Roleplay Addicts discussion

PJO > PJO Charries

Comments Showing 1-50 of 75 (75 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by Antje གརས པཅ (last edited Jul 25, 2010 11:20AM) (new)

Antje གརས པཅ Parker | 459 comments Name:Aismi
Birthday:Augest 23,1995
God Parent:Athena
Years at camp Half-Blood:None
Personality:nice, smart
Apearence: http://dgraymanime.files.wordpress.co...

message 2: by Eve (last edited Jan 23, 2012 03:10PM) (new)

Eve (emusings) Name: Itea

God Parent: Artemis

Camp Half Blood years: None, though she has spied on it.

Personality: She doesn't trust many people, for starters, in fact, Itea's more at home in the wild than with people; however, once she does trust you she'll protect you with her life. Though she's not all serious, she has quirks like the best of us, these being that she doesn't get out much, so some of her mannerisms are old school. She's also capital-O Obsessed with women's rights.

Appearance:

Weakness:can't be separated from nature, as it slowly begins to drain her.

Other: She was born as the most prized of Artemis's dear, but the animal was shot, and as it lay dying Artemis chose change the fawn into a human child. Little did she know, she infused the child with her own blood, creating a child of her own.

message 3: by Jo (new)

Jo (Penname8) Name: Heather
God Parent: Hera
Appearence: green blue peacock eyes, brown chocolate hair.
Personality: Smart, indepentent. Sometimes jealous but cunning.
Fatal Flaw: Jealousy.
Powers (if any): Can increase or decrease family bonds, has power over jewels.
Weapons (if any): Bracelet which can make her transform into anything.
Other: nope.

Everley Sharp, the Clankinist (theawesomeestreaderpersonevah) Name: Andromeda Isolde Analise
God Parent: Poseidon ((can she be cabin counselor?))
Camp Half Blood years: 17
Personality: She is daring and outgoing with a sharp wit. She always makes an effort to do whatever it is she's doing and gets it done quickly and efficiently. Another thing: if you cross her, expect the worse. She is an amazing sword fighter and archer, having had Apollo as a grandparent.
Appearance: http://www.cosmopolitan.com/cm/cosmop...
Weakness: Excuse me? NOTHING!!! except maybe that cute guy in the coffee shop downtown...And hubris.
Other: Her mother was Irish, and soon after Andromeda was born, they went to Scotland. What they didn't expect was for the Loch Ness monster to be working for Hades, and Andromeda's mother was killed and she brought to camp shortly afterward by her father.

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

Name: Natalie
God parent: Hades
Appearance: black hair, and she puts streaks of dark red in it for effect, brown eyes.
Personality: nice, but she has some...dark humor.
Weakness: her pride. She can't stand it if she damages her pride
Other: mortal mother is dead. Takes care of herself. Mostly.

message 6: by Miriam (last edited Nov 01, 2010 07:21PM) (new)

Miriam (athynadaughterofposiedon2) | 121 comments Name:Zoe(Life) Metis(Wise one) Alcina(strong minded)
Camp years:8 (counselor)
God parent:Athena
Personality:Smart,wise,cold and calculating to people she doesn't know, reads a lot of books mostly in Greek
Weakness:Not knowing something
Weapon of choice:Bracelet that turns into a replica of Ageas, and sword
Appearance: http://browse.deviantart.com/?q=tonks...
((this, but with shorts and a bit more of a serious look))

message 7: by Eve (new)

Eve (emusings) Name • Andy Ward, a name she picked out herself at the age of four, when her mom finally realized she couldn't go without a name forever.

Age • 17

Species • Halfblood

Parent • Ares

Looks •

Personality • Andy is a hard nut to crack. Sometimes it can feel like you know her, even that she knows herself, but then she'll come out with something completely new. That having been said, she can always be counted on for a cynical and sarcastic remark, especially in the worst of moments. She doesn't exactly "play well with others" and her team work skills are majorly lacking. She's used to relying on herself, and not other people to get what she needs. That's not to say she doesn't interact, it just takes a while for people to understand her unusual nature.

History • As far as Andy's concerned, everyone's screwed up, at least a bit. There are, of course, relative degrees of this, depending on the factors in a person's life. On your average bell curve, -5 would be your unfathomably un-screwed up person, 0 would be an average joe, with the general amount of the screwed up factor, and 5, of course would be Andy. In the average person's life, there are multiple instances where a person could be in a position to mess their lives up in a human existence. In half bloods of course, existences aren't entirely human, their for, there are quite a bit more times to spoil. As it where, Andy was hand fed a steady stream of them. She was dumped at the camp at age six, when her mother ran off with some guy, to engaged in him to deal with Andy's six year old, and admittedly annoying self. She spent the following five years attempting to escape the strange place, until finally she was old enough for proper training. By then, of course, she'd had time to goof up her whole young life. She's not exactly a trusted camper, nor does she try to be one.

Weapon • Andy likes hand to hand combat, in that way, she can be slightly arrogant. If possible she'll pick a fight with her hands, just for the heck of it. As far as weapons go, however, she owns a broad Xiphos blade with the appropriate name τιμωρία, or retribution. When in The Mist, it's transformed to look like a simple silver band on her right ring finger.

Crush • Open

MOVED - CHECK BIO (izzylightfleur) What day will we restart?

message 9: by Eve (new)

Eve (emusings) Hopefully tomorrow!

MOVED - CHECK BIO (izzylightfleur) Yay!!!!!!!!

message 11: by Eve (new)

Eve (emusings) Yeah, It'll be fun, I just hope I can get some more campers...

MOVED - CHECK BIO (izzylightfleur) Yeah. So, how will I get Atla's camper inside without getting frozen?

message 13: by Eve (last edited Feb 01, 2012 06:12PM) (new)

Eve (emusings) IN PROGRESS

Name:

Godly Parent:
Number of Years at Camp Half-Blood:

Appearance: (at least three sentences long)
Dressing Style: (at least three sentences long)

Personality: (at least three sentences long)

Talents (Regular):
Powers:
Weaknesses:
Weapon:

History: (at least three sentences)

Family:
Relationship Status:
Other:

MOVED - CHECK BIO (izzylightfleur) Do I have to make Atla over again?

message 15: by Eve (new)

Eve (emusings) No, you're fine!

Kate (theshortone) (katetheshortone) .....Is Andy based off Colin?

message 17: by Eve (new)

Eve (emusings) Who's Colin?

MOVED - CHECK BIO (izzylightfleur) ℰᏤε wrote: "No, you're fine!"

Ok.

MOVED - CHECK BIO (izzylightfleur) God's Swordmaiden/Rarity wrote: ".....Is Andy based off Colin?"

Are you talking about a book charrie?

message 20: by Kate (theshortone) (last edited Jan 28, 2012 09:19AM) (new)

Kate (theshortone) (katetheshortone) I'm talking about Eve's character.

@Eve: Colin from An Abundance of Katherine's by John Green.

MOVED - CHECK BIO (izzylightfleur) Hmmm, oh...okay.

Kate (theshortone) (katetheshortone) Yerp. I deleted my charries so I could make new ones. I believe I shall use the.same charrie as in Camp Half-Blood Roleplay, Brylle.

MOVED - CHECK BIO (izzylightfleur) Nice! I decided that all my demigods names are going to be Atla, if it's a girl.

Kate (theshortone) (katetheshortone) Cool. I have had a bunch of demigods like Brylle (my newest), Natasha, Magus, and Tearn.

message 25: by Kate (theshortone) (last edited Feb 20, 2012 08:11PM) (new)

Kate (theshortone) (katetheshortone) Name: Brylle Callora d'Autieri
Birthday: February 29, 1996

Godly Parent: Hestia
Number of Years at Camp Half-Blood: 7

Appearance: Brylle has dark brown hair that is almost black. It has a slight curl to it and never seems to be tamed. It always escapes any bond put on it to keep it together so it just hangs down until it touches her shoulders lightly. She has side bangs off to the left side of her face (when facing her). Underneath her bangs is a thin lines of acne which she stealthily hides. The only way she ca tame her hair is to put a whole can of hairspray on it and tightly roll it into a bun.
Her face is round and heart-shaped. Her features are all small and well-rounded. Her nose is slightly larger than it should be. Her eyebrows sit high above her eyes. Her mouth is small and curved sweetly. Her eyes are in the center of her face and are surrounded by full and dark eyelashes that frame them perfectly and bring out the bright blue-green eyes. Her irises are bright green with dark blue shots through them.
Brylle's skin is dark and it shows her Mediteranean and Italian roots. It is almost a dark olive color and is not to be confused with Indian or Native American.
Brylle is short, but has long limbs that are graceful and slender. Her neck is thin and elegantly arched. When she stands up to her tallest height she is around 5' 3". Her arms are slightly muscled but are very strong. Like most demi-gods she has very quick reflexes and abilities with a sword.

Dressing Style: Brylle usually wears comfortable clothes and are loose but don't show skin. She is very modest and is very self-conscious about how low her shirts are. She rarely wears skirts and never wears jeans but leans more towards soft slacks or mesh shorts. Her shirts have long sleeves and go down to her waist. On very hot days she will wear t-shirts or tank tops with higher necks. She also wears jerkins sometimes when the weather permits. In some occasions she will wear a dress but they tend to be long-sleeved and goes down to at least her ankles with a thick belt at her waist.

Personality: Brylle is shy and stand-offish. It's not that she doesn't like to talk she's just afraid too. er speech can be shaky and she mixes up her words with English and Italian. Sometimes she does this to keep people away from her and sometimes it just comes out like that. At large gatherings she tends to stay at the edge of the crowd but still stands in the light and not letting the darkness shade her eyes. To anyone observing her she may seem taciturn and indifferent but she really does listen and understands. She has a natural talent in which she can soak in information as if she were a sponge on the edge of the receding waves of the ocean. She observes much and not much passes her knowledge. She cannot read emotions though, that is an ability that is not in her book of talents, so don't misunderstand her when she doesn't try to comfort you in a hard time, she just doesn't know. Once she gets to know you she starts speaking more and her trust is easily gained. Her trust is so strong that she is very deeply hurt if you don't treat her delicately. She cannot hold a grudge long and is very cheery even after and argument. She can be very fierce when she wants and she starts arguments easily if she talks at all.

Talents (Regular): Brylle is a natural musician. She reads and 'speaks' music as if it were a third language. She can easily pick up languages as learns very quickly. She plays the violin with natural and brilliant talent. She can also play viola and piano. She can play the guitar but she rarely does. You can find her in the forest alone with the trees playing the violin dead to the world. Her fingers are callused from pressing down strings. She is also a natural runner and tumbler and often takes time to exercise in the woods. She has a fair singing voice but it breaks too easily. She as steady hands that are good at drawing, but better at painting.

Powers: Brylle can spontaneously make anything burst in flames and she it drawn naturally to warmth. She gets cold very easily. She can also calm people with the touch of her hand or a soft word. She has quick reflexes and carries a sword better than most. She excels even more at the bow and arrow.

Weapon: Brylle has a hand-made bow given to her by her mother that is yew that has a walnut stain and dark reddish/burgandy hand grip. It can appear when she needs it. She has a claymore sword with a matching baldric. The blade has the phrase L'arma della musica or 'The weapon of music", engraved on it. The handguard is in the shape of wings that stretched out about eight inches across. The hilt has music notes punched into dark brown leather and the pommel also folded wings.

History: Brylle's father was a famous musician. Hestia was in the guise of a fellow musician. Hestia had to leave after a while. Brylle's father had fallen in love with Hestia. Hr swore he would kill himself if she left. Hestia sent Brylle to to her father in the form of a baby that was born from the ashes of a fire, forcing Brylle's father to stay alive and take care of the baby Hestia had left.

On February 29, 1996, the extra day of every leap year, Brylle was born to a mother she did not know. Her father had always told her her mother had died and left her with him. Brylle was born in Venice, Italy and grew up speaking Italian. Her father was Italian by heritage but had only moved back from America a few years before Brylle was born. She grew up with music in the streets of Venice. Her family by her father was very old and they owned a Stradivarius violin. She started violin at age four and piano at age six, all along taking singing lessons. She attended many concerts as a child and performed in them later in life. She grew up in a large apartment at the edge of Venice right on the ocean. Her strongest memories of Venice was sitting in her room while an unknown and unseen singer sang her asleep with the crackling of the fire. She enjoys the sound of the seas and finds music in the sound.

When she was eight her father announced that her mother was in fact the goddess Hestia and that they would be moving to the United States so she could go to camp at camp Half-Blood. She learned English quickly and soon they were on a plain to the U.S. The only thing she could bring to camp was her Stradivarius. On the plane ride over monsters attacked her and her father her mothr intervened and she was saved.

When she first got to the camp she was immediately claimed by Hestia and given gifts. As she grew up she met many friends and many enemies. Artemis gave her the chance to join the Hunt and she complied. For a year she travelled with Artemis and Company. She decided that, although she enjoyed travelling, she belonged at Camp Half-Blood so she was left to her own devices at camp. She and Artemis are still in good terms and she keeps the silver band she was given during her stay with Artemis and Co.

She has spent the rest of her life at camp. Her mother visits her regularly. She has spent her time at the camp fine-tuning both her musical and athletic abilities. Once and a while she will take a vacation to Venice or italy to vist her old home.

Family: Father: Marcellus d'Autieri
Relationship Status: Open?
Other:

Kate (theshortone) (katetheshortone) I have deleted most old spam posts and charries that are not in use or the member has been deleted all charries and posts that have been posted recently have been kept.

MOVED - CHECK BIO (izzylightfleur) Wow, your charrie has a super long post, that must mean...................it's super awesome!

message 28: by MOVED - CHECK BIO (last edited Feb 07, 2012 02:23PM) (new)

MOVED - CHECK BIO (izzylightfleur) Name: Atla
Birthday: Why would she want you to know?

Godly Parent: Poseidon
Number of Years at Camp Half-Blood: 10

Appearance: Black, silky hair don to the middle of her back, sea green eyes, very light tan. Wears a Camp Half-Blood tank with jeans or shorts during training, but usually wears what she feels. When on a quest wears, a black tank and black jeans, sneakers and keeps her hair in a pony.

Or like this http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-9fxWUMRe45g...

Dressing Style: Black, sea colors, ovoids dresses

Personality: Fun to talk to, good at coming up strategies that work, fun to be by when she is happy, talktive...most of the time, shows no mercy in battle..unless it's love or her friends lives are threatened. Helps satyrs find new demigods.

Talents (Regular): Singing, no one knows this. Loves creative writing, and writes on a daily bases. This also no one knows.
Powers: (She has the same powers as Percy Jackson,) can make earthquakes, but no one knows this.
Weaknesses: Her friends, if they are in danger, she will do anything to save them, if she can't trick the person.
Weapon: Has lip balm that, when uncapped, turns into a three foot bronze sword called, "kalypto", meaning cover. She thought it was an appropriate name, because it uses lip balm for a cover when not in use. She touches it to her lip it make it shrink back into lip balm.

History: Ran away at four, and hid in New York. A satyr found her and took her to camp at six, and took her to camp. She trained for years learning to protect herself.

Family: Brother is a human, along with her mother. Her dad is a god, duh!
Relationship Status: Single
Other: Pranks Ares, very, very often.

MOVED - CHECK BIO (izzylightfleur) I redid Atla.

Kate (theshortone) (katetheshortone) Thank you! Nice character too.

Kate (theshortone) (katetheshortone) She looks and sounds a lot like Brylle. They could confuse people by makimg them think they are twins.

MOVED - CHECK BIO (izzylightfleur) Haha! That would be fun1

Kate (theshortone) (katetheshortone) Yerp.

MOVED - CHECK BIO (izzylightfleur) Yerp? Lol

Kate (theshortone) (katetheshortone) I just kind of say that. It's a quirk.

MOVED - CHECK BIO (izzylightfleur) Nice ;-)

Kate (theshortone) (katetheshortone) Yerp.

message 38: by Witchy (new)

Witchy Yerp!
Lol my favorite word

message 40: by Eve (new)

Eve (emusings) God's Swordmaiden (Angel of Heavenly Music) *Blue wrote: ".....Is Andy based off Colin?"

Who's Colin?

Kate (theshortone) (katetheshortone) From Abundance of Katherines

message 42: by Eve (new)

Eve (emusings) OOOOH!!!!! I should have guessed! Hahaha with the bell curves? No, I didn't mean it that way, but I guess I had Katharines on the mind.

Kate (theshortone) (katetheshortone) Yes! Love that book!

message 44: by Eve (new)

Eve (emusings) It's not his best though, it's actually my least favorite out of his books, still I love it, I just superdy-duper loved the others.

Kate (theshortone) (katetheshortone) I started reading Looking for Aladka but didn't finish. I need to read Fault in Our Stars. My sister's friend got a signed copy!

message 46: by Eve (new)

Eve (emusings) Same, I borrowed my friends to read it and seriously spent a couple minuets just staring at the magnificent purple J-scribble

message 47: by MOVED - CHECK BIO (last edited Feb 07, 2012 03:48PM) (new)

MOVED - CHECK BIO (izzylightfleur) Name: Lanta
Birthday: Why would she tell you?

Godly Parent: Hades
Number of Years at Camp Half-Blood: Just got here in search of her older sister.

Appearance: http://img.poptower.com/pic-30915/nao...
Body: Skinny yet muscular(Giving her a nice appearance), curves, ears are pierced with back, skull earrings(The fishhook type)
Dressing Style: Black, gray, dark purple, tank tops, jeggings, ripped jeans.

Personality: Hates being too social, doesn't trust easily, doesn't have a big pleasure for boys, knows how to protect herself, loves weapons.

Talents (Regular): Hiding, blending in, spying, creative writing.
Powers: Can bring dead to the surface to serve her, control of blackness,
Weaknesses: Her friends, if they are in danger, she will do anything to save them, unless she can trick their captor.
Weapon: A black sword, given to her by her father. It was forged in the Underworld, under Hades supervision. It has a black leather handle with a ruby in it.

History: She is Atla's younger sister. Atla does not know of her sister, so she is what you call, a "lost" sister. She searched all over for Atla, she found a satyr and asked if he knew anything of her sister. He said that she helps him daily in finding demigods, he asked her why, but Lanta had already taken of to where he said her sister was.

Family: Atla is her older sister, heir mother is a mortal, but they have different dads. Her dad is Hades, a god of course!
Other: Hates Ares with all her guts.

Kate (theshortone) (katetheshortone) ℰᏤε wrote: "Same, I borrowed my friends to read it and seriously spent a couple minuets just staring at the magnificent purple J-scribble"

The copy I have has purple one too!

message 49: by Eve (new)

Eve (emusings) It's really quite glorious.

message 50: by Witchy (last edited Feb 03, 2012 06:12PM) (new)

Witchy Medelia Twins

Name: Jasmin Medelia
Birthday: May 16

Godly Parent: Demeter
Number of Years at Camp Half-Blood: First one

Appearance: description
Dressing Style: Jasmin, although very pretty, dosnt care about her Apperance to much. She usually has her hair in a ponytail and she rarely brushes it. She usually wears worn and faded skinny jeans(or any jeans). On hot days, she wears cut-offs. She dosnt wear flashy shirts, they'er usually a plain color or a plaid shirt that's open and a white tank-top under it. She has a pair of over used shoes that she always wears.

Personality: Jasmin is a very, VERY, southern girl. What does that mean? Well let me explain.
•She was born in Texas
•She has a thick southern accent
•She enjoys nature
•She enjoys sweets
•She is a natural green thumb.
She will always look to the future and look after those who need it.

Talents (Regular): She is a great cook and she has an angelic voice.
Powers: She dosnt know yet....
Weaknesses: She is deathly afraid of fire.
Weapon: She isn't the girl that would fight, but if she has to, she uses a bow and arrow. Also a native American tomahawk. And she has deadly aim.

History: The cheery disposition has a dark past. Her father was a drug dealer. He was hiding from the police in Texas and he grew marajuana on the small farm. One day, a man came. He burned down their farm(where Jasmin and jasper actually grew food) and Jasmin was caught in the fire. Her whole left arm is now scarred and so is her mind.

Family: Jasper Medelia
Other: Nothing Really...
-----------------
Name: Jasper Medelia
Birthday: May 16

Godly Parent: Demeter
Number of Years at Camp Half-Blood: First one

Appearance: description
Dressing Style: He tries to be a "stud". He wears stylish clothing and it's usually black or red or white in color. He has a pearcing in his left ear. He had a necklace with a cross on it.

Personality: He is a real care-free guy. He is like his sister in many ways, but unlike her in just as many. He has a short temper and has a very dark humor. He will always protect his sister, even at the cost of his life or any others. He loves animals.

Talents (Regular): He is great at sports, farming, and with animals.
Powers: He dosnt know, but he suspects that he has a special gift with animals. He believes that, if he tries hard enough, he can tell them to do things and talk to them and understand them.
Weaknesses: His achelles heel is sweets and fire like his sister.
Weapon: He has similar weapons to Jasmin and is just as skilled as she.

History: His history is shared with jasmin, but he too has his secrets. He hired the man to kill his father, buthe did not expect his siter to get hurt. He got hurt as well, on the arm that if he stands next to jasmin, they will touch. His is a jagged scar that runs down his arm. When the two wounds are touching, they make a heart.

Family: Jasmin Medelia
Relationship Status: single
Other:

« previous 1