Anime/Manga Couples discussion

Off-Topic Discussion > Currently Watching...

Comments Showing 1-28 of 28 (28 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by E. (new)

E. R. (dilawrosas) | 226 comments Mod
This summer season, I've been watching SYTYCD, a.k.a. SO YOU THINK YOU CAN DANCE. I've been watching it since the first season, though I may not have watched all the episodes in every season, I've watched as much as I can.

I also like COVERT AFFAIRS, which is an interesting new series from the producers of The Bourne trilogy. All about the CIA and covert operations. Looks good.

message 2: by E. (new)

UNNATURAL HISTORY at CN channel has piqued my interest. It's about a teenager whose anthropologist parents sent him to Washington, D.C. to his uncle and cousin. He attends a high school that is linked with the Smithsonian museum and he tries to solve problems/mysteries.

message 3: by E. (new)

CASTLE is one of the shows that I'm watching right now. It's about a mystery writer who is following a detective, basing that woman as the heroine for his new series. The two, with the help of the police department, solve crimes.

Another series that I'm watching is BONES. Booth and Brennan are a great team.

message 4: by Kaitlyn (new)

Kaitlyn (DeathNoteer) | 87 comments i've watched some bones but not regularly. and i used to watch SYTYCD too. but then I stopped dancing and I stopped watching too...xD now i'm hooked on anime! <3 Right now I'm watching Death Note and Bleach.

message 5: by E. (new)

I'm watching HAKUOUKI season 2 and STAR DRIVER as well as a few other anime. When I have the time, of course. :)

message 6: by Kaitlyn (new)

Kaitlyn (DeathNoteer) | 87 comments oh. hakuouki shinsengumi...? idk if thats the same thing. i watched like 5 eps. of that... and then i stopped. its not in english dub is it?

message 7: by E. (new)

Nope, it isn't. I watch it with English subs.

message 8: by Kaitlyn (new)

Kaitlyn (DeathNoteer) | 87 comments oh ok. yeah i watched w/ eng. subs too.

message 9: by E. (new)

I'm watching DWTS. And the season finale is tonight. :)

message 10: by Kaitlyn (new)

Kaitlyn (DeathNoteer) | 87 comments what's that?

message 11: by E. (new)

DANCING WITH THE STARS, a.k.a. DWTS.

message 12: by Kaitlyn (new)

Kaitlyn (DeathNoteer) | 87 comments Ah ok I c

message 13: by Jenny (new)

Jenny (thedoctorsdaughter) | 2 comments Currently watching sailor moon and Sailor moon abridged and my friend recommended me to watch this anime called rec and my brother watches atomic betty

message 14: by E. (new)

Right now I'm not watching any new animes. However, I am watching DWTS, CASTLE, and BODIES OF PROOF.

message 15: by Kaitlyn (new)

Kaitlyn (DeathNoteer) | 87 comments I'm watching Khampfer and shakugan no shana

message 16: by E. (new)

I also know Khampfer & SnS, but I hadn't watched anime recently. Too busy with life's intrusions.

message 17: by Kaitlyn (new)

Kaitlyn (DeathNoteer) | 87 comments lol ikr

message 18: by E. (new)

So...anyone knows what are the new anime coming out?

message 19: by Kaitlyn (new)

Kaitlyn (DeathNoteer) | 87 comments um bleach is releasing. and one piece has some coming in the future. (xP) idk when

message 20: by E. (new)

LOL. I guess I wasn't being clear. What I meant was that is there any new 2011 anime that anyone is watching right now? I hadn't been watching any anime lately, so I'm sorta out of the loop.

message 21: by Audrey ~ EXO-L (new)

Audrey ~ EXO-L (lunewhisper7) I watched Summer Wars and The Girl who Leapt Through Time. Both anime, and I love them so much!!!

message 22: by E. (new)

Audrey wrote: "I watched Summer Wars and The Girl who Leapt Through Time. Both anime, and I love them so much!!!"

Is Summer Wars good? I've heard of it, but hadn't seen it yet.

message 23: by Audrey ~ EXO-L (new)

Audrey ~ EXO-L (lunewhisper7) Summer Wars can get creepy, but all the same, it is really exciting! You should watch it!

message 24: by E. (new)

I've seen Summer Wars and it wasn't bad. I liked the animation. There were some sad parts there, but the ending makes up for it.

I've seen an episode of the remake of Thunder Cats. Anyone following it?

message 25: by E. (new)

Isn't Wipeout a great show for laughter? Does anyone watch it?

message 26: by Cindy III (new)

Cindy III | 32 comments It has been a few months since I've watched Wipeout, but it is a great show for laughter.

message 27: by Cindy III (new)

Cindy III | 32 comments I have been watching the Walking Dead. It is about a group of people trying to survive in a post-apocalyptic zombie world. Also watching Switched at Birth.

message 28: by E. (new)

Cindy wrote: "I have been watching the Walking Dead. It is about a group of people trying to survive in a post-apocalyptic zombie world. Also watching Switched at Birth."

One of my brothers is a fan of the zombie show.

Also, hasn't seen a lot of the Wipeout for a while, due to other shows I'm watching.

Nor had I been watching a lot of anime right now. Reading some manga, but not watching some anime.