Georgina Kincaid fans discussion

General > Who is your favorite character?

Comments Showing 1-12 of 12 (12 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Scarlet (new)

Scarlet (extraordinarygirl86) | 12 comments Mod
Roman is my favorite. I find him to be a very complex character. Despite his vendetta against immortals he really is a nice guy that genuinely loves Georgina. I wish he had more of a chance with Georgina.

message 2: by Shantiece (new)

Shantiece Williams (shantiecemack) | 6 comments Seth. I didn't really understand what happend at the end of Succubus Shadow. But to me he is the best character. I like Roman but Georgina wants to be human and have a baby and Roman is not the one for it.

message 3: by Colette (new)

Colette | 5 comments Hmm I love Roman too! But I think Carter is my favorite. He just seems like the one that I can't quite figure out yet. And he is onviously trying to help Georgina the best he can without breaking any codes or whatever

message 4: by Kylie (new)

Kylie | 2 comments Colette wrote: "Hmm I love Roman too! But I think Carter is my favorite. He just seems like the one that I can't quite figure out yet. And he is onviously trying to help Georgina the best he can without breaking a..."

I absolutely agree with everything you said!

message 5: by Krissy~Shea (new)

Krissy~Shea | 3 comments i'm not really sure. for me it's a tie between Georgina and Carter. there are some things with Georgina that i can really relate to....but i love how Carter pritty much speaks in riddles when he gives people answers to certain things! and i think i agree with Colette too. he is just one giant mystery that you can't figure out and you want to so much! lol

message 6: by Isabella (new)

Isabella (isarap) | 1 comments I really love Cody, he is just so adorable and I reallylove Carter as well. But I simply don't know! Hard choice.

Amber. Vampire Queen. (booklovingqueen) I Love Hugh he's so cool yet he cares to

Allison Linnette (allisonma) | 10 comments I love them all. I love Hugh, and the vampires, and Jerome, and Georgina. I adore Seth, he's just so awesome. My favorite is probably Carter,though, because he is just so awesome. I also love the fact that he's an angel and I love the way he talks, and he's kind of mysterious and different because he's the only pure, good one, (aside from Seth, kind of).

message 9: by Megleg (new)

Megleg (megmeg00) | 1 comments Carter is my favorite, I hope we see lots of him in the last book!!

message 10: by Rose (new)

Rose (RooAndresen) | 1 comments My favorite? Just one? mmm ok, Carter. But well Seth is whom I love the most (:

message 11: by Madison (new)

Madison (madison2626) | 1 comments I think I will go with Roman, I definitely hate Seth he is an hypocrite a good person does not cheats no matter the circumstances . (:

Samina The Story Devourer  | 1 comments I like Seth and I want Georgina for him.However, my fav is Carter.Can I have him?...Lol