Breezy Hills Academy discussion

News/ Other Things > Girl's Commom Room

Comments Showing 1-50 of 72 (72 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by Claire (new)

Claire is Awesome (zdizzle) | 8 comments Claire went in the common room and grabbed a Wii remote. "Sorry if this is too loud." she said to Reine. "But this is my only free time."

message 2: by Claire (new)

Claire is Awesome (zdizzle) | 8 comments "ok, so let's see... ah there it is. Just Dance." Claire put in the disk. She started dancing, without care that she looked crazy.

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

Camryn walked in, waiting to find out what cabin she would be in. She decided to try to make some friends, since hers had ditched her for another place. "Um.... hi, I'm Camryn, but you can just call me Cami..." She said to the first person she saw, which was Victoria. "how weird...", She thought, "I'm usually the most outgoing person..."

message 4: by Hannah (new)

Hannah (normalgirl) Guinevere looked up from her netbook, "Is there any connection between you and Ashton Kutcher?"

message 5: by Hannah (new)

Hannah (normalgirl) (I will.)
Guinevere laughed, "There goes to hopeing. He is a cutie." Remembers that he is going to be at the movies in town on Thursday for his movie premeire. "You know you could run into him on THurs for his movie premiere. He has a 5 min. apparance as a jockey in the movie, Stallion."

message 6: by Hannah (new)

Hannah (normalgirl) She smiled, "Kool." Before going back to buy 10 tickets to her own up coming concert.

message 7: by Hannah (new)

Hannah (normalgirl) Guinevere looked pointly at Victoria, before pressing the buy button.

message 8: by Hannah (new)

Hannah (normalgirl) "Hmmmmm..." Guinevere sang/hummed looking at Victoria pointingly wirg a look telling her I know your secret you told me remember.

message 9: by Hannah (new)

Hannah (normalgirl) She smiled, "I personally think that she lives a double life like HM." She winks at her as her lips curl into a secretive smile.

message 10: by Hannah (new)

Hannah (normalgirl) "Oh." Guinevere replied, "I think she rides well, but I think her true talent is riding in showcases, not as a jocky, but that's only my unexpert opinion." Guinevere had been into horses and riding since she was practically born, but didn't want anyone to know. Her parents had never let her do any contests, because her singing career for them always came first, so she never got to do any of it. So, she decided to watch riders in her free time and study their horses. She had won a lot of bets with that.

message 11: by Hannah (new)

Hannah (normalgirl) Guinevere pulled a pillow case over her head, "Turn the channel!"

message 12: by Hannah (new)

Hannah (normalgirl) She took it off, "Ohhhh...." Guinevere recognized the episode and watched with Victoria.

message 13: by Hannah (new)

Hannah (normalgirl) Guinevere laughed outloud, "I heart Gibs!"

message 14: by Hannah (new)

Hannah (normalgirl) (I watched every single episode!)
"I know. Her and Tony should just hook up already! We all know that they like eachother!"

message 15: by Hannah (new)

Hannah (normalgirl) Guinevere looked up at her,"Actually, can I talk to you about something?"

message 16: by Hannah (new)

Hannah (normalgirl) Guinevere stared, "I'm sorry if seeing me with Derek makes you uncomfortable. Believe me, I know how it feels to be dumped, but I don't want it to ruin a possible friendship between us." She looked earnestly at Callie.

message 17: by Hannah (new)

Hannah (normalgirl) Gunevere's smile was forced as sh thought about her question. She got back on the bed and shrugged, "She's kind of a mix. She isn't pure-breed. She's half Big Sky Gypsy and half Drum."

message 18: by Hannah (new)

Hannah (normalgirl) Guinevere mumbled, "I wonder how."

message 19: by Hannah (new)

Hannah (normalgirl) Guinevere smiles back and turns to Reine, "Personally,I don't like painted horses."

message 20: by Hannah (new)

Hannah (normalgirl) "I seen the movie, there's a sequal coming out." Guinevere pointed at her book.

Denver -writes poems drinks wine- Lexi saw Guinevere and Victoria, and went over to them, "Hey"

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

Leesie walked in singing one of Guinevere's songs. She saw everyone and smiled. SHe was wearing yellow skinny jeans with a purple shirt that advertised Caffiene-free Mountain Dew. She sat down and put her long hair in a side pony.

message 23: by [deleted user] (new)

((Well that was rude. :p)0

message 24: by [deleted user] (new)

((Two can play that game.))
Leesie saw the new girl looking at her outfit and holding back a laugh. Leesie didn't get it. This was her style. And if this Callie person had a problem, she should have the nerve to tell Leesie.

message 25: by [deleted user] (new)

Leesie ignored the girl and went over to the mirror. She examined herself and put some lipgloss on.

message 26: by [deleted user] (new)

Leesie halfsmileed. "Yeah, she's great." She said with a bit of sarcasm and plugged in her ipod. She sang along with the lyrics. "Hey Jude...don't be afraid. You were meant to go out and geeeetttt her." She smiled as she turned up the volume to block out everyone else.

message 27: by [deleted user] (new)

((I love that movie. :) ))
She smiled and began to sing the next song. "Check yes juliet, are you with me? Rain is faaallinnnngg down on the sidewalk, I won't go, until you come outside!"

message 28: by [deleted user] (new)

Leesie didn't hear Callie but she saw the glare. Leesie smirked and left the room, still singing.

message 29: by [deleted user] (new)

((Why?! WHAT DID YOU DO TO BAMBI!?!))

message 30: by [deleted user] (new)

((*hyper venilates* I'm not a mean girl like that, so i'm not geting you back.))

message 31: by Shayla (new)

Shayla (shaylaalexander) Celest walked into the room, examining her homework then stuffing it in her purse. She was wearing: http://www.collegefashion.net/wp-cont...

message 32: by Hannah (new)

Hannah (normalgirl) *watched the above happen in silence*

message 33: by [deleted user] (new)

stella came into the picture, looking at callie and lessie. "oh, great. why cant we all get along again? everyone used to be FREIDNLY to each other."

message 34: by Shayla (new)

Shayla (shaylaalexander) "I wish we could. My first year here and I'm wishing everyone would get along even though I don't know half the people." Celest rolled her eyes and sat on the coach.

message 35: by [deleted user] (new)

stella looked at celest.

message 36: by Shayla (new)

Shayla (shaylaalexander) "Oh. Am I the only newbie here?" Celest looked at Victoria. "It so feels like it, anyway."

message 37: by [deleted user] (new)

"no, i dont think so. i think callies new..."

message 38: by Shayla (new)

Shayla (shaylaalexander) "Really? Oh." Celest shrugged.

message 39: by [deleted user] (new)

"so everyone had the same feeling that you did when they first came here."

message 40: by [deleted user] (last edited Jul 29, 2010 12:04PM) (new)

"ummm ok minus victoria."

message 41: by [deleted user] (new)

((oops sorry lol))

message 42: by [deleted user] (new)

stella looked at her. "no need to get defensive, i was just ssaying you felt better because you had all your friends."

message 43: by Shayla (new)

Shayla (shaylaalexander) ((Ashley Griffen is a character in a book series.))

Celest shrugged,"I came with Amber, but I never see her. I guess I'll jus hav to work my way n with the crowd."

message 44: by Shayla (new)

Shayla (shaylaalexander) "I bet. Shadow is a champion horse. I mean, he's suited for whatever competeion is thrown at me and him. We are a working team." Celest smiled, sitting upright more.

message 45: by Shayla (new)

Shayla (shaylaalexander) "Shadow cost about...I forget. I think Mom sad they got him for about 500 thousand. My family isant like rich. They could barely afford him actually. We ot him at an auction for useless race horses. He's not useless at all though." Celesrt nodded.

message 46: by Shayla (new)

Shayla (shaylaalexander) "The only famous-knda parent I have s my mom. She a world-wide known horse veterinarian. She was even on the set of Flika to help with injured horses. She got meet Flika herself! I got to meet the horse too. I got to ride her after my mom begged for m too. I got about ten minutes and I have a picture too. Her name is LeAnne McCross. Dr. McCross. She uses her maiden name for her doctor name." Celest explained.

message 47: by Shayla (new)

Shayla (shaylaalexander) "My mom was also a on the set of SeaBiscuit and All The Pretty Horses. My dad is a major horse trainor in Texas, Tennessee, and South Carolina. He got to handle Blue Jeans in the Hannah Montana Movie. That was the only time he got to do a movie. His name is Martin Woodar. He also trained a horse for Ashley Griffen, I think? Or maybe it was Jessica Wood." Celest explained with a small shrugg.

message 48: by Hannah (new)

Hannah (normalgirl) Guinevere's smile hitched up a notch, "Oh, really?"

message 49: by Hannah (new)

Hannah (normalgirl) Guinevere rolled her yes, "Ashley Griffen ain't got nuthin on me."

message 50: by Shayla (new)

Shayla (shaylaalexander) "My dad's not a pro trainer, but he's pretty good with most horses. I am no fan of Hanna Montana myself, but they needed a trainer and my dad was there." Celest shrugged, remembering her time with Blue Jeans.

« previous 1