Movies We've Just Watched discussion

The Incredible Hulk

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Sherry (new)

Sherry What did you like about it Shazy?I've been kind of on the fence about seeing it.Did you see Ironman and if so how did they compare?

message 2: by Sherry (new)

Sherry It does.I'll feel a little better about going when my husband suggests it for our date night.He was so good about watching PS I Love you on dvd last night and was even able to muster a small smile when asked if he liked it.He's just so darn cute!

message 3: by Angie (last edited Jun 22, 2008 02:16PM) (new)

Angie Possible Spoilers:

Loved this movie. I also love how Marvel is tying in all the movies for the Avenger movie coming out in 2011. This movie was MUCH better than that stupid other one they made. UGHHH. Oh and Shazzy this one was called The Incredible Hulk and the first movie was called the Hulk (I hated the first one so I had to correct you). I also like how they introduced his name in this one when those college kids said "the Hulk" so it shows you how he gets his name. I also like the part where they used the comic book saying "Hulk Smash". If you are a comic book fan this is a good movie to see.

message 4: by Holli (new)

Holli I saw this movie this weekend and absolutely loved it. I liked IronMan more but thought they did a really good job with this one too. Liv Tyler ALWAYS seems weak in her roles....its her voice I think. I think she is beautiful though and she lends a whole damsel in distress quality to the movie. Edward Norton was fantastic and I felt horrible for The Hulk as the movie went on.