Early Days~ Warriors Roleplay discussion

Jasmine's Characters > Leafswirl and her Kits

Comments Showing 1-29 of 29 (29 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by SpazzyJazzy (last edited Jan 09, 2011 11:53AM) (new)

SpazzyJazzy Name: Leafswirl

Clan: WindClan

Appearance: http://photocache.petfinder.com/fotos...

Personality: Leafswirl is a rather easygoing cat, not as obsessed over her kits as most Queens appear to be. Whilst she loves them dearly, she gave up trying to control them a long time ago, but that doesn't mean she lets them run wild. Even she has her limitations, and her kits know better than to question their mothers judgement, knowing that if they do anything too extreme their mother wouldn't let it slide so easily. Being fairly more casual and laid back than you would expect from your typical Queen, Leafswirl can act like a bit of a kit at times and is dedicated to her Clan.

History: Leafkit was a rather energetic young kit along with the rest of her Kin, Redkit, Fallenkit and Fogkit. They had a loving family, a caring mother and respected father, and, whilst all family's have their problems, their life was rather laid back compared to some. As apprentices, their mischevious side never really left any of them and it even continued on to when they became warriors. It wasn't long after that when Leafswirl fell for the WindClan tom Stormfire, and is now a mother to his four kits.

Kin: Sunkit, Moonkit, Dark-kit, Leaopardkit (Offspring), Fallenmoon, Readleaf, Fogjumper (Brother)

Crush: None

Mate: Stormfire

Apprentice: None

Other:

Name: Sunkit (Sunstorm)

Clan: Wind

Appearance: http://www.flickr.com/photos/mosmgm/9... ... Orange Kitten in the Middle.

Personality: Sunkit is one hyper kit, energetic and eager and ALWAYS getting himself into trouble. His sense of adventure often leads him (and his littermates) astray as well as his need to be the big hero. He loves to leave Camp, free of warriors supervision to prove how big and brave he is, especially since he's eager to become an apprentice. Although he knows how to show respect, he will often ignore certain parts of what cats say to him, just to give himself a bit of excitement. A loyal kit of WindClan, with Sunkit around many have learned to expect the unexpected.

History: Nothing much has happened in Sunkits life. Apart from straying out of Camp, crossing borders, and pretty much always getting in trouble, Sunkit is just another kit eager to become an apprentice. It was only the second day that he was first allowed out of the Nursery that he first strayed out of Camp, having already become bored. Since then it became like a regular thing.

Kin: Leafswilrl, ??? (Parents), Moonkit, Dark-kit, Leopardkit (Littermates), Fallenmoon, Redleaf, Fogjumper (Uncles)

Crush: Too young

Mate: Too Young

Apprentice/Mentor: Too young

Other:

message 2: by Jennifer, came to the conclusion that Cinta is a fighter-jetting cannibal (new)

Jennifer | 466 comments Mod
*raises hand* I'll make a mate for Leafswirl

message 3: by SpazzyJazzy (new)

SpazzyJazzy Oh, thank you ^.^ I'm watching Coraline at the same time xD

message 4: by Jennifer, came to the conclusion that Cinta is a fighter-jetting cannibal (new)

xDD That would explain the delay in posts

*thinks hard for a good warrior name*

message 5: by Jennifer, came to the conclusion that Cinta is a fighter-jetting cannibal (new)

Heh, oh wow. How do you get a warrior name for yourself?

I'm still thinking about the name... *checks clock* it's been... 15 minutes and I'm still thinking.

message 6: by SpazzyJazzy (new)

SpazzyJazzy Warrior website. Do you want the link?

xD I'm sure you'll think up something good.

message 7: by Jennifer, came to the conclusion that Cinta is a fighter-jetting cannibal (new)

Nah, I kno it

Hmm... the best I can think of is Stormfire...

message 8: by SpazzyJazzy (new)

SpazzyJazzy Coolio

message 9: by Kayla, ...that she'll never see again! (new)

Kayla | 1115 comments Mod
I know this isn't what he looks like, but I saw this and was reminded immensely of Sunkit and the Stick.

http://th09.deviantart.net/fs50/300W/...

message 10: by Jennifer, came to the conclusion that Cinta is a fighter-jetting cannibal (new)

LOL. Sunkit!!!

message 11: by SpazzyJazzy (new)

SpazzyJazzy A pfft! XD I can see why.

message 12: by Silverbreeze (new)

Silverbreeze | 83 comments This would have been perfect for Sunkit's picture: http://wallpapers.free-review.net/15_...

message 13: by SpazzyJazzy (new)

SpazzyJazzy Omfg hahahahahaha! Where was that 5 years ago?

message 14: by Silverbreeze (new)

Silverbreeze | 83 comments It's been five years...? Damn. It's hard to believe Awesomely remembered who we were.

message 15: by SpazzyJazzy (new)

SpazzyJazzy Chyea. Got the memory of a goldfish, that one

message 16: by SpazzyJazzy (new)

SpazzyJazzy Cute how she brought us all back, though :3

message 17: by Silverbreeze (new)

Silverbreeze | 83 comments Indeed. We doubted you were going to return. Now, since I've been uncharacteristically spamming, I think it's about time you uncharacteristically started making characters.

message 18: by SpazzyJazzy (new)

SpazzyJazzy Blerrrrgh. Okies, I'm thinking about it. Which Roleplay are we talking about?

message 19: by Silverbreeze (new)

Silverbreeze | 83 comments Preferably Awesomely's. I haven't finished Thresh in Unknown's.

message 20: by SpazzyJazzy (new)

SpazzyJazzy I don't think I properly finished Audrianna either ._.

message 21: by Silverbreeze (new)

Silverbreeze | 83 comments Ha, she's my next intended victim. Hurry that shit up

message 22: by Silverbreeze (new)

Silverbreeze | 83 comments Also, Hecarim.

message 23: by SpazzyJazzy (new)

SpazzyJazzy Yessir!

message 24: by Silverbreeze (new)

Silverbreeze | 83 comments I'm not sure what the set up between Audrianna and Thresh is going to be. Is she a new Champion?

message 25: by SpazzyJazzy (new)

SpazzyJazzy Relatively new, I think. She wouldn't have met everyone yet.

message 26: by Silverbreeze (new)

Silverbreeze | 83 comments Perfect.

message 27: by Kayla, ...that she'll never see again! (new)

Kayla | 1115 comments Mod
Wait, holy crap. It's been so long y'all.

message 28: by SpazzyJazzy (new)

SpazzyJazzy I know right. Almost forgot this place existed.

message 29: by Jennifer, came to the conclusion that Cinta is a fighter-jetting cannibal (new)

Oh my god hi guys.