Evermore Addicts discussion

Which book would you read a second time?

Comments Showing 1-42 of 42 (42 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Imani (new)

Imani | 14 comments Mod
I would definetely read Evermore a second time because it's the book that started everything and it carries on into the others.

VampirePrinzess (wanita) | 3 comments um... probably shadowland or dark flames cause they're r alot of interesting stuff going on. ya no?

message 3: by Imani (new)

Imani | 14 comments Mod
yep. they are definetely the interestng books

Stacy Ivashkov  (socogal17) Evermore and Dark flame.

message 5: by Tya (new)

Tya Evermore, it was my favorite by far. Wait, which one does Jude come in? I'm all partial to him...

Stacy Ivashkov  (socogal17) I THINK BLUE MOON....

message 7: by Skyscraper (new)

Skyscraper (everviolet) Ive read evermore 4 times and id read it again in a heart beat!! :) But another book id read all over again is ......shadowland :) i like seeing jude and ever together and all the drama

message 8: by Imani (new)

Imani | 14 comments Mod
Ive read Evermore twice and I'd definetely read it again. I havent even started Dark Flame yet but its in front of me but I'm trying to get these other books out the way first. But from what u guys have been saying, it seems really interesting

message 9: by Skyscraper (new)

Skyscraper (everviolet) ya dark flame is amazing!!! but without giving anything away....its a sad ending..for me anyway it made me cry :( but i think ever more is the best one and the second is dark flame!! here r the best once in order so far:

EverMore
DarkFlame
ShadowLand
BlueMoon .... I have a feeling NightStar will be the best though, the cover is beautiful!!

message 10: by Imani (new)

Imani | 14 comments Mod
Yea i luv Mightstars cover too. I can't wait to read Dark Flame though. It seems really good especially from what u guys have been saying about Ever and Jude and everyone. but I'm dying to know roman's next plan...

message 11: by Skyscraper (new)

Skyscraper (everviolet) Imani wrote: "Yea i luv Mightstars cover too. I can't wait to read Dark Flame though. It seems really good especially from what u guys have been saying about Ever and Jude and everyone. but I'm dying to know rom..."
dont worry you will know his next plan!!! and after youll regret it ....

message 12: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth (EvanescanceFan101) | 59 comments I THINK BLUE MOON OR DARK FLAME!!!:)

message 13: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth (EvanescanceFan101) | 59 comments I MEANT TO SAY BLUE MOON OR SHADOWLAND!!!:)

message 14: by Taylor (new)

Taylor (TaylorKat3) | 2 comments Evermore or Shadowland!

message 15: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth (EvanescanceFan101) | 59 comments Evermore is boring!!!

Stacy Ivashkov  (socogal17) I LOVE EVERMORE. I THOUGHT BLUE MOON WAS BORING

message 17: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth (EvanescanceFan101) | 59 comments HOW IS IT BORING?

Stacy Ivashkov  (socogal17) I DONT KNOW EXACTLY. I JUST COULDNT GET IN TO IT. IT TOOK ME THE LONGEST TO READ BECAUSE I WASNT LIKE DYING TO TURN THE PAGE

message 19: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth (EvanescanceFan101) | 59 comments I WAS, AND WE ALL HAVE OUR OPINOINS, AND MY OPINOIN IS THAT DAMON IS A FRICKIN' WEIRDO!!!

Kayleigh {K-Books} (kayley_12) Hi, i'm kayleigh and i <3 these books :)
i would read all of them over again coz i love all of them but atm dark flame is my favourite :)

message 21: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth (EvanescanceFan101) | 59 comments S0 TRUE!!! :)

message 22: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth (EvanescanceFan101) | 59 comments U R FRIENDLY!!! :)

message 24: by Taylor (new)

Taylor (TaylorKat3) | 2 comments Stacy loves Edward Cullen wrote: "I LOVE EVERMORE. I THOUGHT BLUE MOON WAS BORING"

Yeah you're right, Evermore was the best and Blue Moon was just boring, (please don't hurt me!), cuz it was dragging and I couldn't really get hooked on to it like the other books...

message 25: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth (EvanescanceFan101) | 59 comments it ok

Stacy Ivashkov  (socogal17) I AGREE TAYLOR

Kayleigh {K-Books} (kayley_12) blue moon is my least favourite but i still thought it was good. i didn't think it was terrible or boring.

Stacy Ivashkov  (socogal17) I DONT THINK IT WAS TERRIBLE. I JUST WAS KINDA BORED READING IT. I FELT LIKE NOTHING REALLY HAPPENED

Kayleigh {K-Books} (kayley_12) LOL see i didn't think it was boring at all. i was shocked that damen was being horrible to ever and just had to keep reading to find out what had happened to him. i hated the ending of it so much tho.

Stacy Ivashkov  (socogal17) I THINK PART OF WHY I WAS BORED IS BECAUSE I DIDNT LIKE ANYTHING THAT WAS HAPPENING SINCE DAMEN WAS BEING SUCH AN ASS TO EVER

Kayleigh {K-Books} (kayley_12) that's very true.
i just had to keep reading to find out what had happened to him coz i knew he wouldn't do that. i knew he had to have had a spell on him or something

Stacy Ivashkov  (socogal17) I AGREE... I KNEW SOMETHING WAS UP

Kayleigh {K-Books} (kayley_12) thats y i had 2 keep on reading lol

Stacy Ivashkov  (socogal17) LOL I UNDERSTAND. I MADE IT THROUGH

Kayleigh {K-Books} (kayley_12) :)
i think that will be the worst of all of them. i cnt wait 2 read night star n i cnt wait for book 6 :)

Stacy Ivashkov  (socogal17) OMG I KNOW! IM SO MAD I FORGOT MY PLL #7 TODAY BECAUSE I PROBABLY COULD HAVE FINISHED IT TODAY. I HAVE GOT TO FINISH #7 AND 8 BY THE END OF NEXT WEEK SO I CAN READ NIGHT STAR AND BE DONE BY 1/4. BUT I DOUBT THAT HAPPENS. UGH! LIKE I SAID, NO MATTER WHAT IM READING I WILL STOP IN THE MIDDLE OF A BOOK SO I CAN READ AWAKENED!

Kayleigh {K-Books} (kayley_12) lol
i cnt wait for awakened i'm so excited 4 it. still cnt believe we get 3 books nxt yr :D

Stacy Ivashkov  (socogal17) YEY I KNOW!!!!!!!!!!!

Kayleigh {K-Books} (kayley_12) AGGGGGGHHHHHHH
its so exciting :)

Stacy Ivashkov  (socogal17) I KNOW RIGHT?

message 42: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth (EvanescanceFan101) | 59 comments :T