Calling all Demigods! discussion

Cabin Roleplay > Hermes Cabin

Comments Showing 1-50 of 789 (789 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 15 16

message 1: by Maggie, Gaea shall smite you all. (new)

Maggie (maggie-swift) | 1674 comments Mod
Rp here

message 2: by [deleted user] (last edited Aug 02, 2010 10:31AM) (new)

Jade walked in her cabin. She was surprised it was empty. It didn't matter to her because she was used to having her own room. After all, she was an only child in her household. After she put her stuff away she dedcided to go to the forest.

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

Jade walked back in, went to her bed, and took a nap.

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

Anastasia opened the door for Sonic to come in beforee shutting it. "guess we have some newbies." she murmed as she saw the two girls sleeping.

message 5: by Shayla (new)

Shayla (shaylaalexander) | 4139 comments Dustin loked down and then walked over to a random bed. Oh great. He looked up as SOnic landed firmly on his shoulder.

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

"So, good night, I guess." Anastasia siad. "or we can keep on talking if you like."

message 7: by Shayla (new)

Shayla (shaylaalexander) | 4139 comments Dustin shrugged. "I really don't care." He sat up.

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

"You choose." Anaswtasia said, hoping that his asnwere would be to keep on talking.

message 9: by Shayla (new)

Shayla (shaylaalexander) | 4139 comments Dustin yawned, but kept his eyes wide open. He answered. "Just stay up and talk, I guess."

message 10: by [deleted user] (last edited Aug 15, 2010 07:51PM) (new)

"Kay. Tell me about your 'normal' life" Anastasia pressed, getting up and sitting on his bed in the corner.

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

Frege (Abigail) wrote: ""Kay. Tell me about your 'normal' life" Anastasia pressed, getting up and sitting on his bed in the corner."

message 12: by Kat, Goddess of Dramatic Exits and Strawberry Yogurt (new)

Kat (sugaraddict) | 11750 comments Mod
Diona peeked in the window. She shrugged and skipped on. ((lol stalker. XD))

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

((haha))

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

Jade woke up to the sound of talking. She didn't know how long she was asleep, but she didn't care. "Hi," she said to anyone who was listening.

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

((kay, morning then))

Anastasia opened her yes sleepily. "Hey."

message 16: by Shayla (new)

Shayla (shaylaalexander) | 4139 comments Dustin blinked as he walked in to the cabin. The night before he had gone to his cabin when all had fallen asleep. "Hey Anastasia!" He waved at her and smiled.

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

Anastasia looked up. "Hey, I'm guessing the Harpies didnt get ya, did they?"

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

"So sleepy," Jade murmured.

message 19: by Shayla (new)

Shayla (shaylaalexander) | 4139 comments "Nah." Dustin smiled.

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

Anastasia smiled. "We have ancient greek now. nOT SURE bout you, though."

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

Jade knew she should get out of bed, but... she was so comfortable. She dediced staying in bed a little longer wouldn't hurt.

message 22: by Shayla (new)

Shayla (shaylaalexander) | 4139 comments Dutin smiled. "Good 'ol Sonic here handles 'em for me."

message 23: by [deleted user] (new)

Anastasia looked at Dustin surprised. "I guess his size doesnt say everyhting,:

((isnt Sonic pretty samll?))

message 24: by [deleted user] (new)

Jade sat up and looked around. Just some people and an owl. "Hey," she said.

message 25: by [deleted user] (new)

"Hey," Anastasia greeted her. "I'm your counselor, ANastasia. Im fifteen, been here since I was 7."

message 26: by Shayla (new)

Shayla (shaylaalexander) | 4139 comments ((sonic isn't small. he is a normal sized owl))

Dustin shook his head. "He's not small and you haven't seen him in action."

message 27: by [deleted user] (new)

(oh..))

Anastasia turned her head to look at Dusting. "I guess," she shrugged. "I have Ancient greek now. You?"

message 28: by Shayla (new)

Shayla (shaylaalexander) | 4139 comments "What do you mean?" Dustin asked.

message 29: by [deleted user] (new)

"Lessons." Anastasia replied.

message 30: by [deleted user] (new)

Frege (Abigail) wrote: ""Lessons." Anastasia replied."

message 31: by Shayla (new)

Shayla (shaylaalexander) | 4139 comments Dustin shrugged. "I don't think so."

message 32: by [deleted user] (new)

"Then I'll see you around." without another word, Anastasia took her bag which had a few books in itand headed for the Ancient Greek class room.

message 33: by Shayla (new)

Shayla (shaylaalexander) | 4139 comments Dustin shrugged and started for the lake.

message 34: by [deleted user] (new)

((kay))

Anastasia dropped her books off at her cabin and headed to breakfast.

message 35: by [deleted user] (new)

Before Jade could answer Anastasia she walked out.

message 36: by [deleted user] (new)

Jade wanted to get out and stretch her legs. Thinking of a good place, Half-Blood Hill popped in her mind. She walked out of the cabin and headed towards the hill.

message 37: by [deleted user] (new)

Hayley strode into the cabin and quickly informed the campers about Caspar's party. "Party at Dionysus Cabin, starts at nine!" She turned and left for the next cabin.

Lightfeather ☼☺♥ (lightfeatherbethany) Jayson looked up momentarily before looking back down at his work. He had tied strings together to form an odd sort of shape. He didn't know what it was, but he was sure it was useful!

Antje གརས པཅ Parker Aismi walked in

Antje གརས པཅ Parker Aismi collapsed on the floor and fell asleep

Lightfeather ☼☺♥ (lightfeatherbethany) Jayson glanced down at Aismi and smiled. He took some of the water found next to his bed and splashed it on the girl.

Antje གརས པཅ Parker Aismi woke up "Cupcakes!"

Lightfeather ☼☺♥ (lightfeatherbethany) Jayson laughed. "And hello to you too," he teased.

Antje གརས པཅ Parker Aismi laughed "So, your a Hermes camper?"

Lightfeather ☼☺♥ (lightfeatherbethany) Jayson raised a brow. "How'd you guess?" he chuckled.

Antje གརས པཅ Parker "Do you think you could get me some cupcakes and Dr Pepper"

Lightfeather ☼☺♥ (lightfeatherbethany) Jayson shrugged. "I was thinking of going to the party in teh Dionysus cabin. Want to come?"

Lightfeather ☼☺♥ (lightfeatherbethany) Jayson grinned. His freckles seemed to come alive as he laughed. "Great. After you," he teased, sweeping into a bow.

Antje གརས པཅ Parker Aismi smiled and left

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 15 16