Justin Bieber Haters discussion

JB is going to have his own comic book! How dumb is that?!

Comments Showing 1-50 of 62 (62 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by Alyssa (new)

Alyssa | 29 comments Who would even want to buy that for starters!? And what the hell would be in it? The Adventures of Puberty?

xXRossiya AruXx (biggestanimegeek) | 38 comments XD wooooow.

message 3: by Ghost (new)

Ghost ~Unstoppable at Modern Warefare 2!~ | 52 comments thats fuckin gay

xXRossiya AruXx (biggestanimegeek) | 38 comments -nods-

message 5: by Alyssa (new)

Alyssa | 29 comments Yeah. The cover was fim standing on the moon or something. It's going to be a Si-Fi or something? That kid is messed up.

xXRossiya AruXx (biggestanimegeek) | 38 comments Very.

message 7: by Alyssa (new)

Alyssa | 29 comments lol

xXRossiya AruXx (biggestanimegeek) | 38 comments lol

message 10: by xXRossiya AruXx (new)

xXRossiya AruXx (biggestanimegeek) | 38 comments cool

message 11: by xXRossiya AruXx (new)

xXRossiya AruXx (biggestanimegeek) | 38 comments idk

message 12: by Alyssa (new)

Alyssa | 29 comments I think the compiny was call Buewater something, I can't really remember.

message 13: by xXRossiya AruXx (new)

xXRossiya AruXx (biggestanimegeek) | 38 comments XDD

message 14: by Alyssa (new)

Alyssa | 29 comments lmao! No, I beleive it's called 'Fame, Justen Bieber'. It's so stupid!

message 15: by xXRossiya AruXx (new)

xXRossiya AruXx (biggestanimegeek) | 38 comments I saw it... FAIL.

message 17: by xXRossiya AruXx (new)

xXRossiya AruXx (biggestanimegeek) | 38 comments told ya

message 18: by Alyssa (new)

Alyssa | 29 comments Pretty much.

message 19: by xXRossiya AruXx (new)

xXRossiya AruXx (biggestanimegeek) | 38 comments Wow

message 20: by Alyssa (new)

Alyssa | 29 comments what?

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

insane

message 22: by Chai (new)

Chai (timid) WHAT! THIS IS OUTRAGEOUS~ !!!!!!! THIS IS A SHAME TO MANGA AND COMIC BOOK AWESOMENESS EVERYWHERE! i am going to buy all the copies and burn them. No~ steal them.

message 23: by xXRossiya AruXx (new)

xXRossiya AruXx (biggestanimegeek) | 38 comments XDD YES!!

message 24: by Annon (last edited Jul 24, 2010 01:07AM) (new)

Annon OMG that is the WORST front cover 2 a comic ive EVER seen! i mean its bad enough we have to see HIS UGLY FACE SPLASHED across the cover....

also im sad... :(
THAT STUPID GAY KID HAS CLOBBERED LADY GAGA!!!

(sorry i just randomly came into this conversation)

message 25: by Alyssa (new)

Alyssa | 29 comments I know what you mean, his music video for one of he's f**king songs out ranked Lady Gaga. Ugh, and everyone else too. It's suposed to be the most watched video on youtube or something like that. I tell you if he gets his own tv show I'll go insane! Bad enough he's on the radio and in magazens and crap!

message 26: by Annon (new)

Annon what song is it???

hmmm let me guess........ Baby?

message 27: by Alyssa (new)

Alyssa | 29 comments yeah I think thats it but idk.

message 28: by Chai (new)

Chai (timid) I wanna see the cover so i can mess it up a bit~ hehehehe...

○Master of Zombies○~Haunted~ DarkScreech (revengeismurdermotive) | 29 comments WHAT KIND OF GAY SHIZNIT IS THAT????

message 30: by Arienne (new)

Arienne Souza | 3 comments i know he's sooooooo stupid. go on youtube and look up justin beiber runs into doors. its sooooooooo funny he's done it two time already.

message 31: by Alyssa (new)

Alyssa | 29 comments omg, he was so faking. He just wants attention! Stupid ideot. If he wants attention that bad he should go run out onto a highway at rush hour.

message 32: by Alyssa (new)

Alyssa | 29 comments Ha! That would be something worth watching!

message 33: by Alyssa (new)

Alyssa | 29 comments lol, I would too. What kinda car? Pick-up? Mini van?..... transport truck.

message 34: by Alyssa (new)

Alyssa | 29 comments oooooooo, lol, that would be something to see all right!

○Master of Zombies○~Haunted~ DarkScreech (revengeismurdermotive) | 29 comments MONSTER TRUCK WITH SPIKES ON THE WHEELS!!

message 36: by Alyssa (new)

Alyssa | 29 comments I like the way you guys think!

○Master of Zombies○~Haunted~ DarkScreech (revengeismurdermotive) | 29 comments :D you shouldn't,my mind is messed up...

○Master of Zombies○~Haunted~ DarkScreech (revengeismurdermotive) | 29 comments No,you dont even know about mine...

message 39: by Alyssa (new)

Alyssa | 29 comments mph, I don't really mind. Makes you more interesting to talk to. :D

message 41: by Alyssa (new)

Alyssa | 29 comments Really. Or so I think anyway, but then again my friends say I'm odd myself so who really knows.

○Master of Zombies○~Haunted~ DarkScreech (revengeismurdermotive) | 29 comments But i think i have mpd...

message 43: by Alyssa (new)

Alyssa | 29 comments don't people with mentl problems uasually deny that?

○Master of Zombies○~Haunted~ DarkScreech (revengeismurdermotive) | 29 comments no,my other friend who was diagnosed didnt deny it

message 45: by Alyssa (new)

Alyssa | 29 comments huh, leaner something new every day.

○Master of Zombies○~Haunted~ DarkScreech (revengeismurdermotive) | 29 comments then again,we're as unusual as unusual gets...

message 47: by Alyssa (new)

Alyssa | 29 comments lol, unusual is cool. My best friend wants to be a Wicca. Some of the pretty cool.

message 49: by Alyssa (new)

Alyssa | 29 comments lol, she's training to be a witch. So I'm used to the unusual. The group of people I hang around with rangs from a bipolar midget (or almost midget) to a witch in training to a sterotype blond. I like unusual it makes life more intersting.

message 50: by Icecreamfreak (new)

Icecreamfreak | 30 comments its just a waste of money...you know if somebody buys that justin bieber comic.

« previous 1