Warriors Of The Elements discussion

Skyclan > RP

Comments Showing 1-50 of 305 (305 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7

Kate (theshortone) (katetheshortone) ((Rp Skyclan here))

message 2: by ABCDE (new)

ABCDE (BriarlightABCDE) | 2316 comments Applefright thought of Leafstar. She had been a great leader. She looked at Cherrystar and decided she would be a great leader too. Applefright couldn't help but think and one day I will be leader.

Kate (theshortone) (katetheshortone) Cherrystar looked over her Clan and thought of the leaders before her. Firestar was the unofficial leader of Skyclan before Leafstr her leader after Firestar left.

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

Dewdrop thought of her mentor Echosong who passed away many moons ago.She contiuned to sort herbs.

Kate (theshortone) (katetheshortone) Cherrystar padded down the path towards the medicine cat den. he leaped powerfuly off at the bottom and headed towards the cave.

message 6: by ABCDE (new)

ABCDE (BriarlightABCDE) | 2316 comments Applefright started off to catch a sparrow right outside the clan's entrance.

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

Dewdrop heard footsteps and said "Cherrystar?" because she recognized the scent.

Kate (theshortone) (katetheshortone) Cherrystar walked into the den. "Yes its me," Cherrystar answered.

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

Dewdrop smiled "Good morning," then she bowed her head

Kate (theshortone) (katetheshortone) Cherrystar ducked her head at the medicine cat respectfully and watched the water lap against the rocks.

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

Dewdrop said "Hows the clan suffering?"

message 12: by ABCDE (new)

ABCDE (BriarlightABCDE) | 2316 comments Applefright padded up and sat by Cherrystar.

*~Silvypoo~* (Chaser of Artemis) (Silverfur) Willowheart padded around

message 14: by ABCDE (new)

ABCDE (BriarlightABCDE) | 2316 comments Applefright excused herself from Cherrystar and Dewdrop. She walked over to Willowheart.

*~Silvypoo~* (Chaser of Artemis) (Silverfur) Willowheart smiled

message 16: by ABCDE (new)

ABCDE (BriarlightABCDE) | 2316 comments Applefright meowed, "Let's go hunting."

*~Silvypoo~* (Chaser of Artemis) (Silverfur) Willowheart nodded, "ok"

message 18: by ABCDE (new)

ABCDE (BriarlightABCDE) | 2316 comments Applefright stepped out of the camp.

message 19: by [deleted user] (last edited Jul 16, 2010 10:00AM) (new)

Dewdrop smiled at the two mates and looked down sadly, and thought 'I will never be able to do that' then she smiled when she saw a herb escape her pile, she loved to heal and only heal.

Kate (theshortone) (katetheshortone) "Our Clan is well thannks to you and Applefright." Cherrystar nodded ad pushed theherb bck o the pile. She looked into the whie foam of the crashing waves thoughtfully.

message 21: by ABCDE (new)

ABCDE (BriarlightABCDE) | 2316 comments Applefright nodded at Cherrystar and asked Willowheart where she wanted to hunt.

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

Dewdrop continued sorting herbs.

*~Silvypoo~* (Chaser of Artemis) (Silverfur) "wherever you want" he meowed

message 24: by ABCDE (new)

ABCDE (BriarlightABCDE) | 2316 comments Applefright and Willowheart came back from hunting with a lot of prey. Applefright sat down her prey and walked into the nursery. She really loved the kits.

message 25: by Graystripe16(Back...again), I <3 KB (new)

Graystripe16(Back...again) | 932 comments Mod
Leafdapple watched he kits play around.
Beatlekit tackled Robinkit.
Mistkit jumped on both of them.

message 26: by ABCDE (new)

ABCDE (BriarlightABCDE) | 2316 comments Applefright looked at the kits and thought, 'I would like to mentor Mistkit. She is strong and reminds me of Willowheart.'

Kate (theshortone) (katetheshortone) Cherrystar padded to the nursery and watched the kits. She thought of who their mentors should be. I think Applefright would be a perfect mentor for Mistkit and I would like to take Robinkit as an apprentice, but what about Beatlekit, she thought.

message 28: by Graystripe16(Back...again), I <3 KB (new)

Beatlekit pushed himself from underneath Mistkit and Robinkit

message 29: by ABCDE (new)

ABCDE (BriarlightABCDE) | 2316 comments ((Willowheart can have Beatlekit))

Applefright watched in amusement as Mistkit held her own.

Kate (theshortone) (katetheshortone) ((Good idea or Beatlekit could become medicine cat apprentice))

message 31: by ABCDE (new)

ABCDE (BriarlightABCDE) | 2316 comments Applefright meowed, "Leafdapple I can't wait until they become apprentices. I have to go."

message 32: by Graystripe16(Back...again), I <3 KB (new)

((no beatlekit is gonna be taken by echoeyes!))
Echoeyes jumped up to the den.

message 33: by ABCDE (new)

ABCDE (BriarlightABCDE) | 2316 comments ((☻))

Applefright meowed, "Hi Echoeyes" and padded out.

message 34: by Graystripe16(Back...again), I <3 KB (new)

Echoeyes nodded to applefright

Kate (theshortone) (katetheshortone) Beatlekit will go to Echoeyes she has not had an apprentice yet, Cherrystar finished.

message 36: by ABCDE (new)

ABCDE (BriarlightABCDE) | 2316 comments Applefright came back in and meowed, "Cherrystar you and Echoeyes have patrol."

message 37: by Graystripe16(Back...again), I <3 KB (new)

'okay..." she said

Kate (theshortone) (katetheshortone) ((wait deputies don't say when leaders go on patrols but oh well))

"Well you should have asked me first but I guess I'll go,"cherrystar said.

message 39: by Graystripe16(Back...again), I <3 KB (new)

Echoeyes growled at the ignorance in Cherrystar's voice. She made her growl quiet though

message 40: by ABCDE (new)

ABCDE (BriarlightABCDE) | 2316 comments Applefright meowed, "Sorry with Leafdapple a mother and Willowheart hurt, we are short warriors."

Kate (theshortone) (katetheshortone) "Echoeyes did I say something to bother you," Cherrystar said turning to the other cat. She glanced up at Applefright. "Alls well,"Cherrystar mewed.

message 42: by Graystripe16(Back...again), I <3 KB (new)

"no........." she said lying

Kate (theshortone) (katetheshortone) "Tell me I know your lying," Cherrystar pushed.

message 44: by Graystripe16(Back...again), I <3 KB (last edited Jul 21, 2010 10:47AM) (new)

'No..I'm fine" she siad

Kate (theshortone) (katetheshortone) "Well, next time tell me," Cherrystar softened.

message 46: by ABCDE (new)

ABCDE (BriarlightABCDE) | 2316 comments Applefright sat, 'Oh no this might not be good'
Applefright meowed, "Yes, um well about patrol. I will join you two." She shot a look at Echoeyes that meant, tell me later

message 47: by Graystripe16(Back...again), I <3 KB (new)

Echoeyes noddded and jumped out of the nursery

message 48: by ABCDE (new)

ABCDE (BriarlightABCDE) | 2316 comments Applefright followed

Kate (theshortone) (katetheshortone) Cherrystar padded after them.

message 50: by ABCDE (new)

ABCDE (BriarlightABCDE) | 2316 comments Applefright went up to a short tree and sat still. A bird landed and she jumped up and grabed it.

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7