Dangerous Hero Addict Support Group discussion

Fun Stuff > Locked in a Gothic Castle

Comments Showing 1-24 of 24 (24 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Pamela(AllHoney), Danger Zone (new)

Pamela(AllHoney) (pamelap) | 1706 comments Mod
Noticed a bunch of people wanting vampires and such on Stranded on a Deserted Island thread so I decided to help yall out and start a new thread on who to be struck with if you were locked in a gothic castle.... lol

message 2: by Carolyn F. (last edited Jul 15, 2010 08:50PM) (new)

Carolyn F. | 269 comments A really really thick blanket, lots of matches and candles and nurtrition bars. Oh, and the who, hmmm a hot young thing who loves the older ladies :)

message 3: by Pamela(AllHoney), Danger Zone (new)

Personally, I'd go with Van Helsing :)

message 4: by Danielle The Book Huntress , Loves 'Em Lethal (new)

Danielle The Book Huntress  (gatadelafuente) | 9734 comments Mod
I agree with that, Pamela. I'd definitely want an expert in paranormal phenomena and defense against said paranormal phenomena.

message 5: by Emily (new)

Emily (ipodaddict18) | 87 comments Jacob so his big furry wherewolf side could hold and protect me lol

Mollie *scoutrmom* (scoutrmom) | 635 comments BDB guys, all the way, probably V.

message 7: by Tammy (new)

Tammy Walton Grant (tamgrant) Lord Saxton/Christopher Seton from A Rose in Winter by Kathleen E. Woodiwiss

because Lord Saxton can play the harpsichord in the middle of the night, and Christopher Seton would know all of the secret passages in the castle!

message 8: by Pamela(AllHoney), Danger Zone (new)

Tammy wrote: "Lord Saxton/Christopher Seton from A Rose in Winter by Kathleen E. Woodiwiss

because Lord Saxton can play the harpsichord in the middle of the night, and Christopher Seton would know all of the secret..."

that's a good one!

message 9: by Tammy (new)

Tammy Walton Grant (tamgrant) Pamela(AllHoney) wrote: "that's a good..."

Thanks! He is my one of my all-time favourites - I should say BOTH of him are. I was kinda disappointed when the twist happened and I found out who was who, LOL.

message 10: by Othena (new)

Othena Adam Black from The Immortal Highlander.

message 11: by Zee (new)

Zee Monodee (zee_monodee) | 688 comments Lol. Sherlock Holmes, the Downey Jr. portrayal though. A man not afraid of anything and who's sinfully hot too!

message 12: by ♡Meme♡Reads love♡ (last edited Aug 02, 2010 04:06PM) (new)

♡Meme♡Reads love♡ | 203 comments No surprise for me Zsadist, just cause I know he will protect me from anything and the nights would be very interesting

message 13: by Emily (new)

Emily (ipodaddict18) | 87 comments I read a book called Infinity the chronicles of nick and theres the summerian god Sin and he is dark yummy and powerfull and he could definitly hold and protect me all he wants. he is a bad ass and kicks demon ass and has a tortured past. its a good read.

Mollie *scoutrmom* (scoutrmom) | 635 comments Having just completed Water Bound, I have to change my earlier answer. Lev Prakenski is my new favorite hero.

message 15: by Melanie (last edited Aug 09, 2010 01:28PM) (new)

Melanie (melaina) | 411 comments Oooh.. Acheron... what to be afraid of with a god around?:-) Or one of the BDB boys (Z or JM, lol.. yum!).. Otherwise Brodick Buchanan or Noah Clayborne:-) oh, or Wraith and Lash from the Demonica novels:-p

Heck, give me all of them in one room, I'll ask them to warm me in that drafty castle:-p

message 16: by Pamela(AllHoney), Danger Zone (new)

I think I'd want a tower room over the dungeon :)

message 17: by Melanie (last edited Aug 09, 2010 01:37PM) (new)

Melanie (melaina) | 411 comments Pamela(AllHoney) wrote: "I think I'd want a tower room over the dungeon :)"

Lol..that sounds like fun.. with cushioned handcuffs and plush pillows?:-)

message 18: by Pamela(AllHoney), Danger Zone (new)

Melanie wrote: "Pamela(AllHoney) wrote: "I think I'd want a tower room over the dungeon :)"

Lol..that sounds like fun.. with cushioned handcuffs and plush pillows?:-)"

pink faux fur and maybe a few animal print furs. Got to be classy :) lol

message 19: by Melanie (new)

Melanie (melaina) | 411 comments Pamela(AllHoney) wrote: "Melanie wrote: "Pamela(AllHoney) wrote: "I think I'd want a tower room over the dungeon :)"

Lol..that sounds like fun.. with cushioned handcuffs and plush pillows?:-)"

pink faux fur and maybe..."

Lol.. So true.. Nothing says class like pink faux fur:-) except for maybe purple:-p

message 20: by Arch (new)

Arch  | 4144 comments Mod
Melanie wrote: "Oooh.. Acheron... what to be afraid of with a god around?:-) Or one of the BDB boys (Z or JM, lol.. yum!).. Otherwise Brodick Buchanan or Noah Clayborne:-) oh, or Wraith and Lash from the Demonica ..."

Noah Clayborne is my baby.

message 21: by Wan (last edited Sep 03, 2010 01:53PM) (new)

Wan (wanwaddell) | 252 comments Othena aka 'Lady McReadsalot' wrote: "Adam Black from The Immortal Highlander."

Great minds think alike Othena. Adam Black for me too.

Suzanne (Under the Covers Book blog) | 474 comments Oh I would so go with Curran from the Kate Daniels series, or maybe my current favourite Malkom Slaine from Demon from the Dark

message 23: by Melanie (last edited Apr 04, 2011 11:05AM) (new)

Melanie (melaina) | 411 comments I've read so many great books with amazing heroes recently, that I don't think there'd be room for all of them in one castle.. But I wanna add Rain from the Tairen Soul series, and Harry Braxton from As you desire, and Jax from Simply Irresistible.. Oh, and Det. Cahill from Dying to Please;-DD

message 24: by Annabel (new)

Annabel (boekenwormmom) Zsadist I don't have to think about that twice haha