This is not The Haters Club You're Looking For discussion

airlines

Comments Showing 1-21 of 21 (21 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Malbadeen (new)

Malbadeen fucking hate airlines and their fees. hate that I booked something wrong and it's now going to cost me an additional 500.00. hate that i had to pay 20.00 extra for my bag (one bag. ONE bag for 3 people. one SMALL bag). Hate that changing my ticket on the phone costs me 75.00 more than doing it on line.

AND HATE HATE HATE FUCKING HATE THAT EVERY PERSON TELLS ME THAT I HAD 24 HOURS TO CHANGE MY MISTAKE THAT I DIDN'T KNOW I HAD MADE UNTIL I GOT HERE!!!!

because what I want right now is AT LEAST so sympathy not a fucking lecture!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

message 2: by Malbadeen (new)

Malbadeen AND NOW I FUCKING HATE THAT THEIR WEBSITE IS HAVING AN "INTERNAL ERROR" AND THEY'RE STILL SAYING I HAVE TO PAY A FEE IF I CHANGE MY RESERVATION OVER THE PHONE AS OPPOSED TO ON THE WEB.

THE WEB THAT IS BROKEN!!!!

message 3: by Malbadeen (new)

Malbadeen okay they are waiving the fee, after I bitched enough but still I HATE THEM!!!!!!

message 4: by smetchie (new)

smetchie | 5731 comments I HATE THEM too, Marie! Do you really have to pay an additional $500?! I hate flying I hate flying I hate flying.

message 5: by Malbadeen (new)

Malbadeen 75.00 per person for changing my flight +whatever the difference in airfare is, which after scanning the website before it went down was minimally 100.00. so...3(100) + 3(75) = who a whole hell a lot if not exacy 500.00

message 6: by smetchie (new)

smetchie | 5731 comments I hate them.

Where ya flying, Marie?

message 7: by Malbadeen (new)

Malbadeen oh oh just got my quote and it is its SIX HUNDRED FORTY TWO DOLLARS AND 92 CENTS!!!!

message 8: by Malbadeen (new)

Malbadeen I will be off in a corner crying if you need me now.

message 9: by Malbadeen (new)

Malbadeen Disney - fucking - Land, Gretchen.

message 10: by smetchie (new)

smetchie | 5731 comments ::pats Marie's back::

Servius  Heiner Children should come with a warning label: Warning, poverty will follow.

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

$642.92 is what you lost to just cancel them and not have any airline tickets or to switch them to use at a later date or something? I thought you booked two flights instead of one? I'm confused.

Sorry. That all sucks, Marie. Yuck and gross.

message 13: by Malbadeen (new)

Malbadeen 642.92 is the difference for the 3 airfares from when I booked them to now plus the 75.00 per person fee to change everything. My friend thinks he can make some calls for me but I'm not holding my breath.

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

Oh. I feel impotent and useless, but I can at least give you sympathy.

Hope the trip is magical*.

*not being sarcastic. As magical as Krista's wedding day.

message 15: by Malbadeen (new)

Malbadeen I am kinda sort actually starting to get a little excited about it to be honest. To spend time with just my own 2 kids sounds pretty blissful right now.

message 16: by Malbadeen (new)

Malbadeen Servius Sextus Heiner wrote: "Children should come with a warning label: Warning, poverty will follow."

Poverty and I met a long before kids Nick. And I think it's more the snotty attitude of everyone that is pissing me off more than the money.

message 17: by Tom (new)

Tom Foolery (tomfoolery) You ship them UPS instead of checking the bags, and it probably costs less with less chance of lost luggage.

message 18: by Tom (new)

Tom Foolery (tomfoolery) For future reference, "Your complete big-ass guide to annoying airline fees: http://consumerist.com/2010/07/your-c...

The site itself is generally handy for other types of consumer issues too.

message 19: by Malbadeen (new)

Malbadeen Thanks Tom, that is swell.

Could you do one of those for the relative cost of dating/marrying certain types of men as well?
Wa-ha-ha-ha!

The Crimson Fucker (tcf123) | -3 comments So that's what that weird letter she sent together with that romantic onion ring me means! Damn it!

message 21: by smetchie (new)

smetchie | 5731 comments 98% lucky