message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

i hate spoilers...

message 3: by Susie/Ashmoon (new)

Susie/Ashmoon (snicolaysen18) | 6702 comments lol....i don't! ☺☻☺☻☺☻☺☻

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

☺ ☻ ☺ ☻ ☺ ☻ ♥♦♣♠ ♪♫

message 5: by Susie/Ashmoon (new)

Susie/Ashmoon (snicolaysen18) | 6702 comments ☺☻♥♣◘○♀§↨☻♣◘\↔↨↔ ▬

message 6: by Oceanwaves, Chew gum for Oceanwaves Stay Active Mission (new)

Oceanwaves (oceanwavesheartsoul) | 8408 comments Mod
????

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

oh oceans here...cya guys later

message 8: by Susie/Ashmoon (new)

Susie/Ashmoon (snicolaysen18) | 6702 comments ok....

message 9: by Sella (new)

Sella Malin | 2194 comments Susie, how could you not hate it when someone spoils a book for you??

message 10: by Susie/Ashmoon (new)

Susie/Ashmoon (snicolaysen18) | 6702 comments um...i don't know...

message 11: by Allie, You make me happy whether you know it or not (new)

Allie (pearlrose95) | 13023 comments Mod
lol
i think it's just jaypaw

message 12: by Susie/Ashmoon (new)

Susie/Ashmoon (snicolaysen18) | 6702 comments lol

message 13: by Felicity/Rosestar, "I want to go home. Now." Smogcloud (new)

Felicity/Rosestar (felicity) | 14747 comments Mod
I think Jaypaw. Just so you know, there's already a topic on if Leafpool is any of their mother.

message 14: by Lami (new)

Lami | 2797 comments no! you are giving it all away! dont tell me anymore!

message 15: by Susie/Ashmoon (new)

Susie/Ashmoon (snicolaysen18) | 6702 comments :D I NEED TO GET OUTCAST!! UGH!! I FINISHED DARK RIVER!!

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

same here Susie

message 17: by Susie/Ashmoon (new)

Susie/Ashmoon (snicolaysen18) | 6702 comments YAY!! Go me!

message 18: by Morgan (new)

Morgan (cheshire) | 5713 comments I think the author isn't analizing as deep as the rest of the world and everything is just as it apears.

message 19: by Felicity/Rosestar, "I want to go home. Now." Smogcloud (new)

You may be right Morgan... Three people can't easily make a deep conflict like that. Or could they?

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

anything is possible....

message 21: by Susie/Ashmoon (new)

Susie/Ashmoon (snicolaysen18) | 6702 comments That's deep...((sorry! I was just in a 60s moment))

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

ha ha ha. yeah i just felt like writing Anything is Possible.

message 23: by Susie/Ashmoon (new)

Susie/Ashmoon (snicolaysen18) | 6702 comments lol! I was really talking about Morgan and Allie's messages, but it works for yours to!

message 24: by [deleted user] (new)

lol

message 25: by Susie/Ashmoon (new)

Susie/Ashmoon (snicolaysen18) | 6702 comments :D

message 26: by [deleted user] (new)

;)

message 27: by Susie/Ashmoon (new)

Susie/Ashmoon (snicolaysen18) | 6702 comments :)

message 28: by Catt (new)

Catt (furu) Why do you think they are Leafpool's kits?

message 29: by Susie/Ashmoon (new)

Susie/Ashmoon (snicolaysen18) | 6702 comments here we go again....*sighes*

message 30: by Anoleflash (new)

Anoleflash | 4545 comments Because it could be starclan punishing Jaypaw and Leafpool.............

message 31: by Susie/Ashmoon (new)

Susie/Ashmoon (snicolaysen18) | 6702 comments *sigh*

message 32: by Naomi (new)

Naomi (catfanatic) But how? Leafpool never got pregnent! One of the clan cats would have mentioned it for sure!

message 33: by Susie/Ashmoon (new)

Susie/Ashmoon (snicolaysen18) | 6702 comments ugh..

message 34: by DSW (new)

DSW (fulhamfan667) | 26 comments well.......it did say in Sunset that Leafpool was looking unusauly plump....

message 35: by Willowmist, Bankai, Daiguren Hyōurinmaru! Willow come back! (new)

Willowmist | 7835 comments Mod
yeah, it did. brambleclaw was saying it, or something...and also in the after sunset: we need to talk, i think leafpool was trying to say that she was going to have kits...

message 36: by Felicity/Rosestar, "I want to go home. Now." Smogcloud (new)

Where did it say that in Sunset?

message 37: by Naomi (new)

Naomi (catfanatic) I don't remember this.

message 38: by Anoleflash (new)

Anoleflash | 4545 comments Me either.

♥lil' bit :} (i put u in my popcorn tehe!!) | 104 comments its jaypaw thats wat i think!!!

message 40: by Jennifer (new)

Jennifer (fireheart223) | 26 comments Yes, I'm also convinced that the three are Leafpool's and Crowfeather's, and that Squirrelflight claimed them as her own only to help Leafpool cover it up from the Clan. There are hints of this all throughout the series beginning from the time that Leafpool returned to the Clan after running away with Crowfeather.

I think that Jaypaw could learn a LOT if he were to try and probe his mentor's mind...

message 41: by Jennifer (new)

Jennifer (fireheart223) | 26 comments One thing though, I'm very sure that StarClan is NOT trying to punish Leafpool for running away with Crowfeather, for two reasons: one is that the prophecy of the Three was made long before even Leafpool and Squirrelflight's birth... remember when it was told to Firestar, his daughters had not even been born yet. And second, remember when Bluestar, Yellowfang and Lionheart came to Leafpool in her vision, and told her that she would be walking a difficult path that few medicine cats had ever walked before, but they would be with her every step of the way. Did that sound like they were angry with her? Or just that she was on a path that was already laid out for her, and what was happening was just what was meant to happen?

message 42: by Allie, You make me happy whether you know it or not (new)

i think they're punishing her by making her be with Jaypaw all day, and he's a pain of course, and live with her mistake. i think that he's her
s, but hollypaw and lionpaw are squirrelflight's and they kitted like at the same time, leafpool far away that's why jaypaw remembres journeying through snow. but squirrelflight had to be pregnant at some point, bcuz no one would believe that they were hers unless she was.

message 43: by Allie, You make me happy whether you know it or not (new)

*shrug* by lionpaw kinda looks like her, not leafpool or crowfeather. she might have lost her kits, i just have a feeling that only jaypaw is leafpools

message 44: by Jennifer (new)

Jennifer (fireheart223) | 26 comments What I think, is that the three are definitely brothers and sister, but if Leafpool realized she was having kits, and couldn't turn to Crowfeather, who else would she go to? Remember that we know that the three were not born in the ThunderClan nursery as Squirrelflight was "away" at the time, and she did not nurse them because she had no milk. I think that Leafpool told Squirrelflight, and the two went away together so that Leafpool could give birth in secret, and when they returned Squirrelflight could tell the clan they were her kits.

Remember too that Hollypaw looks like Crowfeather, and even though Lionpaw looks like Squirrelfight or maybe his grandfather Firestar, being Leafpool's kit he would still be related to them and could still look like them.

message 45: by Allie, You make me happy whether you know it or not (new)

i don't think so. they wouldn't believe squirrelflight unless she was pregnant, and lionpaw is so much like brambleclaw.

message 46: by Allie, You make me happy whether you know it or not (new)

those things happen. and she doesnt' like being in the nursery. but wutever, it's just wut i think, it might be something else

message 47: by Lennon Boy 482 (new)

Lennon Boy 482 | 1843 comments Yeah, I agree with Allie

message 48: by Felicity/Rosestar, "I want to go home. Now." Smogcloud (new)

Me three.

message 49: by Jennifer (new)

Jennifer (fireheart223) | 26 comments One other thing... if Squirrelflight had no milk, and she was supposedly alone with the kits from the time she gave birth to the time the kits were strong enough to travel and she brought them back to the Clan... then who nursed the kits during that time? And also, Jaypaw remembers two cats nudging him on through the snow... so Squirrelflight couldn't have been alone, and it had to have been another she-cat with milk... which really suggests to me that the kits' REAL mother was there and was not Squirrelflight.

message 50: by Anoleflash (new)

Anoleflash | 4545 comments I still think Jaypaw is Leafpool's.

« previous 1