Warriors Of The Elements discussion

Comments Showing 1-50 of 786 (786 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 15 16

message 1: by [deleted user] (last edited Jul 14, 2010 09:46PM) (new)

((Rp here!))

message 2: by ABCDE (new)

ABCDE (BriarlightABCDE) | 2316 comments Mosstail sorted herbs.

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

Brakenstiipe woke up and padded out of the warriros den, he walked to the fresh kile pile and picked out a juicy vole.

message 4: by ABCDE (new)

ABCDE (BriarlightABCDE) | 2316 comments ((Sorry I didn't use one like Hawkfeather))

Mosstail called over Brackenstripe and said, "Have you spotted any cat-mint by the twoleg nest?"

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

((Sokay)))

He looked at her "Yes,I spotted a few sprouts,very tall actually, on patrol today," then he smiled at her.

message 6: by ABCDE (new)

ABCDE (BriarlightABCDE) | 2316 comments Hawkfeather walked up and said, "Mosstail I will help you gather it.

Mosstail nodded and said, "Brackenstripe you will come too." without waiting for an answer she flicked her long tail and told them to follow.

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

Brakenstripe followed with a big smile on his face,as he padded next to Hawkfeather,pelts touching.

message 8: by ABCDE (new)

ABCDE (BriarlightABCDE) | 2316 comments Hawkfeather was glad Brackenstripe still loved her after the incident with Spiritsoul.

Mosstail padded a few lengths in front of them

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

Brakenstripe twined tails with her thinking about Catmint.

message 10: by ABCDE (new)

ABCDE (BriarlightABCDE) | 2316 comments Mosstail spotted the nest and ran faster.

Hawkfeather kept her pace with Brackenstripe.

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

Brakenstripe looked at his sister and laughed,then he looked at Hawkfeather and said "Wanna Race?"

((Can Mosstail be sister?))

message 12: by ABCDE (new)

ABCDE (BriarlightABCDE) | 2316 comments ((Yes))

Hawkfeatehr nodded and took off leaving Brackenstripe behind

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

((Thanks))

Brakenstripe smiled and raced after her.

message 14: by Kate (theshortone) (last edited Jul 15, 2010 11:21AM) (new)

Kate (theshortone) (katetheshortone) Flickepaw wandered around the camp and popped into the elders den to listen to some stories.

message 15: by ABCDE (new)

ABCDE (BriarlightABCDE) | 2316 comments Hawkfeather slowed down as she neared the twoleg nest. She saw Brackenstripe race past her.

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

Brakenstripe looked back at Hawkfeather and he ran into a bush, he walked out and spit out a leaf ,"I'm okay,"

message 17: by ABCDE (new)

ABCDE (BriarlightABCDE) | 2316 comments Hawkfeather couldn't help but laugh, "Mrroww, Oh Brackenstripe."

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

Brakenstripe laughed to "Come,On Mosstail,needs help," then he went to her

message 19: by ABCDE (new)

ABCDE (BriarlightABCDE) | 2316 comments Hawkfeather scrabbled over the fence and landed awkwardly on the other side. Then she wen tot Mosstail and she started to strip the cat-mint.

Mosstail looked at the two cats. She sighed they loved each other. She wished she could have a mate.

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

Brakenstripe leaped over and began picking stalks

message 21: by ABCDE (new)

ABCDE (BriarlightABCDE) | 2316 comments Mosstail said, "Hawkfeather Brackenstripe i think we've got enough for now,"

Hawkfeather nodded

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

Brakenstripe nodded to.

message 23: by ABCDE (new)

ABCDE (BriarlightABCDE) | 2316 comments Mosstail led the way back.

message 24: by [deleted user] (new)

Brakenstripe followed next to Hawkfeather

message 25: by ABCDE (new)

ABCDE (BriarlightABCDE) | 2316 comments Hawkfeatehr smiled.

((I g2g))

Kate (theshortone) (katetheshortone) ((bye bye))

Flickerpaw backe out of the dn and looked around for her mentor.

message 27: by [deleted user] (new)

Brakenstripe got into camp and put his stalks in the medicine den, then he walked to Flickerpaw "Hello,"

Kate (theshortone) (katetheshortone) "Hi, are we going to train or anything," Flickerpaw asked.

message 29: by [deleted user] (new)

"Hunting?" he said.

Kate (theshortone) (katetheshortone) "Yay, lets go," she said quickly and rushed ot of camp.

message 31: by [deleted user] (new)

He smiled and ran after her.

message 32: by Graystripe16(Back...again), I <3 KB (new)

Graystripe16(Back...again) | 932 comments Mod
Thunderpaw walked into med-cat den. He looked around at the floor. Herbs were evrywhere "MOSSTAIL!!!" he screamed

Kate (theshortone) (katetheshortone) Flickerpaw slowed down when they neared the mossy hollow.

message 34: by ABCDE (new)

ABCDE (BriarlightABCDE) | 2316 comments Mosstail came running in, "what is it?"

Hawkfeather sat down at the fresh-kill-pile.

message 35: by Graystripe16(Back...again), I <3 KB (new)

"Look at this mess. The kits were in here again!" he snarled "I am gonna skin them alive"

message 36: by [deleted user] (new)

Brakenstripe said "Okay, see that bird," he flicked his tail a the Magpie on the floor trying to eat a worm."Get it,"

Kate (theshortone) (katetheshortone) "Okay," Flickerpaw agreed. She crouched down silently keeping her tail down and crept towards the magpie. Her haunches wagged slightly. She came narer and kept downwind. Shegt close enough and leaped onto the bird clawing at its throat. Flickerpaw dispatched it and stood up with it in her mouth. Her tail fliked around wildly.

message 38: by [deleted user] (new)

Brakenstripe congatulated her,eyes with pride, "Very good,"

Kate (theshortone) (katetheshortone) Flickerpaw looked up at her mentor and smiled around the magpie.

message 40: by ABCDE (new)

ABCDE (BriarlightABCDE) | 2316 comments Mosstail yowled, "Oh not again. Oh we better start cleaning."

message 41: by [deleted user] (new)

Brakenstripe smiled and saw a vole run across the clearing.He flicked his tail and went after it.

message 42: by Graystripe16(Back...again), I <3 KB (last edited Jul 15, 2010 01:29PM) (new)

Abby (Briarlight) wrote: "Mosstail yowled, "Oh not again. Oh we better start cleaning.""

Thunderpaw growled " We! Oh no this is the kits job!" he ran to the nursery

*~Silvypoo~* (Chaser of Artemis) (Silverfur) Brambelpelt streched out of her den, "hey hawkfeather! Brackenstripe! Hunting?"

message 44: by [deleted user] (new)

((:He will come back))

After a while Brakenstripe returned to camp with his apprentice.He dropped his catches on the fresh kill pile.

message 45: by Kate (theshortone) (last edited Jul 15, 2010 06:24PM) (new)

Kate (theshortone) (katetheshortone) Flickerpaw dropped th magpie in the fresh-kill pile and trotted away.

message 46: by [deleted user] (new)

Brakenstripe looked at his apprentice and ran over to her "Tommorow, we are going to do battle training,"

message 47: by ABCDE (new)

ABCDE (BriarlightABCDE) | 2316 comments Hawkfeatehr smiled "Of course."

Mosstail started to clean up.

message 48: by [deleted user] (new)

Brakenstripe walked over to Hawkfeather "Who were you talking to?"

*~Silvypoo~* (Chaser of Artemis) (Silverfur) Bramblepelt smiled at her friends, "come on! I've been cooped up ALLL DAY!!!"

message 50: by ABCDE (new)

ABCDE (BriarlightABCDE) | 2316 comments Hawkfeather turned to BAckenstripe and said, "Bramblepelt. He wanted us to go hunting."

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 15 16