Warriors: Battles Bring Blood (Roleplay) discussion

Comments Showing 1-27 of 27 (27 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

Advertise here...

message 3: by Graystripe16(Back...again), PISS ME OFF AND I WILL BANN U! (new)

Graystripe16(Back...again) | 1088 comments Mod
which one?

message 4: by Graystripe16(Back...again), PISS ME OFF AND I WILL BANN U! (new)

oh

message 5: by A.K. (new)

A.K. (kthrynwtkns) My own ad:
I wanna be a mod. The only reason my details aren't always three sentences long is because I'm not sure where I want things to go. And the only days I probably WILL NOT BE ON is on Wednesday and Thursday. Some tuesdays. But other than that I should be on everyday. Please?

message 6: by Graystripe16(Back...again), PISS ME OFF AND I WILL BANN U! (new)

Read the mods thing nd this topic is for group advertisement

message 8: by Graystripe16(Back...again), PISS ME OFF AND I WILL BANN U! (new)

sure:D

Savana My real name is Sydney Ok join or I will cry!!!!

This is my bff's group her name is shadespot.

Go to groups and search warrior cats new clans vs old. It should be the one with no pic....

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

Snowclan is actually a really good roleplay
(( the 3rd one waterfog metioned))
we just need more people...
teehee

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

:):)

message 12: by Katie (new)

message 13: by Tahtipolya (last edited Aug 21, 2010 09:26AM) (new)

Tahtipolya Virtuadopt Lovers

A place for people who love virtuadopt.

message 14: by Megan, spam police! (new)

Megan | 50 comments Mod
this is my group its my first i really need members the prohecy hasen't started yet and the rp is still new. please join:)
http://www.goodreads.com/group/show/3...

message 16: by Dapplenose, Peacemaker (sorta) and Organizer (new)

Dapplenose | 287 comments Mod
The Quest for Fire: a Warriors RP is a semi-literate roleplay about LeafClan, CloudClan, and FireClan. It's set in the future, when after a huge battle ThunderClan and WindClan combined to form LeafClan and RiverClan and ShadowClan combined to form CloudClan. Now, generations later, some cats must go on a quest to bring FireClan, a Clan formed by some cats that fled the battle, back home to the lake. But LeafClan and CloudClan will not be eager to give up some of their territory to FireClan.

It's a pretty neat group. We have an origional storyline and lots of interesting plots (forbiden romances, betrayal, and more!). Don't freak out about the huge roleplays, we're working on a summary to make it super easy to catch up.

Warning: this group is not for everybody. This group requires at least four semi-detailed, flowing sentences per roleplay post with correct grammar, punctuation, and spelling. Before you can join the roleplay, you have to take assesments to make sure that all roleplayers meet the requirements.

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

http://www.goodreads.com/group/show/4190...

Time to mix it up a little from your everyday average warriors rp group. In this group you pick ONE,only ONE clan you wanna be on..You will hunt,fight,go to gatherings like any other clan cat just this time, you stay in your camp and defend your borders!
[close] Time to mix it up a little from your everyday average warriors rp group. In this group you pick ONE,only ONE clan you wanna be on..You will hunt,fight,go to gatherings like any other clan cat just this time, you stay in your camp and defend your borders!

THEE WARRIOR C--L-A-N-S

message 18: by Dapplenose, Peacemaker (sorta) and Organizer (new)

Wrong Link.

message 19: by Dapplenose, Peacemaker (sorta) and Organizer (last edited Jan 04, 2011 06:55PM) (new)

Time to mix it up a little from average Warriors RPs. THE WARRIOR C-L-A-N-S is just like any other Warriors RP, however, you pick one clan to hunt and fight for.

message 20: by Graystripe16(Back...again), PISS ME OFF AND I WILL BANN U! (new)

oh wow i thats odd...

message 21: by ASDFGHJKL; (new)

ASDFGHJKL; | 49 comments Its Intresting, Since you are actually loyal to one clan.

message 22: by Dapplenose, Peacemaker (sorta) and Organizer (new)

And nobody makes 15 cats the forgets about 10 of them.

message 23: by ASDFGHJKL; (new)

ASDFGHJKL; | 49 comments True
*guilty*

-Em

message 24: by Dapplenose, Peacemaker (sorta) and Organizer (new)

lol

message 25: by ASDFGHJKL; (new)

ASDFGHJKL; | 49 comments Poor my charries...

message 26: by [♔] .queen's armor. (last edited Jan 21, 2011 10:10AM) (new)

[♔] .queen's armor. he i would really like it if some of u guys came to my roleplay..i need as much help as i can get and as much people. thank u and plz think about joining my group (its hase a really big topic on warrior cats.i dont know that much about them so that why im asking for some help. plz come

group name: amazing roleplay:) plz come and at least ckeek it out i would really like it if you do. plz and thank u. you amazing friend ashley

message 27: by ASDFGHJKL; (new)

ASDFGHJKL; | 49 comments Em's ART

Totally irrelevant to GR and Warriors
Lookie!~
It's Emmy-chan's art!
Create an account, comment, add stars :)
I can draw people\warrior cats. And I'm taking drawing requests XD

It's a really fun site to share art!