Love Inspired Historicals discussion

Please keep me in your thoughts today

Comments Showing 1-13 of 13 (13 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Lyn (new)

Lyn (lyncote) | 1644 comments Mod
or my daughter. I'm taking her to have all 4 of her wisdom teeth extracted. Must drive 3 hours both ways to sliding scale clinic (She isn't working right now.) She really needs these teeth out--lots of pain.
Thanks for thinking of us today!

message 2: by Barbara (new)

Barbara | 518 comments I've already prayed for both of you!

message 3: by Jennifer (new)

Jennifer (texasaggieteacher) | 4102 comments yuck! Mine wasn't a fun experience! Pain meds were wonderful. I will be praying.

message 4: by Jillian (new)

Jillian (JillianHart) I've already prayed, too!

message 5: by Carla (new)

Carla Capshaw (carlacapshaw) | 987 comments Mod
Poor baby! I had to have three done at once when I was a teenager. Not fun. I'll be praying Lyn.

message 6: by Judy (new)

Judy Praying all goes well. Our 17 year old son just had 3 out. We were blessed that there was not a 4th and never will be. All went well but they had him watch a video of what could go wrong. Please let us know when all is done as well so we can also thank our Lord

message 7: by Laurie (new)

Laurie Kingery (goodreadscomlaurie_kingery) | 137 comments Lyn wrote: "or my daughter. I'm taking her to have all 4 of her wisdom teeth extracted. Must drive 3 hours both ways to sliding scale clinic (She isn't working right now.) She really needs these teeth out--lot..."

Ouch, Lyn! Hope her recovery is swift and problem-free.
Laurie

message 8: by Heidi (new)

Heidi | 985 comments Lyn wrote: "or my daughter. I'm taking her to have all 4 of her wisdom teeth extracted. Must drive 3 hours both ways to sliding scale clinic (She isn't working right now.) She really needs these teeth out--lot..."

Will be praying for her Lyn. Please let us know how she is doing after.

message 9: by Terri (new)

Terri (terrie) | 735 comments Yikes. I had four wisdom out when I was early 20's . Prayers for her.

message 10: by Ausjenny (new)

Ausjenny | 4955 comments praying all goes well.

message 11: by Patsy (new)

Patsy | 217 comments Hope all goes well and y'all have a safe trip.

message 12: by Victoria (new)

Victoria Bylin (victoriabylin) | 198 comments Hi Lyn, I'm praying for a quick, uncomplicated extraction, zero pain, and a fast recovery for your daughter. And a job for her when the time is right. Take care.

message 13: by Melody (new)

Melody | 2493 comments I had an easy time with my two teeth last May. Mine were in though, so I only had to be numbed and they were pulled in a matter of a couple minutes. I didn't swell or anything, so I was lucky, and grateful.
Only problem was a throat infection that caused me pain on the day after I had mine pulled. So I couldn't chew on one side, or swallow!
Hoping she does okay. Prayers sent! :)