Forever a Warrior discussion

note: This topic has been closed to new comments.
Moonstone > 3rd Moonstone Meeting

Comments Showing 1-50 of 62 (62 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

Iviana (The Sign Painter) Mʘ‿ʘP (thesignpainter) ((Yay for remembering/....))

message 2: by Faith, The Thread Queen (new)

Faith (fulloffaith) | 1026 comments Mod
((Yay))

message 3: by Ashley *Frostpool*, I miss everyone! (new)

Ashley *Frostpool* Hidame | 4014 comments Mod
((Thanks...we're trying to pack since we're leaving our cabin and my dad keeps yelling at me to get off the computer but I'm still on...hey, wait a sec! Sam's in charge of this! Sam, where are you! *Searches under rock* She's not here...hm. Thanks, Ivi!))

Hollywing padded up to Mothermouth, sniffing carefully. She had left without her mentor, but wondered if Tortoisesoul would show up at all.

Iviana (The Sign Painter) Mʘ‿ʘP (thesignpainter) ((lol anytime!))

Stonetooth padded up to the Moonstone, still wary of the last visit.

((I can't believe it's been a week >.<))

message 5: by Sephiroth, Back (new)

Sephiroth (Cinderbolt) | 657 comments Mod
((eh? why wouldn't tortoise show up...?))

Tortoisesoul padded slowly behind her apprentice, still apprehensive after what happened at the last half-moon gathering.

Iviana (The Sign Painter) Mʘ‿ʘP (thesignpainter) Stonetooth sat down and waited for the others.

message 7: by Faith, The Thread Queen (new)

Spiderpaw ran up. "I can't do this," she half screeched as she approached. "I can't. I going crazy."

message 8: by Sephiroth, Back (new)

Shadowsoul padded forward quickly. It was windy, starting to get dark, and was somewhat cold.

Iviana (The Sign Painter) Mʘ‿ʘP (thesignpainter) "Spiderpaw, calm down. What's wrong?" Stonetooth asked the other apprentice.

message 10: by Faith, The Thread Queen (new)

"I can't care for my clan," Spiderpaw mewed. "I don't know how. My mentor is still missing. With StarClan being taken over, Snowflight, can't help me any more."

message 11: by Sephiroth, Back (new)

((who's her mentor?))

Iviana (The Sign Painter) Mʘ‿ʘP (thesignpainter) ((Faith?))

Stonetooth rested his tail on the apprentice reassuringly.

message 13: by Faith, The Thread Queen (new)

((Silverheart role played by Wildpelt. I think.))

"I have all these herbs in my den, but I don't know their names or what they do. The leader is losing her mind." Spiderpaw looked up to the others. "I need help."

message 14: by Ashley *Frostpool*, I miss everyone! (new)

((Yes, she is.))

Hollywing glanced at Spiderpaw sympathetically. An idea popped into her mind, but if she were to actually carry it out, ShadowClan might doubt her loyalty. She dug her claws into the rock, No! We have respect for our rivals, and WindClan can't survive with just a new medicine cat apprentice. ShadowClan does not need two medicine cats, and I'm sure Tortoisesoul can take care of the Clan while I'm gone. "I-I could help teach Spiderpaw some of the herbs while Silverheart remains missing..." she hesitated. Could she really go and live with WindClan for a moon or longer? "If it's alright with Tortoisesoul, I could help Spiderpaw for a moon or so. WindClan can't survive without a medicine cat."

message 15: by Faith, The Thread Queen (new)

"Would you really do that," Spiderpaw asked shocked. "I would love it if you could, that would be such a relief."

message 16: by Ashley *Frostpool*, I miss everyone! (last edited Jul 16, 2010 12:42PM) (new)

"Of course," Hollywing purred. "I won't let another Clan die while I'm alive."

message 17: by Faith, The Thread Queen (new)

"Thank you, Hollywing," Spiderpaw sighed. "I promise I will take go care of you. WindClan is great, but I know it's not your home."

message 18: by Sephiroth, Back (new)

Tortoisesoul flicked her ear. "That would be fine. Does anyone know what happened to Silverheart in the first place?"

message 19: by Faith, The Thread Queen (new)

"No," Spiderpaw mewed. "She was in her nest when I went to sleep on night. The next morning her nest was empty and I never saw her again. I told Cloudystar, but she has not been herself recently."

message 20: by Sephiroth, Back (new)

"Hm." Tortoisesoul muttered.

message 21: by Ashley *Frostpool*, I miss everyone! (new)

"What's wrong with Cloudystar?" Hollywing asked her, listing the herbs through her head. She guessed she'd find out sooner or later, but making an appearance in WindClan already having a cure for Cloudystar may lift some tension in her welcome.

message 22: by Faith, The Thread Queen (new)

"She seems fragile," Spiderpaw said. "She was jumping up onto HighStone, when she fell. She lost her memory, but it came back, then later that day she lost a life. She seems forgetful and she won't listen to what I say."

message 23: by Ashley *Frostpool*, I miss everyone! (new)

Hollywing looked thoughtful. She then sighed in frustration, picking at a clump of grass. "All I can think of is to try using feaverfew for head pains. There isn't another herb I know of for memory loss. Give her a poppy seed or two to let her rest, and she should feel fine in the morning." Unless it's worse than I fear...

message 24: by Sephiroth, Back (new)

"Did anything happen before that?" Tortoisesoul meowed.

message 25: by Faith, The Thread Queen (new)

"I don't think so," Spiderpaw mewed.

((I feel so left out. I don't get notified about new WindClan posts. I am over 200 messages behind. :( ))

message 26: by Sephiroth, Back (new)

((Sometimes GR does that nd it's just GR being dim.))

"Hm...it sounds as if she has a wea back leg." Or lik Cludystar's so old she's going senile.

Iviana (The Sign Painter) Mʘ‿ʘP (thesignpainter) Stonetooth looked at the ground.

message 28: by Ashley *Frostpool*, I miss everyone! (last edited Jul 16, 2010 07:37PM) (new)

((Yeah, same thing for RiverClan for me. All that happened was Cloudystar made Emberpaw a warrior without an assessment. (She named her Embermist) A band of rogues invaded camp, and Embermist, Voleclaw, Skycloud, and Cloudystar drove them off. Now, Skycloud and Pinepaw are mad at Embermist and Cloudystar because Cloudystar received a sign from StarClan which she believes told her to make Embermist deputy in Icefire's place. Embermist didn't see this sign and was shocked when Cloudystar told her since she had just become a warrior. Cloudystar told her she'd give her an apprentice, then eventually make her a deputy so she can follow her destiny. Pinepaw fled from camp with frustration, thinking Embermist meant so much to Cloudystar, and hid in a bush near ThunderClan. Embermist followed her former-friend's scent trail and is tryin to coax her into coming back to camp. Embermist feels horrible and wishes StarClan never gave Cloudystar a sign since she's now lost her two best friends in the world--Skycloud and Pinepaw. (Pinepaw was supposed to be made a warrior with her, but wasn't.)))

Hollywing nodded in agreement. "I'm now glad I'm staying with WindClan for awhile. It sounds like you need a medicine cat."

message 29: by Faith, The Thread Queen (new)

((Ahhh, the drama. Spiderpaw has injuries that she needs to treat.

Spiderpaw: But I don't know all the herbs yet. ))

"Yes, it has been an adventure," Spiderpaw murmured.

message 30: by Ashley *Frostpool*, I miss everyone! (new)

((Oh, yes, the drama.

Hollywing: That's what I'm here for. Let's get to action!))

"Let's share tongues with StarClan," Hollywing beckoned to Mothermouth, "At this rate, we won't be back before dawn." She led the way down the dark tunnel, her paw steps echoing off the walls.

message 31: by Sephiroth, Back (new)

Tortoisesoul and Shadowsoul followed apprenhensively.

message 32: by Ashley *Frostpool*, I miss everyone! (new)

Hollywing feared what was to come to the medicine cats, but pushed fowards anyways. It was theiir duties to figure out how to save the Clans. Finally, the Moonstones glow lit up the cave and Hollywing sat beside it, pausing before pressing her nose against the freezing stone.

message 33: by Faith, The Thread Queen (new)

((I was going to name Spiderpaw, Spidersoul, but I just realized that there are already two med cats whose name end in soul.))

Spiderpaw followed the group of cats who were quickly becoming her mentors. She wondered in the amazement that she felt when she saw the Moonstone would ever where off. It was so awesome to see the glowing rock. Then she remembered why they were here and what happened last time she had spoken to StarClan. She quickly laid down and pressed her nose to the stone.

Iviana (The Sign Painter) Mʘ‿ʘP (thesignpainter) Stonetooth followed the other cats. He pressed his nose against the ice-cold stone and laid down for a dream.

message 35: by Ashley *Frostpool*, I miss everyone! (new)

From between her mentor and Spiderpaw, Hollywing finally pressed her nose against the icey stone, waiting for a dream to flood her mind. Suddenly, the world spun away, and she was at Fourtrees, staring at the sky.

message 36: by Sephiroth, Back (new)

Tortoisesoul and Shadowsoul pressed their noses to the cold stone, but when the woke, they found themselves outside again, rather than in StarClan.

message 37: by Ashley *Frostpool*, I miss everyone! (last edited Jul 17, 2010 07:22AM) (new)

Hollywing watched Silverpelt above her closely. She was alone, and no other cat seemed to be coming. After ages, the wind seemed to finally whisper in her ears. Follow your conscience. She opened her jaws to ask what they meant, but she was jolted away from the clearing before she had the chance. Hollywing woke, blinking. Well, coming up here was pointless.

message 38: by Sephiroth, Back (new)

((conscience.))

Tortoisesoul looked up. Silverpelt hung brightly there, seeming to show that nothing was wrong. Then the stars began to wink out.

Just a few at first, Shadowsoul noticed as she, too, looked up; one here, one there. Then they started to simply disappear a few at a time until there was no Silverpelt in the sky. Shadowsoul gasped in fear as a red circles appeared instead in the resounding silent blackness where Silverpelt had been.

message 39: by Ashley *Frostpool*, I miss everyone! (new)

((Oops, thanks.))

Hollywing watched the other sleeping cats around her, trying to figure out such a simple dream. When she couldn't think of any logical explanation, she started thinking about her journey to WindClan, and what herbs she might have to bring along. I'll bring a few poppy seeds, marigold, goldenrod, feaverfew...just in case Spiderpaw doesn't have in any of these if she can't recognize them yet.

message 40: by Sephiroth, Back (new)

((np. :3))

Tortoisesoul lifted her head from the stone; the dream had stopped rather suddenly. She stepped back, a little stiff.

message 41: by Ashley *Frostpool*, I miss everyone! (new)

"Can you manage ShadowClan on your own for a moon?" Hollywing asked her mentor softly.

message 42: by Faith, The Thread Queen (new)

When Spiderpaw opened her eyes, she was back in WindClan? She looked around at the empty camp, confusion on written on her face. She looked up at the sky, expecting to see silverpelt in all of it brilliance, but only a few star shown, casting and eerie light. "Spiderpaw," she heard a voice murmurer, she know it was Snowflight, but could not see the StarClan she-cat in the uneasy dark. "Trust Cloudystar, she is following our guidance." Spiderpaw nodded. "What about Hollywing, am I doing the right thing bringing her into our camp? Will it be okay with the clan?"
There was a chuckling. "We can't tell you everything, Spiderpaw. Somethings you must learn for yourself." After that, Spiderpaw awoke by the Moonstone.

message 43: by Ashley *Frostpool*, I miss everyone! (new)

Hollywing hoped she was making the right choice by helping WindClan. Otherwise, WindClan could die out, and there would only be three Clans left in the forest.

Iviana (The Sign Painter) Mʘ‿ʘP (thesignpainter) Stonetooth opened his eyes. He was in the center of RiverClan territory. What? he thought, confused. He stared up at the sky. Slowly, but surely, the stars of Silverpelt were blinking out. "What's going on?" He said, but his voice was lost.

Stonetooth's eyes flew open and he sat up.

message 45: by Ashley *Frostpool*, I miss everyone! (new)

"From the looks of it, we all had similar dreams," Hollywing commented, her gaze sweeping the gathered cats.

Iviana (The Sign Painter) Mʘ‿ʘP (thesignpainter) Stonetooth nodded. "Darkness...is in StarClan."

message 47: by Ashley *Frostpool*, I miss everyone! (new)

A silence swept over the cats. "We need to find out who the eight are before it is too late for the Clans."

Iviana (The Sign Painter) Mʘ‿ʘP (thesignpainter) Stonetooth stood. "Who could it possibly be?"

message 49: by Ashley *Frostpool*, I miss everyone! (last edited Jul 17, 2010 10:52AM) (new)

"From out the rumbling thunder comes the sun with a bird and what blows on the wind is the mist and honey, like frost just freezing. The frosty flames and the walking stone arise from the river and from the shadows come something gray and something dark," Hollywing recited Moondust's words quietly.

Iviana (The Sign Painter) Mʘ‿ʘP (thesignpainter) ((irk...I must go make a RiverClan/StarClan cat...))

« previous 1
This topic has been frozen by the moderator. No new comments can be posted.