Random Stuff discussion

Rolepaly > Crime Fighting Roleplay

Comments Showing 1-50 of 303 (303 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

Crime fighters can rolepaly here.

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

Claire looked through the bars of prison cell to get a good veiw of the criminal she just arrested. As the head of the FBI, she liked to intimidate all the prisioners that come in but this guy, she learned, was hired by someone to kill her. "Who are you?" she said a fierce tone "Why did you try to kill me and who hired you?"

Jade the Valiant (honeysun258) Crystal then walked in saw her friend Claire. "Hey Claire. What's up?"

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

"Hey Crystal!" said Claire "Im just trying to get information out of this prisioner who was hired to kill me. Do you want to help?"

Jade the Valiant (honeysun258) "Sure. Why not. I love doing this." She walked towards her. "So what shall we say first?"

Everley Sharp, the Clankinist (theawesomeestreaderpersonevah) Katarina stood outside the CIA buildig, just looking at it's size. She tucked her hair behind her ears and walked to the security guards.

"Name?"

"Katarina Walker."

"Step this way please," the security guard ran a metal detector over her and nodded to her, saying she could go inside. SHe walked through the doors into the CIA.

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

"Um I don't know" said Claire "I've been interrogating him for over 3 hours. We need more help so I will call the CIA."

Everley Sharp, the Clankinist (theawesomeestreaderpersonevah) "Katarina Walker?" She turned around towards the voice.

"I'm the head of the CIA. My name is Jason Franks. ((i am not creative.)) Here is your passkey, and i'll give you the tour. Over there is the food court, there's the technical offices and there is my office. You do not go in there unless you have been called or you have news." ((hey, do you want Katarina to help?))

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

((yes please :D))

"I heard the CIA has a new agent and I have also heard that shes very good at things like this." said Claire "I need Katrina Walkers."

Everley Sharp, the Clankinist (theawesomeestreaderpersonevah) Jason put his hand to his bluetooth.

"FBI? Who do they need? I'll send her. Where? Allright." He looked at Katarina. "You have your first job."

Several minutes later, Katarin was standing in front of Claire.

"My name is Katarina Walker. You sent for me."

message 11: by [deleted user] (last edited Jul 15, 2010 02:00PM) (new)

"Yes I did" said Claire "I've heard about you and what can do and I need your help. I arrested a criminal who has been hired to kill me and i can't make him talk. Maybe you can do it."

Everley Sharp, the Clankinist (theawesomeestreaderpersonevah) "Just tell me where he is and i'll do it. Oh, and i need his name."

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

"He is down the hall and to the left and his name is John Grafton. I will go with you." said Claire

Everley Sharp, the Clankinist (theawesomeestreaderpersonevah) "No need. if he sees me. he'l be les intimidated. He's probably a hit man, which means he'll be a sadist, and he'll try to pull me into is fantasy. If i play along, then i may get something out of him."

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

Claire had'nt thought about it that way. "Ok then I will leave to you then." Claire said with a nod.

Everley Sharp, the Clankinist (theawesomeestreaderpersonevah) She grabbed a file on the hitman and entered the room, flipping through it.

"So," she said, looking up.

"You were assigned to kill the jerk who heads the FBI. Too bad you failed. It would have done us all a favor."

((do you want to be the guy?))

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

((sure i can be the bad guy too))

John just smirked. “The head of the FBI was'nt my real target. I knew she would call you for help. My real target was you.” said John

Everley Sharp, the Clankinist (theawesomeestreaderpersonevah) She left her face masklike.

"Really? And how are you planning on taking me down in an interrogation room? without a weapon?" she asked.

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

John just kept his eyes on the table as he spoke. “I may be in handcuffs and without a weapon but my employer did'nt hire me just for kicks and giggles. This crummy prision won't hold me for long and when I get out you will die.”

Everley Sharp, the Clankinist (theawesomeestreaderpersonevah) "I'd love to see you do that. And meanwhile, tell me something. Why do you like doing this?" she looked at him, letting her eyes bore into him.

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

John thought for a moment before answering. “I do it because I love the adrenaline rush and the power I get as I see the light fade from their eyes.”

Everley Sharp, the Clankinist (theawesomeestreaderpersonevah) "That must be great," she said, smiling a little.

"But why do you do it for other people? couldn't you just go on a spree? but no, you're too careful for that. If you went on a spree, you would be caught."

message 23: by [deleted user] (new)

((sorry if that last comment sounded corny. :D))

John just smiled. “I gotta make money somehow.”

Everley Sharp, the Clankinist (theawesomeestreaderpersonevah) "So you do it for the money. And who, i wonder, has enough money to pay you to kill someone? Of course you would do it for free."

message 25: by [deleted user] (new)

“The man who wants you dead said he would give me as much money as I wanted if I got the job done an I will get the job done.” said John

Everley Sharp, the Clankinist (theawesomeestreaderpersonevah) "And why does he want me dead?" she asked.

message 27: by [deleted user] (new)

“I refuse to answer that question! That is between me and my employer! he growled “Is this interrogation over yet?”

Everley Sharp, the Clankinist (theawesomeestreaderpersonevah) "Not until you answer my question." she said, putting her hands down and leaning on the table.

"Why does he want me dead?"

message 29: by [deleted user] (new)

“Fine!” John said “He wants you dead because he knows what you're capable of and you're a threat to him.”

Everley Sharp, the Clankinist (theawesomeestreaderpersonevah) "A threat? And who am i a threat to?" she asked.

message 31: by [deleted user] (new)

John could'nt believe he was about to spill the beans on his employer but he knew the cops would keep questioning him until he gave them an answer. “His name is Brent Callon and he's in the buisness of stealing rare diamonds.”

Everley Sharp, the Clankinist (theawesomeestreaderpersonevah) "So you wouldn't tell the head of the FBI the name of your employer, but you told me. And this is where i put you in jail. Claire!" she shouted.

message 33: by [deleted user] (new)

Claire burst through the door and grabbed John by the back of his jumpsuit. “Take him to his cell.” she told the guards. She turned to Katrina. “Thanks for your help. Would you like to aid the FBI in getting this Brent Callon guy?” she asked

Everley Sharp, the Clankinist (theawesomeestreaderpersonevah) "I'll help any way I can. But right now, i am actually late for my little sister's birthday party. I'll have a whole lot of explaining to do if i'm late."

message 35: by [deleted user] (new)

Claire smiled.“Well you've done enough here for now. Go have fun.” she said

Everley Sharp, the Clankinist (theawesomeestreaderpersonevah) "Fun? little girls pulling my hair is not fun. But i get the idea."

message 37: by [deleted user] (new)

“You have my sympathy in case!” Claire laughed

Everley Sharp, the Clankinist (theawesomeestreaderpersonevah) She laughed, then remembered what the man had said.

"When i was interrogating him, he said his real target was me. What if that was actually true and not just a bluff to intimidate me?"

message 39: by [deleted user] (new)

Claire looked alarmed. “Maybe you should take some agents and a bulletproof vest with just in case.” she said

message 40: by Jade the Valiant (new)

Jade the Valiant (honeysun258) ((sorry I haven't been on. We didn't have internet for a while.))

"I'll do that. You guys try to get him to speak."((We need someone to be the bad guy))

Everley Sharp, the Clankinist (theawesomeestreaderpersonevah) Amy wrote: "Claire looked alarmed. “Maybe you should take some agents and a bulletproof vest with just in case.” she said"

"You think that they would strike at a little girl's birthday party? they want to be discreet, leave no witnesses or evidence that could point to them."

message 42: by [deleted user] (new)

"well you never know. Brent Callon could have spies anywhere." Claire said

Everley Sharp, the Clankinist (theawesomeestreaderpersonevah) "He could, and that means i'll be careful. Glad i could help you." she walked out, loking around and making sure no one was following her.

message 44: by [deleted user] (new)

"Well back to sorting through case files." Claire muttered to herself as she walked back to her office.

message 45: by Jade the Valiant (new)

Jade the Valiant (honeysun258) Crystal walked out of the door. She went and got three bullet proof vests. She came back and found the door was open to John's cell. Crystal picked up her phone. "Code red. Code red I repeat. Code red. John Grafton. I went to get bullet proof vests. The other two left before I did. Claire went to sort through case files, and Katerina went somewhere else. Okay." She hung up and raced to Claire's office. "Claire! John Grafton is gone. I saw marks on his cell."

message 46: by Savita (new)

Savita (haltranger) | 235 comments Savita ran to her ringing phone. "What?" A slow smile spread across her face. "Grafton is out? Good."

message 47: by [deleted user] (new)

"What!" Claire exclaimed "We need to call Katrina now!" She turned to Crystal and said "Tell the guards to lock down the building and make sure nobody leaves." She picked up the phone and dialed Katrina's number praying she would answer.

Everley Sharp, the Clankinist (theawesomeestreaderpersonevah) As Katarina drove to her sister's house, she saw a black car behind her, weaving through traffic. She picked up speed and the car still followed. A man leaned out the window and pointed a gun at her car. Her cell phone rang.

message 49: by [deleted user] (new)

"C'mon Katrina! Please pick up!" Claire said to herself

message 50: by Jade the Valiant (new)

Jade the Valiant (honeysun258) Crystal raced down the hall. "Everyone!" No one heard her. "HEY!" Everyone quieted down. "John has somehow escaped. We need to lock down the building and make sure no one else gets out." The guards quickly started shutting down the place. Crystal ran back to Claire for further orders.

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7