

"I'm right behind you Cal." Seth said

Jensen kissed her hand.

"Sore. I should lear to not sleep out here." Nevah said stretching then asked "How 'bout you hun?"

message 30: by Clarence :P (new)

Clarence :P Xin strutted ((word?)) down the street, pretending as if she was in a very important conversation on ehr cell phone, she flipped her white sunglasses onto her face.
She loved white.
It was so...empty. Like an abyss. Most people think of black when they hear that definition, but that's just it! She wanted to stand out from a crowd.
And white... everybodies always tricked by it.
When she's married, she's in a white gown, when she dies, she's covered by a white sheet.
The sun looks white when it's in the sky, but it can still never fight off night, once the time comes.

That's why she wore: ((as Soad knows, I can not describe an outfit, but I find pictures on the web to give you a visual because I enjoy doing that.))

[image error]
(pants)

((black tank top, that's too small of a detail to put a picture up for))

message 31: by Ky, The Ninja Master of Mastering Ninja-ness (new)

"She doesn't sound good, so let's hurry up."

Adelaide spared a smile for Jensen and then turned back to Nevah with a smirk. "Luckily, I've been good and haven't gotten in trouble with you-know-who again."

message 32: by Clarence :P (new)

Clarence :P Xin began to make her way back to the bridge.
The bridge was how she got back to the demon-world.
It was a pretty dark spot. Dilapitaded and dirty, she hated it.
But it's how she got home.

message 33: by Ky, The Ninja Master of Mastering Ninja-ness (new)

Clare Bear wrote: "Xin strutted ((word?)) down the street, pretending as if she was in a very important conversation on ehr cell phone, she flipped her white sunglasses onto her face.
She loved white.
It was so...e..."

((cool))

Madsen-Jannes was trying to remain conscious, but it was really hard for her to do that.

((It's hard to write for her while she's half-conscious and alone....haha.))

message 34: by Hannah, The Crazy Writing Master (last edited Jul 26, 2010 07:19PM) (new)

Seth nodded and started walking
"Relax Cal, it's Cara. She'll be fine."

Cara rsted her head against the bricks waiting for Cal and Seth too most likely.

Nevah smiled
"Perfect!"
Jensen hated girlcode...

message 35: by Ky, The Ninja Master of Mastering Ninja-ness (new)

"She's only ever fine because I help her out!" Calista growled, picking up her pace.

Adelaide laughed lightly. "Yeah."

message 36: by Clarence :P (new)

Clarence :P ((don't worry, she's soon to be un-lonely...))

She tried to stick to the outskirts of the junk yard, kicking at pieces of rusted cans with the pointed toe of her boot and delicately plugging her nose.
How did her cousins put up with these conditions?
She wondered.
((I hope that Madsen-Jannes doesn't mind being on the outskirts of a junkyard))
"My god. Filthy..." she began to mutter as she neared the end.

But what? She smelled human.
And the garbage men people did were not aroudn at this time, she knew their schedules.
She crept up to the side of a building on the outskirts of the yard, it was most likely where the manager worked.
Graffitti was scrawled across the brick walls, tagging names of gangs, displaying obscene language, writing nonsense, just drawing intricate pictures.

message 37: by Hannah, The Crazy Writing Master (last edited Jul 26, 2010 07:30PM) (new)

Seth shook his head keeping up with her easily, then said
"She loves you for that. You're the only one who she knows will deal with her 'Things' that she does."

Cara hated the fact that Cal had to come to her rescue, and she was sure Cal knew her well enough to know that. At the same time she was happ that she was comming, she pulled herself up and leaned against the wall.

"So Nev, what aout your guy?" Jensen asked earning himself a glare from Nevah.
"Please, I didn't forget." Jensen said touching the spot on the back of her neck that scared over. Nevah smacked his hand away and put her hair back down.

message 38: by Ky, The Ninja Master of Mastering Ninja-ness (new)

Clare Bear wrote: "((don't worry, she's soon to be un-lonely...))

She tried to stick to the outskirts of the junk yard, kicking at pieces of rusted cans with the pointed toe of her boot and delicately plugging her..."

((Nope. Madsen-Jannes does not mind that. Yet. :P))

message 39: by Ky, The Ninja Master of Mastering Ninja-ness (new)

Nephilim {Hannah} wrote: "Seth shook his head keeping up with her easily, then said
"She loves you for that. You're the only one who she knows will deal with her 'Things' that she does."

Cara hated the fact that Cal h..."

"Yeah. Well I love her too and she'd come for me if I ever did this stuff." I understand why she does it...but a warning would be nice every now and then.

Adelaide smirked. "How could we when it's life threatening?"

message 40: by Hannah, The Crazy Writing Master (new)

Seth looked at her
"You wouldn't do this stff. Maybe you should, once in a while."

Cara looked down a her side, suprised she hadn't bled out yet.

Nevah glared at them
"It's not, I've told you so many times. And Jensen, it was one time, gt off my case."
"Yeah once was enough." Jensen said
"You're not my father Jens."
"Oh I know. I'm your best friend."

message 41: by Ky, The Ninja Master of Mastering Ninja-ness (new)

"Ha. Maybe I will just to bug you two. Hey. That's her." Calista pulled him over to where Cara was and her stele was in her hand in an instant. "Hey Care."

"Same here," Adelaide said. "And it is too dangerous! Even if lover boy isn't the dangerous one, the secret sure is."

message 42: by Hannah, The Crazy Writing Master (new)

Seth smirkd and shook his head at Cal
"You would do that."
"Hey Cal" Cara grinned "Thank you."

"I know, I know." Nevah said, feeling bad once again that they had been dragged down with her.
"I can't believe no one's caught on yet." Jensen said

message 43: by Ky, The Ninja Master of Mastering Ninja-ness (new)

"Not a prob, sis. Where do you want the healing rune?" Calista got down to business.

"I'm glad! I could care less how stupid they must be." Adelaide sighed.

message 44: by Clarence :P (new)

Clarence :P [Just:] Kendall wrote: "Clare Bear wrote: "((don't worry, she's soon to be un-lonely...))

She tried to stick to the outskirts of the junk yard, kicking at pieces of rusted cans with the pointed toe of her boot and deli..."

((well. I guess that would come with being unconscieous (which I obviously have no clue how to spell.) ))

message 45: by Ky, The Ninja Master of Mastering Ninja-ness (new)

Clare Bear wrote: "[Just:] Kendall wrote: "Clare Bear wrote: "((don't worry, she's soon to be un-lonely...))

She tried to stick to the outskirts of the junk yard, kicking at pieces of rusted cans with the pointed..."

((olo.*unconscious -- can't wait for her reaction to Xin, though.))

message 46: by Hannah, The Crazy Writing Master (new)

Cara picked up her sirt and directed hr to the gash still bleeding feebly. She nodded a greeting at Seth
"Hey Cara" Seth said

"Me too, thank God right?" Nevah said then went on "I haven't seen Muse in about a week."
"Is that why you're sleeping in here?" Jensen asked
"No." she stuck her tounge out at him.

message 47: by Ky, The Ninja Master of Mastering Ninja-ness (new)

Calista set to work drawing the rune and making sure she didn't mess up.

Adelaide grinned. "Want me to tell Tyran that you have a vamp boyfriend?" she teased.

message 48: by Clarence :P (new)

Clarence :P ((sorry that took a while, I was looking for Madsen-Jannes' charrie profile which I can NOT FIND, either my lack of tracking skills or you NEVER MADE ONE!! *creepy piano music*))

message 49: by Clarence :P (new)

Clarence :P It was a human.
Her senses had not failed her, but it's not as if they ever did.
The human was female, at a younger age.
Xin was curious, as usual.
So she aproached the female and found that she was, in fact, out of it. So Xin kicked the girl in the gut with her boot, That should wake her up. She thought, laughing in a low tone.

message 50: by Hannah, The Crazy Writing Master (new)

Cara winced inwardly at first then relaxed.

"No don't do that." Nevah said "I just can't sleep in my room, ok? Something's off about it."
Jensen raised an eyebrow.

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 95 96