Miley lovers discussion

Why People Love Miley

Comments Showing 1-29 of 29 (29 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Austin (new)

Austin | 5 comments She is a great singer!

I haven't talked to her yet but i bet shes really nice, funny, and awsome!

»ღLoℓaღ« L∀~ℓ0k∀ (lolalalo-ca) she is a really cool girl and she sings so good!!!!

message 3: by Austin (new)

Austin | 5 comments Yuppers, thats my word XD

She is just awsome all around XD

message 4: by Kayli 500 (new)

Kayli 500 I LOVE MILEY AND I CANT BELIEVE PEOPLE SAY THEY HATE HER! that makes me so mad. They definitely said stupid mean things about her. I love miley more than the Jonas brothers! I'd love 2 meet here someday.

message 5: by Katie (new)

Katie | 8 comments i know, i love her! she's a great actress, and she's funny and nice and pretty and a great singer and i love her songs. she's just so awwesome!

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

She's a terrible singer, she's a terrible actress, she's a slut, and a screeching goose sounds better than miley.

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

oh, and she's ugly.

message 8: by Katie (new)

Katie | 8 comments aw rosemay your a sweetie.

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

yes, i know. right back at ya.

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

wait, don't you hate her too? we're in the haters club! actually, i joined this to get back at katie when we were fighting... :)

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

you siad you hate her in the haters group...

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

ugh, in the other haters group, lovers came in, called us mean things ans started a fight, then proposed that we all be nice and stop talking about hm.

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

i am here to ruin it to get back at people.

message 14: by ♥ Rachel♥ (new)

♥ Rachel♥   (i_got_a_jar_of_dirt) lolz, rosemay.

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

:)

message 16: by ♥ Rachel♥ (new)

♥ Rachel♥   (i_got_a_jar_of_dirt) :D i'm kinda between rosemay and melody.

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

Extreme hate and quiet hating?
You know, it's really weird. In person, I'm super optimistic and friendly and stuff, but online, I'm a real pain when I want to argue.

message 18: by ♥ Rachel♥ (new)

♥ Rachel♥   (i_got_a_jar_of_dirt) lolz. 2 bad u live in texas, i would have liked 2 meet u and stuff...

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

yep! Texas is awesome dude! And we're not hill billies like some people think we are! And people think that even more after watching hannah montana.

message 20: by ♥ Rachel♥ (new)

♥ Rachel♥   (i_got_a_jar_of_dirt) i no!!! i have a friend from texas, she's awesome.
did ur area get flooded?

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

Nope. We had a 100% of rain, and guess how much we got? NONE!!!!!!!

message 22: by ♥ Rachel♥ (new)

♥ Rachel♥   (i_got_a_jar_of_dirt) XD i can tell ur weather 4cast is just as reliable as ours.

message 23: by [deleted user] (new)

yep.

message 24: by ♥ Rachel♥ (new)

♥ Rachel♥   (i_got_a_jar_of_dirt) roflmao. actually, i'm not, but what evs.

message 25: by Hannah(JJ) (new)

Hannah(JJ) (creativegirl_4everyahoocom) Hey why do Miley haters join the lovers group? If you don't like her, leave. Seriously i didn't join this group to hear MEAN things about someone whos music i like.

message 26: by Tess (new)

Tess | 3 comments Um annoying why did you spend your time doing that...I mean you couldve just said that you hate miley a couple of times and we would of gotten the picture. But if thats what you wantt...okayy.

message 27: by ♥ Rachel♥ (new)

♥ Rachel♥   (i_got_a_jar_of_dirt) oh well i don't like miley either...

message 28: by Tess (new)

Tess | 3 comments okay and thats fine with me rachel.

message 29: by Manahil (new)

Manahil | 6 comments hi everybody but before i say everybody i like to tell the haters to leave the club because u dont have the right to insult miley cyrus she is amazing an amazing singer actor and a amazing person so for all the haters BACK OFFF..............