Warriors Of The Elements discussion

Rainclan > RP

Comments Showing 1-50 of 845 (845 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 17

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

((Rp here))

message 2: by ABCDE (new)

ABCDE (BriarlightABCDE) | 2316 comments Squirrelwhisker padded around camp. She was looking for Mouseflank.

((Owlstar is dead. Mouseflank has to become leader))

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

Mouseflank appreoached Sqiurellwhisker, "While I am gone,I want you to watch the camp."

message 4: by ABCDE (last edited Jul 15, 2010 10:48AM) (new)

ABCDE (BriarlightABCDE) | 2316 comments Squirrelwhisker bounced with excitement, "Really you trust me?" he asked.

message 5: by [deleted user] (last edited Jul 15, 2010 10:45AM) (new)

"Of course,I have to," then she left.

((LATER))

When Mousestar came into camp she knew exaclty who she was going to make her deputy.She scrambled up the tre leaped on High Branchand yelled "All cats old enough to catch their own prey,join here beneathe Tree Branch!"

((New clan,new territory.))

message 6: by ABCDE (new)

ABCDE (BriarlightABCDE) | 2316 comments Squirrelwhisker bounded out of his den and sat down. Before Mousestar could talk he yowled, "Mousestar! Mousestar!" then he quitely sat down to see whta Mousestar had to say.

message 7: by [deleted user] (last edited Jul 15, 2010 10:52AM) (new)

Mousestar blushed and held her head high, "I successfully recieved my nine lives," she paused and took a deep breath "Moonhigh is approaching and it is my duty as Leader,to choose a deputy."

Kate (theshortone) (katetheshortone) Wolfsnarl approached the rock and looked u at her new leader with the other cats.

message 9: by ABCDE (new)

ABCDE (BriarlightABCDE) | 2316 comments Squirelwhisker wondered who would be deputy.

Kate (theshortone) (katetheshortone) Wolfsnarl sat by Squirrelwhisker. "I wonder who it will be," she said wonderingly.

message 11: by ABCDE (new)

ABCDE (BriarlightABCDE) | 2316 comments Squirrelwhisker nodded he was intent listening to every word Mousestar said.

message 12: by [deleted user] (last edited Jul 15, 2010 11:17AM) (new)

Mousestar looked down at the two cats, she knew who it would be, the one she's known for the most.She looked back up at the clan and said "Wolfsnarl will be the knew deputy," then she leaped down and licked her head.

Kate (theshortone) (katetheshortone) Wolfsnarl looked up in surprise. When Mousestar licked her head she respectively licked her leaders shoulder.

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

Mousestar said "I know you will make a great deputy. Will your skills and intelligence, when I am gone,I know you will lead the clan well,"

message 15: by Kate (theshortone) (last edited Jul 15, 2010 11:24AM) (new)

Kate (theshortone) (katetheshortone) Wolfsnarl nodded looin at hr ader in wonder then turned to Squirrelwhisker. "I never knew it would be me!"

message 16: by ABCDE (new)

ABCDE (BriarlightABCDE) | 2316 comments Squirrelwhisker was the first to start cheering, "Wolfsnarl! Wolfsnarl!" he padded up to her full of excitment he licked her ear and said, "Great job sis."

((Can they be brother and sister))

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

Mousestar smiled "Wolfsnarl!Wolfsnarl!"

Kate (theshortone) (katetheshortone) ((Yeah they can))

Wolfsnarl ducked hr head and licked his shoulder.

message 19: by ABCDE (new)

ABCDE (BriarlightABCDE) | 2316 comments Squirrelwhisker was so excited he forgot about wanting to be deputy himself. He was asking Wolfsnarl tons of questions and she seemed so surprised she didn't answer them.

Kate (theshortone) (katetheshortone) Wolfsnarl smiled at him and Mousestar.

message 21: by [deleted user] (last edited Jul 15, 2010 11:37AM) (new)

Mousestar felt kinda bad about not chooing Squirellwhisker but she knew she made the right descion.Plus,she thought, she liked Squirellwhisker, that would be kinda weird, alought Heatherstar and her Deputy were mates.She just shrugged.

Kate (theshortone) (katetheshortone) Wolfsnarl pusheher brother playfully. I wonder why Mousestar didn't pick him to be deputy.

message 23: by ABCDE (new)

ABCDE (BriarlightABCDE) | 2316 comments ((How do you write in italics?))

Squirrelwhisker just pushed her back and licked her ear. He was so excited. HIS sister was DEPUTY!!! one day she would be LEADER!!!

message 24: by [deleted user] (new)

Mousestar looked at Wolfsnarl "I want you to start soring out patrols tommorrow morning, Make an extra patrol on the Fireclan boder, I've been hearing reports, about scenting them a little inside our border."

message 25: by Kate (theshortone) (last edited Jul 15, 2010 11:57AM) (new)

Kate (theshortone) (katetheshortone) ((Well you put < i > *words* then < / i > but with no spaces.))

"Okay, um I would like to take a border patrol to the Fireclan borders then Squirrelwhisker can do the other border."

message 26: by ABCDE (new)

ABCDE (BriarlightABCDE) | 2316 comments Squirrelwhisker looked at his sister. What was she thinking? "Sis, you ar edeputy. You ar esupposed sort the patrols. I will take one to the RiverClan border. Mousestar and I can do that by ourselves." Squirrelwhisker knew his sister felt bad about becoming deputy.

message 27: by [deleted user] (last edited Jul 15, 2010 12:09PM) (new)

"I agree with Wolfsnarl, Squirellwhisker, you can do it," then she smiled at him.

((*HI*BUT))

message 28: by [deleted user] (new)

((arrggg!It didnt work))

Kate (theshortone) (katetheshortone) Wolfsnarl nodded.

message 30: by [deleted user] (new)

Mousestar dismissed the clan and said "Well.I am going to try out my new nest," then she went and leaped into her tree hollow, whish was an old owl nest.

Kate (theshortone) (katetheshortone) Wolfsnarl turnd to Squirrelwhisker. "I won't be able to do this without you," she said.

message 32: by ABCDE (new)

ABCDE (BriarlightABCDE) | 2316 comments Squirrelwhisker nodded and said, "Alright just at first. But then you can take over all of it. I will take two a large patrol to RiverClan, ShadowClan, and WindClan."

message 33: by ABCDE (new)

ABCDE (BriarlightABCDE) | 2316 comments ((I g2g))

message 34: by Kate (theshortone) (last edited Jul 15, 2010 12:21PM) (new)

Kate (theshortone) (katetheshortone) Wolfsnarl shook her head.

message 35: by ABCDE (new)

ABCDE (BriarlightABCDE) | 2316 comments Squirrelwhisker padded up to the leader's den and said, "Mousestar will you come on my patrol?"

*~Silvypoo~* (Chaser of Artemis) (Silverfur) Raindapple sorted herbs, enjoying the scent

message 37: by [deleted user] (new)

Mousestar looked at him and smiled "Yes,I'd like that," the she got up,stretched and jumped down.

Kate (theshortone) (katetheshortone) Wolfsnarl took her cats along the Fireclan border and renewed the scent marks.

message 39: by ABCDE (new)

ABCDE (BriarlightABCDE) | 2316 comments Squirrelwhisker said, 'Well I think it is just me and you sorry. Let's go check the borders." Squirrelwhisker said.

message 40: by [deleted user] (new)

Mousestar smiled "I shouldnt be sorry." then she said "Lets go,"

message 41: by ABCDE (new)

ABCDE (BriarlightABCDE) | 2316 comments Squirrelwhisker nodded. He took of through the camp entrance.

message 42: by [deleted user] (new)

She walked next to him, touching pelts. "Are you excited for the gathering in two days?"

*~Silvypoo~* (Chaser of Artemis) (Silverfur) Raindapple sighed

message 44: by ABCDE (new)

ABCDE (BriarlightABCDE) | 2316 comments Squirrelwhisker nodded, "of course. What about you? You are a leader, are you ready to show the other Clans?"

*~Silvypoo~* (Chaser of Artemis) (Silverfur) Raindapple looked around, dying to meow to somebody

message 46: by [deleted user] (new)

Mousestar shook her head sadly "I really dont know,Its all so weird two new leaders,In two days, Fireclan has Adderstar as their new leader and now its me," she held her head high and her eyes sparkled "I am ready to show the other clans."

message 47: by ABCDE (new)

ABCDE (BriarlightABCDE) | 2316 comments Squirrelwhisker meowed, "You are doing great. And my sister will do great as your deputy."

message 48: by [deleted user] (new)

Mousestar nodded and said "Please dont feel bad that I didnt choose you."

message 49: by ABCDE (new)

ABCDE (BriarlightABCDE) | 2316 comments Squirrelwhisker thought for a moment and nodded, "No! Never, Mousestar, I understand, Wolfsnarl is more ready to be leader of your clan. I don't think you made the wrong choice. I am sure Owlstar thinks the same," he meowed, his thoughts turning to the former leader.

message 50: by [deleted user] (last edited Jul 16, 2010 09:52AM) (new)

Mousestar smiled at the mention of her father, she had gotton more and more closer to him after he told her he was his father,though at first she hated him for it.She stoped and turned to look at Squirelllwhisker and smiled "Thank you for understainding," than she laid her tail on his shoulder.

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 17