The Wagon discussion

Wagon Read-Alongs > PotE Starz Mini-Series

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Missy Ann (new)

Missy Ann (missyanntx) | 63 comments The commercials on TV have it premiering Friday the 23rd. Checking Netflix they have it available on 7/24 streaming.

I will probably wait to watch until I have finished the book. But I didn't want anyone who wants to watch it "live" miss it.

message 2: by Karen (new)

Karen | 68 comments Mod
I was at the cable office the other day and there was an ad there for the series. It had pictures of some of the actors chosen to play the characters. Tom Builder is being played by Rufus Sewell. I had him pictured a little differently in my head. The actress playing Ellen looks NOTHING like I imagined her in my mind. I'm definitely not watching the series until I finish the book. In case anyone is interested in seeing the cast, go here http://www.starz.com/originals/ThePil... and click on cast.

message 3: by Christine (new)

Christine | 35 comments Just in case anyone missed my comment in the other thread, the series will be shown on Movie Central if you're in Canada (both in standard definition and high definition).

message 4: by Kari (new)

Kari | 19 comments Just to let you all know it is now available for Instant Viewing on Netflix at least 2 episodes. Not sure if that was all the episodes for it.