Calling all Demigods! discussion

Cabin Roleplay > Hades Cabin

Comments Showing 1-50 of 870 (870 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 17 18

message 1: by Maggie, Gaea shall smite you all. (new)

Maggie (maggie-swift) | 1674 comments Mod
Rp here

message 2: by Sarah Jo. (new)

Sarah Jo. (sprinkles4cookies) After seeing the camp for the first time, Freya walked into the Hades Cabin. She hadn't known about her father until three hours ago, and the thought of it triggered small confusion ,but yet, a feeling of comfort.

message 3: by Ghost (new)

Ghost ~Unstoppable at Modern Warefare 2!~ cloud was laying down on his bed and his dog Zay was laying next to him

message 4: by Warren (new)

Warren | 193 comments Hayden walked in.
He had known all of his life that Hades was his dad. His mom hated me for that very reason. He had been going to HB camp ever since he could remember

message 5: by Ghost (new)

Ghost ~Unstoppable at Modern Warefare 2!~ cloud was asleep and zay was laying next to him

*~Silvypoo~* (Chaser of Artemis) (Silverfur) | 14363 comments Emma walked into her cabin. These people are ny SUBLIBGS? she thought

message 7: by Ghost (new)

Ghost ~Unstoppable at Modern Warefare 2!~ cloud woke up to find Leon his pharet on his stomach and he looked up and saw emma

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

johnny walked into the cABIN

message 9: by Ghost (new)

Ghost ~Unstoppable at Modern Warefare 2!~ cloud left the cabin
Zay followed and Leon was on Zay's back

message 10: by Warren (new)

Warren | 193 comments Hayden looked up "HI"

message 11: by Ghost (new)

Ghost ~Unstoppable at Modern Warefare 2!~ "hi" cloud said and his huge sword was in his hand

*~Silvypoo~* (Chaser of Artemis) (Silverfur) | 14363 comments Emma smiled, "can I hold your ferret?" she asked

message 13: by Ghost (new)

Ghost ~Unstoppable at Modern Warefare 2!~ Silverfur- (I love Edward!!!!!!) wrote: "Emma smiled, "can I hold your ferret?" she asked"

cloud nodded "sure"

message 14: by Warren (new)

Warren | 193 comments "nice rat"

he wasnt paying attension

message 15: by Ghost (new)

Ghost ~Unstoppable at Modern Warefare 2!~ "its not a rat" he said "its a ferret"
Squal walked up to his dog Zay "hey boy" he said

*~Silvypoo~* (Chaser of Artemis) (Silverfur) | 14363 comments Emma smiled, and cuddled him. "watch this" she ordered. She made kissing noises, and the ferret licked her lips. She giggled and he licked her mouth

message 17: by Warren (last edited Aug 03, 2010 11:47AM) (new)

Warren | 193 comments "I feret??? Wow... I got a hell hound."
((hell hound is officially Lolley's Lova's idea))

message 18: by Ghost (new)

Ghost ~Unstoppable at Modern Warefare 2!~ "zay" cloud said and made a whistle and the dog grew in size "i think my dog beats ur rottweiler" cloud smiled
Squal looked at the ferret and smiled

message 19: by Warren (new)

Warren | 193 comments "What breed?"

"How long you guys been here?"

message 20: by Ghost (last edited Aug 03, 2010 11:34AM) (new)

Ghost ~Unstoppable at Modern Warefare 2!~ "its a hell hound" Cloud said with a smile
"we've been here since i was 6 and cloud was 5" squal said

*~Silvypoo~* (Chaser of Artemis) (Silverfur) | 14363 comments Emma giggled, "my mom is sending me a pet for my 14th birthday!"

message 22: by Warren (new)

Warren | 193 comments "I've been here 13 years. Got my dog 11 years ago."

message 23: by Ghost (new)

Ghost ~Unstoppable at Modern Warefare 2!~ Squal looked at hayden "im 18" he said
cloud looked at hayden also "im 17" he said "we have had the hound about 12 years" cloud said with a smile

message 24: by Warren (new)

Warren | 193 comments "im 17 and a half"

*~Silvypoo~* (Chaser of Artemis) (Silverfur) | 14363 comments "lucky! That means I'm the little sis!" Emma sighed

message 26: by Warren (new)

Warren | 193 comments "Yah... (laughs) your the lil devil..."

*~Silvypoo~* (Chaser of Artemis) (Silverfur) | 14363 comments Emma smiled, "I bet I can beat most of you" she smirked, and kissed ferret

message 28: by Ghost (new)

Ghost ~Unstoppable at Modern Warefare 2!~ squal left and so did cloud and zay then leon jumped from emma's arms and ran over to them

*~Silvypoo~* (Chaser of Artemis) (Silverfur) | 14363 comments ((Hugh?))
Emma watched them leave, abd sighed

*~Silvypoo~* (Chaser of Artemis) (Silverfur) | 14363 comments ((idk, she's being random))
Emma followed them

*~Silvypoo~* (Chaser of Artemis) (Silverfur) | 14363 comments Emma walked back to her camp, and started to unpack. She unpacked all her clothes, which were all various colors of leather

message 32: by Sarah Jo. (new)

Sarah Jo. (sprinkles4cookies) Sitting up, Freya looked around the cabin, abit muddled from her small nap. Seeing Emma she nodded as acknoledgment. "Hey."

message 33: by Ghost (new)

Ghost ~Unstoppable at Modern Warefare 2!~ Cloud and Squall came in

message 34: by Sarah Jo. (new)

Sarah Jo. (sprinkles4cookies) Freya gave a small smile a Cloud and Squall entered through the cabin door.
"What up?"

*~Silvypoo~* (Chaser of Artemis) (Silverfur) | 14363 comments "hi! Bye!" she said, walking out the door with her black basketball

message 36: by Ghost (new)

Ghost ~Unstoppable at Modern Warefare 2!~ "whats up"cloud said

message 37: by Sarah Jo. (new)

Sarah Jo. (sprinkles4cookies) "Me and my wonderful nature." She answered with sarcasm. Reaching over, she plucked a sword from where it had been piercing the wooden floor.
"I'm going to go practice. You can come also if you want. Not that you need my permission."

((I got to go. Sister breathing down my neck...talk about children of Hades...))

*~Silvypoo~* (Chaser of Artemis) (Silverfur) | 14363 comments She was already out the door

message 39: by Ghost (new)

Ghost ~Unstoppable at Modern Warefare 2!~ squall sat on his bed...seeing his brother sacrifice his own soul for squall

message 40: by Kat, Goddess of Dramatic Exits and Strawberry Yogurt (new)

Kat (sugaraddict) | 11750 comments Mod
Carter walked in. "Squall are you okay?" He asked.

message 41: by Ghost (new)

Ghost ~Unstoppable at Modern Warefare 2!~ squall looked at carter "leave" squall said with anger

message 42: by Kat, Goddess of Dramatic Exits and Strawberry Yogurt (new)

Carter stood by the door. "Our parents aren't supposed to neccesarily be allowed in fights between kids. This id what happen. Gods get carried away-" A crack of lighting "Zeus..." Carter trailed. "You're lucky Jack and Nadia didn't fight back, especially Elisa. Man she's one defensive girl." He said and turned around to leave.

message 43: by Kat, Goddess of Dramatic Exits and Strawberry Yogurt (new)

Carter walked in. "There's a ceremony held tonight, could you guys make a shroud?" He asked.

message 44: by Ghost (new)

Ghost ~Unstoppable at Modern Warefare 2!~ squall got up and left with both of the swords in his hands

message 45: by Kat, Goddess of Dramatic Exits and Strawberry Yogurt (new)

Carter took a step back. "I'll get emma to do it." he said, a silent switcchblade unfolded in his palm,

message 46: by Sarah Jo. (new)

Sarah Jo. (sprinkles4cookies) Freya, holding Φλόγα, left the cabin to go practice her arm at sword.

message 47: by Ghost (new)

Ghost ~Unstoppable at Modern Warefare 2!~ squall started to head to half-blood hill

*~Silvypoo~* (Chaser of Artemis) (Silverfur) | 14363 comments Emma walked in

message 49: by Kat, Goddess of Dramatic Exits and Strawberry Yogurt (new)

Jack followed her.

*~Silvypoo~* (Chaser of Artemis) (Silverfur) | 14363 comments She smiled, and set to work. "I have to draw cloud? Or what reminds me of him?" she asked

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 17 18