39 Clues Is Awesome discussion

Fanfiction > Write Your Fan Fiction HERE!

Comments Showing 1-14 of 14 (14 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by ♫♫☺Allie☺♫♫, <3Harry Potter Percy Jackson Hunger Games 39 Clues Artemis Fowl! (new)

♫♫☺Allie☺♫♫ (alliwicious) | 666 comments Mod
Here is where you write your Fanfiction!

message 2: by ♫♫☺Allie☺♫♫, <3Harry Potter Percy Jackson Hunger Games 39 Clues Artemis Fowl! (new)

Uhhh Stuff that you'd like to write about with fanfiction. I don't know how to explain it 'cuz it wasn't my idea

message 3: by ♪♫☺Anna☺♫♪, GO PERCY JACKSON, HARRY POTTER, ARTEMIS FOWL, etc.!!! (new)

♪♫☺Anna☺♫♪ | 239 comments Mod
Fanfiction is where you write your own story or version with charaters in a real book. I'm gonna write one later.

message 4: by ♫♫☺Allie☺♫♫, <3Harry Potter Percy Jackson Hunger Games 39 Clues Artemis Fowl! (new)

Oh Anna have you gotten any further in your book?

message 5: by ♪♫☺Anna☺♫♪, GO PERCY JACKSON, HARRY POTTER, ARTEMIS FOWL, etc.!!! (new)

Do you mean the one me and Jessica are writing?

message 6: by ♫♫☺Allie☺♫♫, <3Harry Potter Percy Jackson Hunger Games 39 Clues Artemis Fowl! (new)

Yeah.

message 7: by ♪♫☺Anna☺♫♪, GO PERCY JACKSON, HARRY POTTER, ARTEMIS FOWL, etc.!!! (new)

A little bit. Were they in Hiccup's world when you stopped reading?

message 8: by ♫♫☺Allie☺♫♫, <3Harry Potter Percy Jackson Hunger Games 39 Clues Artemis Fowl! (new)

Yeah Astrid told Toothless to get off one of the peroples

message 9: by ♪♫☺Anna☺♫♪, GO PERCY JACKSON, HARRY POTTER, ARTEMIS FOWL, etc.!!! (new)

Oh. Well, we've gotten about 4 more pages.

message 10: by ♫♫☺Allie☺♫♫, <3Harry Potter Percy Jackson Hunger Games 39 Clues Artemis Fowl! (new)

Cool!

message 11: by ♪♫☺Anna☺♫♪, GO PERCY JACKSON, HARRY POTTER, ARTEMIS FOWL, etc.!!! (last edited Sep 25, 2010 02:35PM) (new)

Here is my version of an alternate ending for the third Magic Theif:

Epilogue-
Just then, I heard the door slam downstairs. Nevery! I jumped up and Pip wobbled on my shoulder but didn't fly off. I quickly raced down the stairs to find Nevery and Benet holding their tea in midair and staring at me. I grinned at ehm and said, "This is alot like the old Heartsease. But I think the hole in the middle gave it more character."
They stared incomprehendingly at me for a second, then Nevery jumped up and gave a quick, tight hug. "You're back! You gave us quite a scare, boy!"
I grinned even wider. "I'm so glad I can remember now! Pip helped me. Now I know the magic word for theif, Nevery. I've got to tell Rowan! But I dont't want to be the city magister, I just want to stay here with you and Benet!"
Nevery grasped my shoulder."Don't worry, lad. Captain Kerrn isn't going to drag you to the Dawn Palace and make you stay. It's you coice. But yes, the duchess should know." Iblinked. Rowan was the duchess! The fact was, I hadn't really let it sink in before, because I hadn't really remembered who Rowan was. But, oh well, it didn't really matter. I was still her friend.

The Diary of Rowan Forestal

Conn remembers! He and Magister Nevery came to the Dawn Palace and I had a long talk with Conn. He explained how he had had to give himself up to the magic, but Pip had brought his memory back. He refused to be the Royal Magister, but agreed to the title, "Friend and Advisor to the Duchess." Then Kerrn stole him away for "questioning." Really, I think she just wanted to apologize. I think they shall get along quite well.

message 12: by ♪♫☺Anna☺♫♪, GO PERCY JACKSON, HARRY POTTER, ARTEMIS FOWL, etc.!!! (new)

Do you like it? Jessica is writing her own version, and so far it is alot better than mine.

message 13: by ♪♫☺Anna☺♫♪, GO PERCY JACKSON, HARRY POTTER, ARTEMIS FOWL, etc.!!! (new)

Oh, and Me and Jessica have written to the end of Conn's world now.

message 14: by ♫♫☺Allie☺♫♫, <3Harry Potter Percy Jackson Hunger Games 39 Clues Artemis Fowl! (new)

COOL!