Vampire ,Werewolf and Paranormal Addicts discussion

Vampire Academy Series > Last Sacrifice

Comments Showing 1-14 of 14 (14 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Manisha (new)

Manisha | 277 comments Mod
Book 6 is coming out at the end of this year. I am so excited for it and i cant wait to read what happens next. :)

message 2: by Manisha (new)

SO Sad to say that this is the last book in the Vampire Academy series but Richelle Mead is making a similar series with the same story line and characters.

message 3: by Manisha (new)

65 days left till it releases!!! CANT WAIT!!!! :)

message 4: by Manisha (new)

ITS FINALLY OUT!!!!!!!

message 5: by Autum (new)

Autum Reimer (autumvreimer) | 6 comments Did you get it yet?

message 6: by Manisha (new)

Autum wrote: "Did you get it yet?"

No i didnt and probably wont be able to get it until next week . I am sad and cant wait till i can finally clear some time from my busy days and go to the nearest Chapters. Did u get it yet?

message 7: by Manisha (new)

Anyone else going to read Last Sacrifice?

message 8: by Haley (new)

Haley (goodreadscomhaley) | 3 comments I am!!! I have it but I can't read it yet becuase I need to focas on school. But I hope it's not a sucky ending like Mockyingjay. ;(

message 9: by Haley (new)

Haley (goodreadscomhaley) | 3 comments Ps have you read it? And if so...what'd ya think?

message 10: by Autum (new)

Autum Reimer (autumvreimer) | 6 comments Manisha wrote: "Autum wrote: "Did you get it yet?"

No i didnt and probably wont be able to get it until next week . I am sad and cant wait till i can finally clear some time from my busy days and go to the neares..."

Yes I did buy it yesterday but I have to finish Cresendo before I can read it....hopefully Friday I will be able to start it :)

message 11: by Haley (new)

Haley (goodreadscomhaley) | 3 comments Tell me what you think of cresendo also...I didn't like it.

message 12: by Autum (new)

Autum Reimer (autumvreimer) | 6 comments It was ok...Not one of my favorites but I enjoyed it somewhat.

message 13: by Manisha (new)

I finally bought Last Sacrifice but I am not going to start reading it until after christmas and maybe even until after the new year.

message 14: by Manisha (new)

Haley wrote: "Tell me what you think of cresendo also...I didn't like it."

Autum wrote: "It was ok...Not one of my favorites but I enjoyed it somewhat."

I agree, it was ok but I loved Hush hush and was disappionted at Crescendo. It reminds me of how fallen and Torment contrast with each other. Sometimes sequels are very good.