The Little Haters Club discussion

I hate it when people curse alot!

Comments Showing 1-24 of 24 (24 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

☼☼Khloe☼☼~*~Thirteenth Step~*~ (tripoddog) | 37 comments I know my parents sometimes slip out a curse or two sometimes, but thats different from when people swear a ton! It just makes me cringe especially because I am very religious. I hate the big haters group cause they swore a lot! one lady even threanted to kick her son's a-word if she ever caught him on "The Haters Club". I love(in a hateful way, jk ) This group because no one curses like the grown ups!

-Khloe

message 2: by Brigid ✩ (new)

Brigid ✩ swearing doesn't really bother me so much; i mean, i've heard it all before, and i'm not religious or anything. but it's not NECESSARY, so it's like... why do ppl even bother?? what annoys me is when kids at my school swear every other word just cuz they think it's 'cool' or whatever. so the swears become pointless. they're just like, 'how the BLEEP are you today? I am pretty BLEEPING good! BLEEEEEP!!!' so it's stupid. if you're going to swear at all, it should at least have a PURPOSE.

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

well, im christian, and kinda religious, and the thing was, i used to curse sometimes, and i didnt kno saying 'oh my god' was bad, but once i did, i started to stop...yeah.

and whenever someone curses, i start laughing. i haf no reason why.

message 4: by Brigid ✩ (new)

Brigid ✩ i swear occasionally... but only when i'm REALLY REALLY mad...

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

my dad does it sometimes, if he accidentally dropped a piece of food, or like, there's a major traffic jam and he can't get a parking spot, lol.
my mom nevers.

message 6: by Brigid ✩ (new)

Brigid ✩ my parents both swear occasionally, but only when it's only me around and not my younger siblings... if i swear in front of my parents they don't really care unless one of my siblings is in the room.

message 7: by Soumya (new)

Soumya I never swear or curse, nor do my parents.

message 8: by Brigid ✩ (new)

Brigid ✩ yeah...

☼☼Khloe☼☼~*~Thirteenth Step~*~ (tripoddog) | 37 comments I just don't like it when like they curse like every other word. I mean nobodys perfect, but still what is the point if you are like "what the beep, hows the beeping weather today, ya its a beeping good day!, why thank you you beep! Ok well maybey no one is that bad but you get my point ^_^

-Khloe

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

I have a girl in my class that goes around saying, "I'm going to kick ur F****** A**" or "I want to kick their A**" which its wierd cuz she is a BIG time Christian.

☼☼Khloe☼☼~*~Thirteenth Step~*~ (tripoddog) | 37 comments Wow that is kind of scary. How can you be religious like that and still swear like that? That is totally beyond me!

-Khloe

message 12: by Michelle (new)

Michelle (michellerobins) im not religious, but i never swear to God. i swear to Bob. youd think that God hears the sewaring a lot, so im giving Him a break.

and my entire family swears, but on a minimum. they dont care if my brother or me swear. their only problem is that we cant yell so loud that our neighbors will hear it.

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

I agree with u Khloe!!! And I think I'll start swearing to Bob. It's a good idea, but don't everyone start swearing to him or he'll have the same problem as God!

message 14: by Michelle (last edited Jun 26, 2008 12:46PM) (new)

Michelle (michellerobins) im so glad i started this. it used to be a thing at school, but it stopped after i started saying it. they're like, 'why not swear to God?' and im not religious so i dont swear to Him. thats just who i am. im not even cristian or catholic or whichever it is.

message 15: by Michelle (new)

Michelle (michellerobins) yep, thats about it.

message 16: by Michelle (new)

Michelle (michellerobins) it is.

☼☼Khloe☼☼~*~Thirteenth Step~*~ (tripoddog) | 37 comments Bob? OH MY BOB! lol that is better than swearing!

-Khloe

message 18: by Michelle (new)

Michelle (michellerobins) thank you.

☼☼Khloe☼☼~*~Thirteenth Step~*~ (tripoddog) | 37 comments ^-^ your welcome!

-Khloe

message 20: by meggie2012 (new)

meggie2012 | 23 comments i do curse just not all the time. i do curse when someone makes me mad or i get super annoyed.

message 21: by Brigid ✩ (new)

Brigid ✩ same...

☼☼Khloe☼☼~*~Thirteenth Step~*~ (tripoddog) | 37 comments I'm not aloud to swear or my parents would freak!!!

-Khloe

message 23: by meggie2012 (new)

meggie2012 | 23 comments oh my parents don't know i swear. the worse thing i have said around them is damn it. but around my friends. you don't want to get me started about wat i say around them. and i just do that for fun or when we are joking with eachother. or when we are trying to prove a point.

message 24: by [deleted user] (new)

Just recently my parents flipped out and grounded me for swearing.It was an accident though, and I've learned my lesson. Now I don't even swear anymore. But sometimes you get so used to hearing people swear that it becomes normal to you.