Twilight discussion

Who do you think acted the best in all 3 movies?

Comments Showing 1-32 of 32 (32 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Nikki (new)

Nikki I think Jacob , Alice, Emmett, and Carlisle acted the best...i didnt really like bellas's acting in twilight though...

message 2: by Kat (new)

Kat (sugaraddict) Me either. I listen to imprint (the podcast) and Bella in the first movie looked like they werent saying the lines to anyone. And she would blink like 5 times a second and breath really deeply.

message 3: by Anz (new)

Anz (annamh) | 134 comments I really hate Edward. He isn't at all the way I pictured him in the book... Blehh

message 4: by Kat (new)

Kat (sugaraddict) I know, I pictured someone hot. He's not.

message 5: by Anz (new)

Anz (annamh) | 134 comments I pictured someone more like mike in the movie, except paler and with a shorter neck

message 6: by Kat (new)

Kat (sugaraddict) ...Yeah I see where you going with that.
When Stephanie Myer decribed him, I didn't think his hair would be like that. And he'd be more muscular

message 7: by Anz (new)

Anz (annamh) | 134 comments Yeah. I just feel like he doesn't have a personality.

message 8: by Kat (new)

Kat (sugaraddict) Yeah, I mean he could be a cardboard cutout the way he says his lines

message 9: by Nikki (new)

Nikki Kat wrote: "Yeah, I mean he could be a cardboard cutout the way he says his lines"

yeah i totally agree...hes supposed to be "perfect" and obviously hes not...neither is rosalie

message 10: by Kat (new)

Kat (sugaraddict) I know. Rosalie is okay. She looks perfect, except for her eye brows and her tan :P

message 11: by Nikki (new)

Nikki yup...;P

message 12: by YibGib (Kate) (new)

YibGib (Kate) (food3) | 20 comments her eyebrows are a little out there :l

message 13: by Kat (new)

Kat (sugaraddict) lol

message 14: by Anz (new)

Anz (annamh) | 134 comments YibGib (Kate) wrote: "her eyebrows are a little out there :l"

Very true.

message 15: by Nikki (new)

Nikki yes i agree....

message 16: by Anz (new)

Anz (annamh) | 134 comments I think she was really good in eclipse though :D when she talks about before she was a vampire.

message 17: by Kat (new)

Kat (sugaraddict) Yes. I like her quote. 'I was into theatrics back then' and then like the scene it was funneh~

message 18: by Nikki (new)

Nikki yeah in the book it was very...deep...?

message 19: by Anz (new)

Anz (annamh) | 134 comments Zufällig (Kat) wrote: "Yes. I like her quote. 'I was into theatrics back then' and then like the scene it was funneh~"

Lol that's what I was thinking when I posted that comment!

message 20: by Candy (new)

Candy Dodson (candydida) | 3 comments I think Rob Pattinson did a really good job. I admire the fact that he is actually playing "Bella's Lullaby" on the piano. Talented guy.

message 21: by Kat (new)

Kat (sugaraddict) Except when he sings...
Have you heard him?
OLD CHINESE DUDE WHO'S CONSTAPATED = ROBERT PATTINSON SINGING

message 22: by Anz (new)

Anz (annamh) | 134 comments Zufällig (Kat) wrote: "Except when he sings...
Have you heard him?
OLD CHINESE DUDE WHO'S CONSTAPATED = ROBERT PATTINSON SINGING"

Nice one.

message 23: by Kat (new)

Kat (sugaraddict) Tank ou Tank ou

message 24: by Anz (new)

Anz (annamh) | 134 comments Zufällig (Kat) wrote: "Tank ou Tank ou"

Ou welcome ou welcome

message 25: by Kat (new)

Kat (sugaraddict) Noo!
You should say;
Ou elcom Ou elcom

message 26: by Anz (new)

Anz (annamh) | 134 comments Zufällig (Kat) wrote: "Noo!
You should say;
Ou elcom Ou elcom"

Ahh
Ou elcom Ou elcom

message 27: by Kat (new)

Kat (sugaraddict) ol ol

message 28: by Anz (new)

Anz (annamh) | 134 comments Zufällig (Kat) wrote: "ol ol"

Itto itto

message 29: by Nikki (new)

Nikki WIERD WIERD???
o no sorry
IERD IERD

message 30: by Kat (new)

Kat (sugaraddict) ) )

message 31: by Autumn (new)

Autumn | 1 comments Everyone expect Kristen Steward. Don't get me wrong she's a good actress but Twilight just wasn't her thing.

message 32: by Kathleen (new)

Kathleen (kataleenabella) | 1 comments I liked them all really. I read all the books first. So normally I'd probably be dissapointed because there is always your own picture in your mind of what the characters look like but.. Seeing Robert Pattinson on the cover as Edward was just a bonus all together so nothing else really mattered. Especially because in my mind I was Bella..HA Who did you like?