Movies We've Just Watched discussion

Comedies > Get Smart

Comments Showing 1-9 of 9 (9 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Angie (new)

Angie I enjoyed this movie. Thought the cast we great. I have never seen the TV show so I can't compare it to that.

Servius  Heiner  | 80 comments I haven't seen it yet, but the show was the cats meow. How can you be 29 and not have seen it? The show was on almost non-stop in the early 80's

message 3: by Angie (last edited Jun 25, 2008 01:07PM) (new)

Angie I need to rent it.. is it available on DVD? Oh and early 80's... I was born in 79 I would've been like between the ages 2 and 5! HA! :)

PS I used to live in Alaska.. love your pic Nick!

message 4: by Jim (new)

Jim (jim_) I really hope to enjoy this film, but I got burned on paying to see a "Get Smart" movie called "The Nude Bomb" and I'm reluctant to pay to see another one of those films.

Servius  Heiner  | 80 comments I'm sure they will start selling the TV show now that it is a "blockbuster" I never saw the Nude Bomb.

Servius  Heiner  | 80 comments Angie, I just saw a commercial for the "Get Smart" TV show DVD's they are being sold by life time.

message 7: by Angie (new)

Angie thanks!

message 8: by Erica (new)

Erica Poole | 19 comments This movie was HILARIOUS, and I never saw the series either....

message 9: by Kayli 500 (new)

Kayli 500 the movie was hilarious mainly because of Steve Carell and the rock. I loved the movie.