The Hunger Games cast. discussion

Characters > Directors...

Comments Showing 1-39 of 39 (39 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

Do do ya want do direct it?

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

I would LOVE it if Christopher Nolan did it!! He did Batman Begins, Dark Knight, and Inception.

message 3: by Luna (new)

Luna  (goodreadscombird) | 15 comments i would say a mix of tim burton with the guy who directed the last harry potter - they would do great together

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

Oo, Tim Burton would be good.

message 5: by Luna (new)

Luna  (goodreadscombird) | 15 comments Yeah, but with the magic and romantic abailty of the guy who did the harry potter films

message 6: by (S) (new)

(S) ooh maybe george lucus?

message 7: by Luna (new)

Luna  (goodreadscombird) | 15 comments what did he direct?

message 8: by (S) (new)

(S) STAR WARS!

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

S wrote: "STAR WARS!"

HAHAHAHA!!!

message 10: by Cerulea (new)

Cerulea (fireice) | 45 comments STAR WARS FOREVER!!!

message 11: by (S) (new)

(S) yea

message 12: by Cerulea (new)

Cerulea (fireice) | 45 comments I love, LOVE Star Wars! Sigh...

message 13: by (S) (new)

(S) me too!

message 14: by Cerulea (new)

Cerulea (fireice) | 45 comments Who's your favourite character?

message 15: by (S) (new)

(S) Anakin, in the third movie!

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

Ugh....

message 17: by Cerulea (new)

Cerulea (fireice) | 45 comments No thanks...I'm all Luke!!! Fave couple: Han/Leia!! ><

message 18: by (S) (new)

(S) really? Oh, i always really liked anakin, my fave would be Anakin/Padme sorry

message 19: by Cerulea (new)

Cerulea (fireice) | 45 comments Haha...I'm all for the oldies Star Wars. You know, Star Wars 4-6. The new ones are great, and I really love the characters too.

message 20: by (S) (new)

(S) yeah, i like the old ones, but the new ones totally got me, lol

message 21: by Luna (new)

Luna  (goodreadscombird) | 15 comments I've never seen the Star Wars movie

message 22: by (S) (new)

(S) are u serius?

message 23: by Michelle (new)

Michelle | 23 comments maybe the director who did the second twilight cause the first one sucked but the 2nd did well at portraying the book

message 24: by [deleted user] (new)

Ew! Sorry, anything pertaining to Twilight with the Hunger games would sorta stink :P

message 25: by (S) (new)

(S) twilight stinks, no offense, but vampires really?

message 26: by Michelle (new)

Michelle | 23 comments no i meant that the second director did a rly good job at showing the book. so i think hed do a good job on the hunger games no matter if you like twilight

message 27: by Cerulea (new)

Cerulea (fireice) | 45 comments Err....I would prefer the directors of the first Harry Potter movies (1-3; especially 1) since they also did a great job in showing the book.

message 28: by (S) (new)

(S) i vote suzanne collins, she knows her book,

message 29: by Cerulea (new)

Cerulea (fireice) | 45 comments I want Suzanne Collins NOT as the director, but the scriptwriter, or person that makes the stories. I don't want it to become another Percy Jackson movie. No offence, but there was barely ANY plot that was from the book. ><

message 30: by (S) (new)

(S) true, very true, though it wasnt like the book it was a good movie, but ur right bout the hugner games.

message 31: by Cerulea (new)

Cerulea (fireice) | 45 comments Thank you! Well, it is sort of like Stormbreaker, the scriptwriter was Anthony Horowitz himself.

message 32: by (S) (new)

(S) Stormbreaker? Im not sure what that is...

message 33: by Cerulea (new)

Cerulea (fireice) | 45 comments Stormbreaker is the first novel in the Alex Rider series by Anthony Horowitz. You should read it; it has a LOT of action like the Hunger Games. Hm, Hunger Games fans should read it. It's about a reluctant 14 year old spy, Alex.

Novel cover (Just one edition):

[image error]

message 34: by Michelle (new)

Michelle | 23 comments I read this cause we had to read in class and i just happened to pick it up! but i never finished lol

message 35: by Cerulea (new)

Cerulea (fireice) | 45 comments It's REALLY good!! ^^

message 36: by (S) (new)

(S) NicoDess wrote: "Stormbreaker is the first novel in the Alex Rider series by Anthony Horowitz. You should read it; it has a LOT of action like the Hunger Games. Hm, Hunger Games fans should read it. It's about a re..."

oh i might try it

message 37: by Michelle (new)

Michelle | 23 comments it is though i wished i finished it i think im gonna pick it up at my library

Lynx ~ 10/1 Never Forgotten Mockingjay wrote: "Do do ya want do direct it?"

The person that did the Lord of the Rings series, Peter Jackson.