Food discussion

Books Added

Comments Showing 1-9 of 9 (9 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Chris (last edited Aug 25, 2016 11:04AM) (new)

Chris Shaffer I'm not exactly sure.

message 2: by Kharis (last edited Aug 25, 2016 11:04AM) (new)

Kharis (kharismatic) | 2 comments Mod
Hi!

I've added many new books to the group's to-read shelf. I marked one book as currently-reading, please feel free to do the same.

Jackye

message 3: by Corrinne (last edited Aug 25, 2016 11:22AM) (new)

Corrinne surely, if ignatious knows how to play an instrument, it would surely be the lute, or perhaps, the sitar. in new orleans, in our day and age, it would surely be something equally expensive and gratuitous... ha!

message 4: by Kathleen (new)

Kathleen Oh my god. The very fact that you can look at me with my lute and not assume that I play it shows the meanness of your worldview and your complete lack of perception. Actually, I do not play the lute yet; I have been reading about the lute's noble medaeval history in preparation for this meaningful undertaking, but have as of late been too preoccupied with my many important journals and treatises. Now go away and leave me alone.
-Ignatius

message 5: by DP (new)

DP (youvedroppedsomething) Perhaps. Though maybe his lute here is a symbol of classic poets. Maybe those, like his neighbor, who don't like the sound of his playing, simply don't get what's he's trying to say.

message 6: by Denise (new)

Denise I doubt the freak can do anything. My guess is HELL NO!

message 7: by Kate (new)

Kate Ignatious is a misunderstood genius, and if your worldview is that misunderstood geniuses are freaks, then so be it. Someday Fortunas wheel will turn again, and Ignatious's genius will be glorified.

message 8: by Fresias (new)

Fresias Yes, he does. He also secretly wove experimental potholders from bits of colored fabric Miss Trixie tracked in to Levy Pants.

message 9: by T-mere (new)

T-mere | 1 comments Another great read:Come to the Table: Slow Food Way of Living

Great recipes to enjoy as well!

Bon Appetite! *T