Immortal Books discussion

The Immortals > DARK FLAME-IMMORTAL SERIES

Comments Showing 1-50 of 54 (54 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

Stacy Ivashkov  (socogal17) HAS ANYONE READ THE 4TH BOOK IN THE IMMORTAL SERIES, DARK FLAME, YET?

message 2: by Skye (new)

Skye Scarlett (Skye_Zary) | 149 comments nope....

message 3: by Erin Ashley (new)

Erin Ashley (erinashley) | 3 comments I'm currently reading it. It's pretty good so far :)

message 4: by Gris (new)

Gris (strangecharacters) | 9 comments yeah... i read it ... it was okaayy..

message 5: by Skye (new)

Skye Scarlett (Skye_Zary) | 149 comments i want tooooo....... *whining*

message 6: by Els (new)

Els (Elss) | 2 comments Noooooo...........I want to thoughhh! hmmmmmmmm.............

message 7: by Alyssa (new)

Alyssa (shyluck13) | 6 comments I read it right when it came out. I used to be a MASSIVE FAN, but now I'm just kinda waiting until the end...Alyson Noel's dragging out her one story line (anti sex for Ever and Damen), and it's getting kinda old. The book, overall, was good. I liked the Roman touch, but the end really, really annoyed me.

message 8: by Skye (new)

Skye Scarlett (Skye_Zary) | 149 comments just finished ShadowLand... god damn it... why does someone sooo hott must be bad???

So sad for Ever... she's like in love with two ppl....

message 9: by Jade (new)

Jade Alexia Wht do u mean someone so hot must be bad? R u talking about Damon?

message 10: by Skye (new)

Skye Scarlett (Skye_Zary) | 149 comments nope... Roman... he sounds flirty but he's god damn bad... it's kinda unfair...

Stacy Ivashkov  (socogal17) AGREED! I THINK HE SOUNDS SO HOT! TOO BAD HE IS AN ASS!

message 12: by Jade (new)

Jade Alexia Lol;)

message 13: by Alyssa (new)

Alyssa (shyluck13) | 6 comments i completely agree.

message 14: by Skye (new)

Skye Scarlett (Skye_Zary) | 149 comments hehehe... i love it when i'm right... hehehe jk jk jk

message 15: by Ever (new)

Ever | 34 comments Stacy loves Edward Cullen wrote: "HAS ANYONE READ THE 4TH BOOK IN THE IMMORTAL SERIES, DARK FLAME, YET?"
yes,I read it.Ever has bound herself to Roman with a wrong spell,too many pushes and pulls happens,,,so many things just messes up,as u know Haven has turned to Immortal,and shes a kinda next generation of Roman kind,and Jude finds out about Ever and him and all of these centuries that they belonged to eachother and expresses that he would never give up on that,...in the end Roman is kinda left in shadowland and stuff...u gotta read it urself to find out how...but eventually its not still over.....

message 16: by Ever (new)

Ever | 34 comments Stacy loves Edward Cullen wrote: "AGREED! I THINK HE SOUNDS SO HOT! TOO BAD HE IS AN ASS!"
in the Dark Flame your gonna find out Roman is not bad at all..hes just too obsessed with some body else's love and is suffering from pains in childhood..do not judge that fast about any one..

Stacy Ivashkov  (socogal17) I'VE ALREADY READ IT... I WAS JUST SEEING WHAT EVERYONE THOUGHT ABOUT IT. STILL NOT A ROMAN FAN. I GUESS I LOOK AT IT AS, JUST BECAUSE YOU WERE DEALT A CERTAIN HAND DOESNT MEAN YOU CANT RISE ABOVE IT. NOT JUDGING HIM... JUST NOT A FAN. NO OFFENSE INTENDED

message 18: by Skyscraper (new)

Skyscraper (everviolet) Ever wrote: "Stacy loves Edward Cullen wrote: "AGREED! I THINK HE SOUNDS SO HOT! TOO BAD HE IS AN ASS!"
in the Dark Flame your gonna find out Roman is not bad at all..hes just too obsessed with some body else'..."

totally!!! i cried and felt so bad for him at the end....and just when i was feeling sorry for him!!!...well you know the end if you read it :(

message 19: by Ever (new)

Ever | 34 comments Stacy loves Edward Cullen wrote: "I'VE ALREADY READ IT... I WAS JUST SEEING WHAT EVERYONE THOUGHT ABOUT IT. STILL NOT A ROMAN FAN. I GUESS I LOOK AT IT AS, JUST BECAUSE YOU WERE DEALT A CERTAIN HAND DOESNT MEAN YOU CANT RISE ABOVE..."I KNOW DARLING..NO OFFENSE FROM ME EITHER

message 20: by Ever (new)

Ever | 34 comments Celeste wrote: "Ever wrote: "Stacy loves Edward Cullen wrote: "AGREED! I THINK HE SOUNDS SO HOT! TOO BAD HE IS AN ASS!"
in the Dark Flame your gonna find out Roman is not bad at all..hes just too obsessed with so..."
THX ,well,I thought I was the onlyone who felt sorry for him..but just feeling sorry...that would be all,,whatever that had happened to him hundredS of years ago shouldnt have influenced Damen and Ever's LOVE life that kind..I kinda felt pity for him, I guess

message 21: by Skyscraper (new)

Skyscraper (everviolet) awww roman never got to feel love and just when he was about to let go he dies never having someone to love.....STUPID JUDE

message 22: by Ever (new)

Ever | 34 comments Celeste wrote: "awww roman never got to feel love and just when he was about to let go he dies never having someone to love.....STUPID JUDE"

absolutly,stupidity of him''jude'' just ruined everything,but perhaps something could be done to return Roman back from shadowland or maybe the whole shadowland has a solution that should be seeked and found.maybe on the next book

message 23: by Skye (new)

Skye Scarlett (Skye_Zary) | 149 comments Please Celeste... you're making me emotional... and when i'm emotional i cry and when i cry it's not fun.... it hurts... i'm not used to crying...

Stacy Ivashkov  (socogal17) LOL... I JUST CANT BRING MYSELF TO FELL BAD FOR ROMAN. LOL, MAYBE BECAUSE IM SO DAMEN DRUNK! LOL

message 25: by Ever (new)

Ever | 34 comments LOL..

Stacy Ivashkov  (socogal17) LOL. I AM 100% TEAM LOYAL. I CAN ONLY LIKE 1 FROM EACH SERIES. I WISH I COULD BE "SWITZERLAND" ABOUT IT BUT I CANT! LOL. TWILIGHT-EDWARD IMMORTAL-DAMEN AND HON-STARK LOL

message 27: by Ever (new)

Ever | 34 comments LOL.donT worry.Im the switzerland here.LOL.

Stacy Ivashkov  (socogal17) LOL

message 29: by Skyscraper (new)

Skyscraper (everviolet) Ever wrote: "Celeste wrote: "awww roman never got to feel love and just when he was about to let go he dies never having someone to love.....STUPID JUDE"

absolutly,stupidity of him''jude'' just ruined everyt..."

I HOPE SOOO...thx for giving me hope...i loved roman1!!!!! :D awww i cried at the end of dark flame....idk i think alyson said roman wouldnt come back idk...lets just wait and find out...tik...tiok...tik..tok

message 30: by Skyscraper (new)

Skyscraper (everviolet) Stacy loves Edward Cullen wrote: "LOL... I JUST CANT BRING MYSELF TO FELL BAD FOR ROMAN. LOL, MAYBE BECAUSE IM SO DAMEN DRUNK! LOL"

hahahah OMG I GOT IT!!! instead of always using that twilight talk likt ex: team edward and team jacob....just say im a damen attic or drunk or watever ....

message 31: by Skyscraper (new)

Skyscraper (everviolet) Ever wrote: "LOL..

lol..right how many years again?

edward-119
damen- 600

BIG DIFFERENCE

message 32: by Ever (new)

Ever | 34 comments Celeste wrote: "Ever wrote: "LOL..

edward-119
damen- 600

BIG DIFFERENCE"
well, I guess so ,and I think u could be a ripper fan too,cause you have difinitely counted the ages...lol

Stacy Ivashkov  (socogal17) EVER DOES SAY SHE IS "SWITZERLAND" WHEN DAMEN AND JUDE ARE BEEFIN IN OUT. LOL.

message 34: by Skyscraper (new)

Skyscraper (everviolet) Ever wrote: "Celeste wrote: "Ever wrote: "LOL..

edward-119
damen- 600

BIG DIFFERENCE"well, I guess so ,and I think u could be a ripper fan too,cause you have difinitel..."

lol...i actually think damen and edward are kinda the same ...your typical "perffect hot guy" but they are both TOTALLY DIFFERENT and totally original at the same time...

message 35: by Skyscraper (new)

Skyscraper (everviolet) Stacy loves Edward Cullen wrote: "EVER DOES SAY SHE IS "SWITZERLAND" WHEN DAMEN AND JUDE ARE BEEFIN IN OUT. LOL."

hahah sooo true

message 36: by Ever (new)

Ever | 34 comments Stacy loves Edward Cullen wrote: "EVER DOES SAY SHE IS "SWITZERLAND" WHEN DAMEN AND JUDE ARE BEEFIN IN OUT. LOL."

lol,thank god Im not poland or irland,LOL

Stacy Ivashkov  (socogal17) LOL OR KOREA FOR THAT MATTER

message 38: by Skye (new)

Skye Scarlett (Skye_Zary) | 149 comments lol... i'm Australian... have you guys heard of that?

Stacy Ivashkov  (socogal17) LOL... NO NEVER... WHAT IS THAT?

message 40: by Skye (new)

Skye Scarlett (Skye_Zary) | 149 comments Australia is a country and i'm australian... i think it the smallest continent...

Stacy Ivashkov  (socogal17) LOL I WAS JUST KIDDING... I KNOW WHAT IT IS. LOL

message 42: by Skye (new)

Skye Scarlett (Skye_Zary) | 149 comments ohh.. whoops... lolz...

message 43: by Skyscraper (new)

Skyscraper (everviolet) have you heard the jonas brothers song "Australia"???

message 44: by Skye (new)

Skye Scarlett (Skye_Zary) | 149 comments nope.. why? i love L.A Baby..

message 45: by Skyscraper (new)

Skyscraper (everviolet) Skye wrote: "nope.. why? i love L.A Baby.."

because u live in Australia lol....dont u?

message 46: by Skye (new)

Skye Scarlett (Skye_Zary) | 149 comments yea... i' know i have no idea why i don't like it... do you?

message 47: by Skyscraper (new)

Skyscraper (everviolet) its ok...not the best...

message 48: by Skye (last edited Oct 03, 2010 02:52PM) (new)

Skye Scarlett (Skye_Zary) | 149 comments oh... i heard about it! it's yea deff not the best but they're deff talking about me!!!! lolz

message 49: by Skyscraper (new)

Skyscraper (everviolet) hahahaha yup they dedicted it just for u

message 50: by Skye (new)

Skye Scarlett (Skye_Zary) | 149 comments hahahahahaha.... i sooo wish *whimpers* but yea, of course it was dedicated to me...

« previous 1