Let's All Write STORIES!!! discussion

Romance > my brand new awesome story!

Comments Showing 1-33 of 33 (33 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Kayla (new)

Kayla (kaybud2012) Krystal ran down the street to her house crying. She was crying because the boy of her dreams had just rejected her. He had told her that she was different from the other girls around school, but when she had tried to ask him out, he had cruelly rejected her, saying, "I don't deserve you. And you don't deserve me."

message 2: by Brigid ✩ (new)

Brigid ✩ She couldn't believe he had said that! The words still seemed to ring in her ears... so cold, without a hint of sympathy. It felt like she had been punched hard in the stomach, and she couldn't breathe from the pain.

message 3: by Kataury (new)

Kataury Krystal ran into the house and up the stairs to her room.

message 4: by [deleted user] (last edited Feb 25, 2009 02:35AM) (new)

(so dramatic! I'm honestly sick of romance . . . have you talked about Twilight, New Moon, Eclipse and Breaking Dawn for 2 hours straight, including the previous two days?!)

message 5: by Kataury (new)

Kataury (no... I'm not really a fan of twilight...)

message 6: by Brigid ✩ (new)

Brigid ✩ (GASP!!! srry... i luv twilight! XD)

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

((i haven't read Twilight yet...))

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

(well, read it! Here i'm gonna change my pic.)

message 9: by Kataury (new)

Kataury (yeah, I didn't like the way sm wrote about vampires. she writes them like they're some freaks trying to fit in)

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

(really? I didn't think it sounded that way. I was expecting some freakshow about vampires. Where they kill the girl. not some romance. but I absolutely love it! Anyway . . .)
She crashed onto the bed, and cried her heart out.

s•u•n•s•h•i•n•e «§KENZ§» (from what i've heard of twilight, it seems like something i wouldn't like. should i read it anyways?)

message 12: by Sella (new)

Sella Malin (GASP!!! How could people not like Twilight? It's my favorite series!!)

s•u•n•s•h•i•n•e «§KENZ§» ((Her writing style, [from what i'be read as I've glanced through it.] is somewhat young, but she has improved for Host, or so I've been told.))

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

((yeah, I guess the host is a bit violent, but even though Bella's 17 and 18 in the twilight series, she acts like she's older. I guess. Idk, she does go a little far, but Edward stops her.))

message 15: by Kataury (new)

Kataury (*chuckle*)

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

(anyway, how should we write this story . . . I left off.)

*repeated*

She crashed onto the bed, and cried her heart out.

message 17: by Angel♥ (new)

Angel♥ (angellover512) | 179 comments She clung to her favorite toy, a bear. She had it since she was four years old. Now that she's in eighth grade, Krystal still looks for it for comfort.

"oh Hudson."she said to her bear. "What will I do?"

she let her tears flow freely, where they flowed down her cheeks to Hudson's slightly faded ragged paws. Krystal finally sat up and stared at the intricate designs on her bedroom ceiling.

message 18: by Kayla (new)

Kayla (kaybud2012) Her father was an architect so he had designed their entire house. Right now he was working on an important job in England and he wouldn't be home for another week at the soonest.

message 19: by Angel♥ (new)

Angel♥ (angellover512) | 179 comments The guy who rejected her, Jason, was pretty popular. But instead of being one of those nice and popular people, he was a cruel person who had no interest in people who were less popular than him. That's what I call mean, thought Krystal.

s•u•n•s•h•i•n•e «§KENZ§» (this is soo confusing & i can't spell today!)

message 21: by Kayla (new)

Kayla (kaybud2012) but still, thought Krystal, I'm just as popular as he is! I can't imagine why he didn't say yes!

message 22: by Morgan (new)

Morgan (cheshire) | 203 comments GASP!!! How could people not like Twilight? It's my favorite series!!)
((I don't. WAY too romantic.))

message 23: by Kataury (new)

Kataury (huh? what?)

message 24: by Kayla (new)

Kayla (kaybud2012) After a speedy dinner she cried herself to sleep hugging her bear.

message 25: by Angel♥ (new)

Angel♥ (angellover512) | 179 comments Krystal woke up all frazzled and tired, with sleep lingering in her limbs, and every part of her body screamed to be asleep again, where she could escape her physical and emotional pains.

School was.... bad. embarrassing. Tiring.

message 26: by Michelle (new)

Michelle (michellerobins) She wanted to escape. Badly. The cruelty of people! she thought it was quite common. But she also thought that Jason would turn out to be a nice person. People are wrong all the time. Her especially. She didn't want to think of the oh-so-embarassing situations she'd been stuck--or forced--into. she'd just feel worse.

Life didn't usually work that way. For normal people anyway. But she was far from normal. Normal was everything around her. She was--you could say abnormal, but no! she was different. That's all that could qualify. And now, different wasn't working in her favor. She blushed at the thought of all that had happened.

message 27: by Angel♥ (new)

Angel♥ (angellover512) | 179 comments "Hey Krystal!" Alana called. Krystal smiled weakly at her. She was the only one who hadn't snickered at her today. "What's up?" Alana said, all bubbly and energetic.

"lets see, everyone laughs at me, Jason turned me down and I feel so humiliated that I just want to crawl under a rock and die," she replied flatly. Suddenly the bell ran, and she raced off to class.

message 28: by Angel♥ (new)

Angel♥ (angellover512) | 179 comments Krystal could feel her lower eyelid trembling. "Why??" she burst out.

message 29: by Angel♥ (new)

Angel♥ (angellover512) | 179 comments Before she knew it, Krystal found herself stuffed in her family's car with luggage in the back. She stared out the window back at the school.

message 30: by Angel♥ (new)

Angel♥ (angellover512) | 179 comments the car ride was so boring. the trees blurred by as she passed through the state into the forest. Her dad finally stopped 3-6 hours later.

message 31: by Angel♥ (new)

Angel♥ (angellover512) | 179 comments around Halfway there, Her Dad's cellphone rang. He dug around in his pockets until he found it. He fumbled to get open. "Hello? What? Why?" He pauses. "Oh. I'm sorry. Maybe some other time." He hangs up. "Bad news, Krystal. They can't come." Krystal brightens up immediately. Maybe this wasn't going to be that bad.

After what seemed like days, the cars stops in the little campsite. She darts into the cabin and falls asleep immediately.

message 32: by Bess (new)

Bess (Neli) | 1 comments ((Hi, new to this group - why is Krystal crying all the time??))

St[♥]r Pr!nc:$$ N[♥]wsheen pictures, pictures, pictures ||| ♥ Zin Uru ♥ |||| | 545 comments ((hi, are we doing it in present tense?))